Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially (51778 Views)

Breaking News Tambuwal’s Defection: PDP Challenges Court’s Jurisdiction / Breaking News: Tambuwal Likely To Decamp To Apc Today / Breaking News Tambuwal, Belgore Blame Foreign Powers For Nigeria's WOES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
This election as has been decided long ago and GEJ will win with landslide. Now, let's do some factual analysis. SS and SE HAVE SEALED THEIR DESTINY WITH JONATHAN. Even if you adopt Mohammed/Jesus or Jesus/Mohammed, SE and SS will still vote GEJ 100%. Now let's take a look at SW. Mimiko of Ondo just joined PDP, that state will go to PDP, Guy man of Ekiti Fayose will deliver Ekiti for PDP and most likely Akala or someone will win under PDP and Oyo will deliver for PDP. Only Osun will tip towards APC. North central...Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Plateau and Kwara (all he needs is to have a meeting with Dr. Saraki; laugh, smile with him, give him oil block and assure him Kwara will forever belong to him as long as he is re-elected...he will not interfere any way and form in his state; he can run it like his private enterprise. Saraki will say really? GEJ is will say yes Wahali. Saraki will deliver Kwara for GEJ). Now, Adamawa; all the politics going on there lately you think it's a movie, this is a well engineered plan by PDP to gobble up that state. Kaduna will go for PDP, so will Gombe. Bauchi and Kebbi with PDP governors and GEJ supporters will go PDP, Jigawa will go PDP...Sule Lamido just need a little love and recently met with GEJ to commission his airport, will deliver Jigawa for PDP. Modu Sheriff is likely to join PdP and will split the vote in Borno with his followers...Northerners vote with followers; that's something unique about them. Same will happen in Kano as Supporters/followers of Shekarau will split Kano vote, at least by 40% for PDP. Ibrahim Shema of Katsina will deliver PDP. The only two Northern states that will be difficult for swing are Zamfara and Sokoto...these are core northern states that take "SAI BUHARI" TO THEIR HEARTS. Zamfara will support whoever APC/ACN pick....Must be a northerner and muslim. For Sokoto, the governor is immensely grassroot, self-made and stubborn. He is a PDP, though with the exit of Tukur whom he swore never to have anything to do with, he is more likely to work with Muazu and deliver PDP for GEJ; however with defection of Speaker Tambuwal today whom he controls like his personal cattle...he can recall him back to Sokoto within minutes, that said, looks like Wammako is not laughing or willing to cooperate with PDP with Tambuwal defection. Now to Atiku, A lot of people don't understand that Atiku is a planted Aspirant by GEJ in APC to cut down northern votes...trust me, Atiku is in cohorts with GEJ. He did this in the last election...his supporters ended up dividing northern vote or voting for GEJ in the last minute. As I said earlier, northerners vote in line with someone they follow irrespective of party or candidate.

Lastly, reading a lot of these posts here, I think a lot of SWers have this Utopian idea that SW still belongs to APC/ACN; it may in the minds of SWers, but in reality it now belongs to PDP...I'm speaking factually now...Ekiti is PDP, Ondo is PDP, Oyo will likely go PDP, Jonathan just dashed Aregbesola Osun to salivate the people tongues so that when he gobble up Ogun and Oyo, people will say it's also free and fair like Osun...politics 101. Come 2015, All SW states except Osun and maybe Lagos will remain APC/ACN; Lagos could swing to PDP If they present a good, solid candidate like late Funsho Williams that will yield supports of yorubas and non yorubas...Obanikoro has strong support and base. I know they are few people that command more respect than Obanikoro, even still with Obanikoro, he will deliver AT LEAST 30% of Lagos vote to PDP. So technically its all PDP as Lagos vote will most likely be divided close to half if it remains under APC/ACN. Very unfortunate that a lot of SWers here don't know what's happening in their backyard. You people clamoring for Buhari/Fashola, let me tell you something you don't know, Nigerian elites...IBB, Gowon, Atiku, governors; present and past, most house members, senators, Banks CEOS, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, e.t.c.; WILL NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to see Buhari smell that presidency. Trust me...with Buhari in there, they are going to jail and they know it. I love Buhari and Fashola but Nigeria politics is played in Nigerian way with mutual selfish concession...give and take!

So ladies and Gentlemen, save this post and I assure you 100%, my analysis will be the reality and GEJ will be re-elected come 2015]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by christconscious: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
I really don't know the mentality of an average Nigerian towards this polithiefians...they are all the same irrespective of their party affliation.so blc he has joined APC ,he will become a saint overnight.if we actually need a change it will start from you,i mean you you and I...yes.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
I leave the political arena to.the politickers

Now To Business (Agribusiness)

...Start (Invest) in Agric. .Change your levels
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by kart042000(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
anishe:
Good move.

With the way PDP is going down, they may soon discover oil o.

Good move Tambuwal.
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by ZUBY77(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
stechi:
Listening to Inspiration 92.3FM, a breaking news was just read to the public stating that the Speaker of the House of Assembly,Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal has officially defected to the APC but he still retains his seat as the Speaker. He made his declaration officially known to the house today at the floor of the plenary holding today. It is not clear how many other member of the house joined him in his defection.
----Source,Inspiration 92.3FM

He is automatically going to become a good man in the eyes of the APC. And then turn to a very bad man in the eyes of the PDP.

Hunch of fools.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by M4gunners: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Political Prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
lynpetra:
carry go.
Better man.

Sai Buhari!!!
Even you? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Kulas: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
This is not a news.Its long overdue!.Let him go where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by megalife: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
drauj:
Step by Step.
Up APC, one Prosperous and United Nigeria.
God see Us through.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.”

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Walelavender(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Permutations & combination heating up towards 2015. Season of defections. Let he best hands win!
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by kaffy4tope(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good move

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by rigarmortis: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
He has been an APC mole and since, he is just making it public knowledge now.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nctrice(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Every political chess piece are taking their position on the political chess board of the Nation. GEJ declaration we now await

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Gboliwe: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
soroptimist:

Can you please stop shedding tears over something that does not concern you one bit

Are you from Sokoto where he comes from? The present sentiment and political calculation up North is for PDP to be annihilated and woe-betide any politician found in the cross fire with the wishes of the masses

More so the Governorship slot has been zoned to the senatorial district Tambuwal comes from and the present Governor is disposed to supporting his aspiration......so it is trite,apt and politically correct for him to decamp

Did I say he is wrong to have decamped? I guess you were just eager to quote Gboliwe and never thought to understand my point.

Out of curiosity though, who zoned this governorship slot?
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by BABSIN(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:
if this news is true ,he will be impeached before the end of the week

No need for that, he has adjourned sitting to December 3rd.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by eaccyboy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
politricks:
PDP is falling down falling down falling down PDP is falling down my dear ........
lol what a fool..sombody we've been waitin for to decamp so we can deal wt him..PDP insurance bin coverin him up since 1960 bt frm nw on..even u go cry for am..PDP nvr gt dwn nvr gt dwn nev gt dwn PDP nvr gt dwn my dear go n die.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Kayworld26:
Even you? cheesy cheesy

Yes o my sister.
I hate this Govt.

Sai Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by RagaMufeen(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
new2020:
This election as has been decided long ago and GEJ will win with landslide. Now, let's do some factual analysis. SS and SE HAVE SEALED THEIR DESTINY WITH JONATHAN. Even if you adopt Mohammed/Jesus or Jesus/Mohammed, SE and SS will still vote GEJ 100%. Now let's take a look at SW. Mimiko of Ondo just joined PDP, that state will go to PDP, Guy man of Ekiti Fayose will deliver Ekiti for PDP and most likely Akala or someone will win under PDP and Oyo will deliver for PDP. Only Osun will tip towards APC. North central...Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Plateau and Kwara (all he needs is to have a meeting with Dr. Saraki; laugh, smile with him, give him oil block and assure him Kwara will forever belong to him as long as he is re-elected...he will not interfere any way and form in his state; he can run it like his private enterprise. Saraki will say really? GEJ is will say yes Wahali. Saraki will deliver Kwara for GEJ). Now, Adamawa; all the politics going on there lately you think it's a movie, this is a well engineered plan by PDP to gobble up that state. Kaduna will go for PDP, so will Gombe. Bauchi and Kebbi with PDP governors and GEJ supporters will go PDP, Jigawa will go PDP...Sule Lamido just need a little love and recently met with GEJ to commission his airport, will deliver Jigawa for PDP. Modu Sheriff is likely to join PdP and will split the vote in Borno with his followers...Northerners vote with followers; that's something unique about them. Same will happen in Kano as Supporters/followers of Shekarau will split Kano vote, at least by 40% for PDP. Ibrahim Shema of Katsina will deliver PDP. The only two Northern states that will be difficult for swing are Zamfara and Sokoto...these are core northern states that take "SAI BUHARI" TO THEIR HEARTS. Zamfara will support whoever APC/ACN pick....Must be a northerner and muslim. For Sokoto, the governor is immensely grassroot, self-made and stubborn. He is a PDP, though with the exit of Tukur whom he swore never to have anything to do with, he is more likely to work with Muazu and deliver PDP for GEJ; however with defection of Speaker Tambuwal today whom he controls like his personal cattle...he can recall him back to Sokoto within minutes, that said, looks like Wammako is not laughing or willing to cooperate with PDP with Tambuwal defection. Now to Atiku, A lot of people don't understand that Atiku is a planted Aspirant by GEJ in APC to cut down northern votes...trust me, Atiku is in cohorts with GEJ. He did this in the last election...his supporters ended up dividing northern vote or voting for GEJ in the last minute. As I said earlier, northerners vote in line with someone they follow irrespective of party or candidate.

Lastly, reading a lot of these posts here, I think a lot of SWers have this Utopian idea that SW still belongs to APC/ACN; it may in the minds of SWers, but in reality it now belongs to PDP...I'm speaking factually now...Ekiti is PDP, Ondo is PDP, Oyo will likely go PDP, Jonathan just dashed Aregbesola Osun to salivate the people tongues so that when he gobble up Ogun and Oyo, people will say it's also free and fair like Osun...politics 101. Come 2015, All SW states except Osun and maybe Lagos will remain APC/ACN; Lagos could swing to PDP If they present a good, solid candidate like late Funsho Williams that will yield supports of yorubas and non yorubas...Obanikoro has strong support and base. I know they are few people that command more respect than Obanikoro, even still with Obanikoro, he will deliver AT LEAST 30% of Lagos vote to PDP. So technically its all PDP as Lagos vote will most likely be divided close half if it remains under APC/ACN. Very unfortunate that a lot of SWers here don't know what's happening in their backyard. You people clamoring for Buhari/Fashola, let me tell you something you don't know, Nigerian elites...IBB, Gowon, Atiku, governors; present and past, most house members, senators, Banks CEOS, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, e.t.c.; WILL NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to see Buhari smell that presidency. Trust me...with Buhari in there, they are going to jail and they know it. I love Buhari and Fashola but Nigeria politics is played in Nigerian way concession...give and take!

So ladies and Gentlemen, save this post and I assure you 100%, my analysis will be the reality and GEJ will be re-elected come 2015]

MADAM GIVE THIS BOY 2 BOTTLES OF GULDER ON TOP MY HEAD.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by KingMswati: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
GEJ Till 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by kart042000(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
nnachukz:
There is something wrong with APC supporters. When an individual is in PDP he is labelled corrupt and bad but once he jumps ship, he becomes an automatic saint. Hmmm same individual, different political party's membership name.

What would you say about politicians in Nigeria blowing sirene and bullying the masses to a box feeling like a mini god. Yet the moment they land heathrow airport, they join the queue. Isn't it same person in different environments. I just hope the so called progressives have a standard, but i still see them as same, but lesser evil than PDP that has looted nigerian to its knees.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by KLand(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
ShaddyTerese:

He is contesting for the governorship seat in his state.

So no more hidden presidential ambition? The fear of Atiku or Buhari or what?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by politricks: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
eaccyboy:
lol what a fool..sombody we've been waitin for to decamp so we can deal wt him..PDP insurance bin coverin him up since 1960 bt frm nw on..even u go cry for am..PDP nvr gt dwn nvr gt dwn nev gt dwn PDP nvr gt dwn my dear go n die.
Is this the best you could come up with.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by MrHeff(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ahmeduana:

apc IS PARTY OF MEDIOCRERS MINDS FILLED WITH INSIDIOUS PROMISES AND EMPTY LIES
You have just described PDP

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by John1305(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
my own is, weather its PDP or ApC, poo wey dey smell go smell... where ever it is.

If this same guys are changing name of party.. what ever they have in mind, that they will still do. if they couldn't Chang it in PDP.. they can't change it in APC either.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by fuke(m): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
new2020:

Lastly, reading a lot of these posts here, I think a lot of SWers have this Utopian idea that SW still belongs to APC/ACN; it may in the minds of SWers, but in reality it now belongs to PDP...I'm speaking factually now...Ekiti is PDP, Ondo is PDP, Oyo will likely go PDP, Jonathan just dashed Aregbesola Osun to salivate the people tongues so that when he gobble up Ogun and Oyo, people will say it's also free and fair like Osun...politics 101. Come 2015, All SW states except Osun and maybe Lagos will remain APC/ACN; Lagos could swing to PDP If they present a good, solid candidate like late Funsho Williams that will yield supports of yorubas and non yorubas...Obanikoro has strong support and base. I know they are few people that command more respect than Obanikoro, even still with Obanikoro, he will deliver AT LEAST 30% of Lagos vote to PDP. So technically its all PDP as Lagos vote will most likely be divided close half if it remains under APC/ACN. Very unfortunate that a lot of SWers here don't know what's happening in their backyard. You people clamoring for Buhari/Fashola, let me tell you something you don't know, Nigerian elites...IBB, Gowon, Atiku, governors; present and past, most house members, senators, Banks CEOS, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, e.t.c.; WILL NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to see Buhari smell that presidency. Trust me...with Buhari in there, they are going to jail and they know it. I love Buhari and Fashola but Nigeria politics is played in Nigerian way concession...give and take!

Warped analysis.

What makes you think Rivers will vote Jonathan?
No Yoruba state will vote Jonathan with the way he treats us.

Sokoto, Kano and Kwara are beyond him.
And do not dream the North East will vote him

If Jonathan rigs, he may win but with one man one vote, he is a goner.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by isrecole: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
This is not a news. Tambuwal is a known APC sympathiser. He has refused to attend ALL PDP meetings and functions since the begining of 2014. And PDP also did not visit him when they were in Sokoto last week because they knew he was gone. So nothing knew has happened. If Tambuwal is principled as he would want Nigerians to believe,he should vacate the Speakership seat because by rule the party in the Majority would retain the Speakership. However,let's see how it plays out,maybe PDP will act like fools by allowing him to retain the Speakership. Tambuwal cannot approbate and reprobate!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Elan83(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
RagaMufeen:

MADAM GIVE THIS BOY 2 BOTTLES OF GULDER ON TOP MY HEAD.
& anoda 3 botles of mountain of fire [Legend] incase ur 2 botles no gauge him, wt 2 plates of rechrg card. I dey come mek i answr my landlord.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Clerverly: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
onatisi:
you don't seem to understand nigeria politics . Tambuwal defection to apc is for political survival and relevance . He knows that he won't be given any ticket in pdp not even for councilorship ,all tickets have virtually been shared and he is not among,if he remains in pdp he will not be in any goverment position in the coming goverment and that means no more huge money inflow into his account,the only option left is to move to a party that will give him a tangible ticket befitting of his status. So contrary to your belief ,tambuwal didn't dump pdp,but pdp and gej pushed him out peacefully and nicely without heating up the polity.

I always admire the way you twist facts to soothe your sentiment. How can PDP push out someone that has never identified with them since he was elected a rep?

And who told you PDP still exist in Sokoto state?
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by John1305(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
somehow I still doubt if his going to run in this election.. grin
Re: Breaking News: TAMBUWAL Defects From PDP To APC..officially by Clerverly: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
isrecole:
This is not a news. Tambuwal is a known APC sympathiser. He has refused to attend ALL PDP meetings and functions since the begining of 2014. And PDP also did not visit him when they were in Sokoto last week because they knew he was gone. So nothing knew has happened. If Tambuwal is principled as he would want Nigerians to believe,he should vacate the Speakership seat because by rule the party in the Majority would retain the We need to gather for Okposi on Sunday and deliberate on Onwukwe's death. However,let's see how it plays out,maybe PDP will act like fools by allowing him to retain the Speakership. Tambuwal cannot approbate and reprobate!!!

Which Rule biko??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) / Peter Obi Won The 2023 Election, Tinubu came a distant third - Babachir Lawal / Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wike’s Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.