Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (246523 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Nayah:

That was not the aim grin

Your name in Somali means: Hey woman.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Your name in Somali means: Hey woman.

Then maybe I have Somali blood grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Nayah:

Then maybe I have Somali blood grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

What would that entail? Hunting monkeys in the jungle?
That was long. You can't resist us can you?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2014
muafrika:
That was long. You can't resist us can you?

I can resist many things, to resist making fun of Bantus, that is too hard to ask.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

I can resist many things, to resist making fun of Bantus, that is too hard to ask.
We've been attracting strangers to our abode for millenia. You can marvel at our presence to your fill. You may even pick a tip or two on how to leave at peace with your neighbours. We can also learn a few things from you, like how to make IEDs, where to get a smuggled AK-47...
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
How many of those were actually women?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im just joking, most didn't appeal to my tastes but some were beautiful
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maakhir:
How many of those were actually women?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im just joking, most didn't appeal to my tastes but some were beautiful
Funny.

Bantus carry the handsome gene too, at times the handsome gene can show in women. Just the same way some other ones may have the cute gene showing in men.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
muafrika:
Funny.

Bantus carry the handsome gene too, at times the handsome gene can show in women. Just the same way some other ones may have the cute gene showing in men.

What the hell is the handsome gene.

BTW Men are meant to be described as handsome.

The correct term/s for ladies are: pretty, beautiful etc.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't have a problem with Bantus (apart from the kenyans)

We cool bro?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maakhir:

What the hell is the handsome gene.

BTW Men are meant to be described as handsome.

The correct term/s for ladies are: pretty, beautiful etc.
I agree with the descriptive terms.

But what makes one pretty or beautiful as opposed to handsome?

Is it more than gender?
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maakhir:
I don't have a problem with Bantus (apart from the kenyans)

We cool bro?
Of Course we are cool.

Whats wrong with Kenyans?

Is it about the war on terror? Most Kenyans do not even support it.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nayah:
I m Bantu and more than proud wink
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1978109_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
I'd be proud to have you on my arm and in my bed! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Your too forward. and come across as desperate. Are you showing off that you have an arm and a Bed, so what now she knows your not a thieve and not in prison. cheesy Such low standards

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
axum:

Your too forward. and come across as desperate. Are you showing off that you have an arm and a Bed, so what now she knows your not a thieve and not in prison. cheesy Such low standards
As the Somali troll you know all about desperation, don't you? wink grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
BlackKenichi:

As the Somali troll you know all about desperation, don't you? wink grin

lol, as Bantu people who have the highest rates of HIV AIDS, which could be avoided by taking 10 seconds to put on a condom before you raaape your victims, am sure you would know more about desperation than me. cheesy
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

lol, as Bantu people who have the highest rates of HIV AIDS, which could be avoided by taking 10 seconds to put on a condom before you raaape your victims, am sure you would know more about desperation than me. cheesy
Says the Somali trolling on a Nigerian forum. However I do see your lack of nutrition from the famines in Somalia as desperation.
Feed yourself before you take on bigger fish!
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 12:46am On Dec 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Says the Somali trolling on a Nigerian forum. However I do see your lack of nutrition from the famines in Somalia as desperation.
Feed yourself before you take on bigger fish!

Again changing the subject. I can assure you that i do not suffer from hunger, nor do the millions of Somalis who have survived the drought from 2011. But What I can say is that your people are inept and are doomed to be enslaved, as now your only hope to serve HIV AIDS is in the hands of White scientists. I could not blame them if they said you will get your medication if you go back to the farms and take your rightful place in history as the slaves of the world, in return you would get medicated for which ever disease you contract from eating monkeys and other un edible foods.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Again changing the subject. I can assure you that i do not suffer from hunger, nor do the millions of Somalis who have survived the drought from 2011. But What I can say is that your people are inept and are doomed to be enslaved, as now your only hope to serve HIV AIDS is in the hands of White scientists. I could not blame them if they said you will get your medication if you go back to the farms and take your rightful place in history as the slaves of the world, in return you would get medicated for which ever disease you contract from eating monkeys and other un edible foods.
Says the man that comes from the hell hole called Somalia. Every Sub-Saharan African country is light years ahead of Somalia. No wonder you're trolling Nairaland. Nairaland = Nigerian = Nigeria = the largest economy in Africa something that Somalia can't achieve.
My rightful place is kicking the sh1t out of arabs and somalis that want to fight me. Your rightful place is on the end of my fist getting your glass chin shattered. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Says the man that comes from the hell hole called Somalia. Every Sub-Saharan African country is light years ahead of Somalia. No wonder you're trolling Nairaland. Nairaland = Nigerian = Nigeria = the largest economy in Africa something that Somalia can't achieve.
My rightful place is kicking the sh1t out of arabs and somalis that want to fight me. Your rightful place is on the end of my fist getting your glass chin shattered. grin grin grin

Mr. Fufu Jumbo, you have failed to realize that your people will only die of HIV, Ebola, because they can't be civilized and stay away from eating rats and monkeys.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by BlackKenichi(m): 1:15am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Mr. Fufu Jumbo, you have failed to realize that your people will only die of HIV, Ebola, because they can't be civilized and stay away from eating rats and monkeys.
I didn't know Jamaica had Ebola?
I do know that Nigeria has been declared "Ebola free". Maybe one day Jamaicans and Nigerians can be as civilised as Somalis are today:
Sh1t economy, fallen infrastructure, people killing each other petty stuff, famines, loadsa foreign aid, chewing khat, radical islamists killing, looting and r@ping.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 2:04am On Dec 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Loool
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nayah(f): 2:04am On Dec 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Loool grin
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 4:45am On Dec 29, 2014
muafrika:
Of Course we are cool.

Whats wrong with Kenyans?

Is it about the war on terror? Most Kenyans do not even support it.

Long story bro, I don't wanna go on a rant.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

Long story bro, I don't wanna go on a rant.
For all its worth, I apologise. I know there are things we should rectify before its too late.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Maakhir(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2014
You dont need to apologise bro, if its not your doing then there's no point
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Wulfruna(f): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

lmao, That lady in the black and white picture is taken 1800's, while the other one is clearly in color, do you know when colored pictures came out? in the 1960's, you dumb bitchhhhhh.

obviouly this Somali lady is breast feeding her child, and still in good shape, she looks noble.

mean while are butt naked in the jungle.

You uncover both brea.sts to feed a baby, who (by the way) doesn't look at all like he is breastfeeding? . Okay, I believe you. The following women were also breastfeeding their babies:

Somali woman from Djibouti.

Somali woman drawn from life by a Frenchman.

Yet another Somali.

Two Somali women.

Eritrean woman. Not a Somali, admittedly. Still a Horner, though. And Cushitic. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wulfruna:

You uncover both brea.sts to feed a baby, who (by the way) doesn't look at all like he is breastfeeding)? . Okay, I believe you. The following women were also breastfeeding their babies:

Somali woman from Djibouti.

Somali woman drawn from life by a Frenchman.

Yet another Somali.

Two Somali women.

Eritrean woman. Not a Somali, admittedly. Still a Horner, though. And Cushitic. grin

Those are Afar in Somalia not Somalis. Some afars loosely practice Islam. Also the one that has the Somali in the name is clearly a drawing and not a picture. Better luck next time.

In Summary, you showed a picture of a drawing. The REST are Afar, and the last you admitted was Eritrean. lmao

Give links if your serious
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Wulfruna(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

Those are Afar in Somalia not Somalis. Some afars loosely practice Islam. Also the one that has the Somali in the name is clearly a drawing and not a picture. Better luck next time.

In Summary, you showed a picture of a drawing. The REST are Afar, and the last you admitted was Eritrean. lmao

Give links if your serious

Whatever you say, Somali.

Another Somali girl:

Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by axum: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wulfruna:

Whatever you say, Somali.

Another Somali girl:

She is Afar, Somalis don't wear beads like that around their neck. Afar are very loose with their religion until recently (last 50 years).

You can't post any links, which proves my point even further, you would have been better served, if you never even brought up the topic, as now you look foolish posting Afars from Djibouti and passing them off as Somalis. Somalis don't wear beads, nor braid their hair, and they cover their hair.
Re: Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! by Wulfruna(f): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

She is Afar, Somalis don't wear beads like that around their neck. Afar are very loose with their religion until recently (last 50 years).

You can't post any links, which proves my point even further, you would have been better served, if you never even brought up the topic, as now you look foolish posting Afars from Djibouti and passing them off as Somalis. Somalis don't wear beads, nor braid their hair, and they cover their hair.

Okay.

[img]http://www.bendav.nl/gif/ebay5/1435.jpg[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (60) (Reply)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.