Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246512 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
This is natural beauty

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2014
This is raw beauty,

No make up,

No skin lightening...

In the Kalahari ..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
I actually thing your some white guy trolling me now. How can you say those uncivilized people who are naked are good looking. Of the thousands of ethnic groups who are Negroid, you pick the ones who are still naked. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Like I said,

I cant have enough of the beautiful Himba...

More Bantu beauty from the Kalahari...

Looking stylish.

Who needs clothes when you can step out in ochre.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
This is just sad. undecided
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
From South Africa -

Where Bantu Beauty lives on....

Check out these beauties.....,
(I think by now Bantu features are becoming more obvious, with few differences across tribes/regions)

Now, South African beauty:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2014
More from South Africa...

Just Bantu Beauty!

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
You are trying too hard
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by trollolo: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2014

Look at this beautiful Nigerian woman from back in the day... Oh how much I love our "Bantu" QUEENS kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley

Now compare that Goddess to This one..... grin grin grin grin

Both pictures taking in the same time periods wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
axum:
You are trying too hard

Yet am only starting...

Sit back...

To Tanzania,

Beautiful Bantu girls...

Splendid beauty!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
trollolo:

Look at this beautiful Nigerian woman from back in the day... Oh how much I love our "Bantu" QUEENS kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley

A little harsh though, my heart goes for the poor woman. Life is tragic.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
trollolo:

lmao, That lady in the black and white picture is taken 1800's, while the other one is clearly in color, do you know when colored pictures came out? in the 1960's, you dumb bitchhhhhh.

obviouly this Somali lady is breast feeding her child, and still in good shape, she looks noble.

mean while are butt naked in the jungle.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by trollolo: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
axum:

lmao, That lady in the black and white picture is taken 1800's, while the other one is clearly in color, do you know when colored pictures came out? in the 1960's, you dumb bitchhhhhh.

obviouly this Somali lady is breast feeding her child, and still in good shape, she looks noble.

mean while are butt naked in the jungle.

YOU MAD??!? Thought you might be.. Let me post some more then. grin grin

[img]http://eccentricyoruba.files./2010/07/african-women.jpg?w=420&h=307[/img]

Our Queens looking as regal as ever, pre 1900 wink wink

Nice eh? Somaliboy? kiss kiss It's okay go ahead and lie, but deep down you know you like cheesy cheesy too bad you can't have one of our Queens, you're too poor. cry

wink wink

And even today, our queens still outshines yours wink cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 3:24am On Dec 28, 2014
I m Bantu and more than proud wink

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 3:35am On Dec 28, 2014
trollolo:

YOU MAD??!? Thought you might be.. Let me post some more then. grin grin

[img]http://eccentricyoruba.files./2010/07/african-women.jpg?w=420&h=307[/img]

Our Queens looking as regal as ever, pre 1900 wink wink

Nice eh? Somaliboy? kiss kiss It's okay go ahead and lie, but deep down you know you like cheesy cheesy too bad you can't have one of our Queens, you're too poor. cry

wink wink

And even today, our queens still outshines yours wink cheesy tongue kiss

You consider those obese women queens? lmao. They were being raped and enslaved left and right by Europeans for 500 years
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by trollolo: 3:54am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

You consider those obese women queens? lmao. They were being raped and enslaved left and right by Europeans for 500 years

Oh goodness, shocked shocked shocked somaliboy it's even worst than I thought. The hunger and malnutrition has distorted your vision, healthy looking women now look obese to you... I wasn't planning on donating money to "feed the children/UNICEF" this month, because of your arrogance. But now I know you and your people need as much help as you can get. I apologize sincerly for not donating last month, it seems like my lack of donation really did matter.. cry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:13am On Dec 28, 2014
trollolo:

Oh goodness, shocked shocked shocked somaliboy it's even worst than I thought. The hunger and malnutrition has distorted your vision, healthy looking women now look obese to you... I wasn't planning on donating money to "feed the children/UNICEF" this month, because of your arrogance. But now I know you and your people need as much help as you can get. I apologize sincerly for not donating last month, it seems like my lack of donation really did matter.. cry

Maybe your stocky women who look like men are appealing to you but to the rest of Humanity your women are Fugly.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Nayah:

If you were proud to be Bantu then you would take that terrible weave off your head. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by trollolo: 4:14am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Maybe your stocky women who look like men are appealing to you but to the rest of Humanity your women are Fugly.

grin grin grin grin Ok ok I'll make the donation quick...
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:33am On Dec 28, 2014
trollolo:

grin grin grin grin Ok ok I'll make the donation quick...

I would save that money and donate to your women weave collection stock supply.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by trollolo: 4:51am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

I would save that money and donate to your women weave collection stock supply.

Nah bruh, I insist. Seeing as you can barely see properly, and think women who don't look like chewing sticks are obese it shows how bad it is over there. Our women have enough money in the bank, they need no donations. wink

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:57am On Dec 28, 2014
trollolo:

Nah bruh, I insist. Seeing as you can barely see properly, and think women who don't look like chewing sticks are obese it shows how bad it is over there. Our women have enough money in the bank, they need no donations. wink

i think the whole world can't be wrong when they voted black women the least attractive in the entire world, it was a scientific study that controlled for racism, and bias. The whole world can't be wrong.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Nayah:
Same here.

The guy has issues, don't mind him.

Bantus are proud people, if he came across a Bantu territory he would not need to be told.

Our expansive, productive territory speaks enough of who had a better say in those days. It was Bantus who resisted colonialism while these guys became porters and guides and made applications to the colonial government for change of race classification from African to Indian. Imagine that.

Like I said, issues.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2014
muafrika:
Same here.

The guy has issues, don't mind him.

Bantus are proud people, if he came across a Bantu territory he would not need to be told.

Our expansive, productive territory speaks enough of who had a better say in those days. It was Bantus who resisted colonialism while these guys became porters and guides and made applications to the colonial government for change of race classification from African to Indian. Imagine that.

Like I said, issues.

I am proud to be bantu, while i wear a weave, and look like the people who enslaved me for 500 years. I am proud to be bantu while i bleach my skin. I am proud to be Bantu while the national language of my country is English or some other European language.

cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

If you were proud to be Bantu then you would take that terrible weave off your head. grin
I repeat I m a very proud Bantu lady dont mind your weak and unrelevant arguments due ignorance. Take that wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Nayah:

I repeat I m a very proud Bantu lady dont mind your weak and unrelevant arguments due ignorance. Take that wink

I feel bad now. Sorry.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2014
Please watch this video. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_nbvP1y7FA

Translation for my European Brothers:

"Excuse me Sir, I placed a request for a lovely frozen custard and mistakenly received Julian cut potatoes wedges,
would it trouble you in the least to see if this can be rectified. I have this paper that documented this transaction and would gladly like to discuss this matter post with. Cheerio."
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

I am proud to be bantu, while i wear a weave, and look like the people who enslaved me for 500 years. I am proud to be bantu while i bleach my skin. I am proud to be Bantu while the national language of my country is English or some other European language.
cheesy

We've been wearing weaves for millenia, way before the white man was born. Just refer to the Himba.

cheesy[/quote] Good command of the English language by the way.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2014
muafrika:

We've been wearing weaves for millenia, way before the white man was born. Just refer to the Himba.

cheesy Good command of the English language by the way.

Okay. I don't speak english. I speak devil, thats the white mans language lalalalallalalalalal does Bantu dances and leaves room. grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2014
Finally, we can get back to minding our Bantu business.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2014
muafrika:
Finally, we can get back to minding our Bantu business.

What would that entail? Hunting monkeys in the jungle?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

I feel bad now. Sorry.
That was not the aim grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.