Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246401 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

You are nothing like me. I am wadani

I'm sure you are.

Can you please give me a few tips on how to hijack a ship?

You are the expert cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
muafrika:
Stop bullying Maakhir, and stop writting in jibberish so we know whether what you are saying is an insult.

Hes trying to insult me and you both,

I dont mind he's my entertainment.

But if he bothers you I'll tell him to stop.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
muafrika:
Stop bullying Maakhir, and stop writting in jibberish so we know whether what you are saying is an insult.

Don't come at me like that Niggggggga cheesy

Get back, get back, you dont know me like that
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Maakhir are you Black?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Maakhir:

Hes trying to insult me and you both,

I dont mind he's my entertainment.

But if he bothers you I'll tell him to stop.
Don't worry about me, that pretty faced,(now this is a wild guess coz its usually the ugly ones who try so hard to put others down) weakling (and confused nigga) doesn't scare me.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
muafrika:
Don't worry about me, that pretty faced,(now this is a wild guess coz its usually the ugly ones who try so hard to put others down) weakling (and confused nigga) doesn't scare me.

WTF are you talking about
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:

WTF are you talking about
What part of that beautifully put sentence would you like clarification on?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Fulaman198(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Don't derail this thread about Bantu people, thanks

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:
Maakhir are you Black?

Somali baan axay,

are you casting doubt on my Somalinimo?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muafrika, I found the perfect meme on attention seeking axum
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Maakhir:
Muafrika, I found the perfect meme on attention seeking axum
Am ignoring the curly haired nigga henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
axum:
WHERE IS NAYAH?
Here why are you looking after me ? To insult my people again ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 3:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Continue psting your pics, he's probably just trying to get you annoyed anyways tongue
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:15am On Jan 11, 2015
Maakhir:

Somali baan axay,

are you casting doubt on my Somalinimo?

I meant do you consider yourself Black? These Bantus label Somalis black. Artan, E-soul and I all said we were not black. This upsets them.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Nayah:

Here why are you looking after me ? To insult my people again ? grin

YES MY BANTU FRIEND. PREPARE YOURSELF grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:17am On Jan 11, 2015
axum:

I meant do you consider yourself Black? These Bantus label Somalis black. Artan, E-soul and I all said we were not black. This upsets them.

I consider myself somali, apart from the specific tribe, I dont go beyond that
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Maakhir:

I consider myself somali, apart from the specific tribe, I dont go beyond that

You have just crushed the dreams and hopes of all Bantus on this site and around the world. cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 5:31am On Jan 11, 2015
axum:

You have just crushed the dreams and hopes of all Bantus on this site and around the world. cheesy

How?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 5:32am On Jan 11, 2015
Maakhir:

How?

They wanted all of us to say we saw ourselves as Black, yet all of us said we consider ourselves not Black but Somali.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Maakhir:
Continue psting your pics, he's probably just trying to get you annoyed anyways tongue
I know. He's like a poisonous pet snake. You don't forget to lock up the cage.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2015
axum:

They wanted all of us to say we saw ourselves as Black, yet all of us said we consider ourselves not Black but Somali.

You can be whatever you want on the colour spectrum, we the blacks have no love lost with you the greys?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.