Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

It Will Come To You - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Will Come To You (15490 Views)

On March 21st 2015 – Words Will Come Alive At #wordupvol9 / When The Queen Is Ready, The King Will Come. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
gal10:
What the hellllll!!! Dennis is a bigger fool than i thought.... O am so livid right now. I hope he dies in a plane crash or gets castrated... Yeah i am ranting.. Ok it's just a story.. Make i calm down.. Touchmeder i say Welldone

Phewwwwwwww calm down LOL grin cheesy
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
joliematt:
thanks for d update, men like Dennis need to be dealt wt brutally.

Thanks Jolie..
Re: It Will Come To You by seunviju(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
What a wonderful story,keep it up and thanks for the update
Re: It Will Come To You by zyzxx(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Touchmeder thanks for d long update.
Am no more thirsty, u quench dat,
It indeed intresting
More grace ma'am.

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by teamplayey: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
@Touchmeder: thanks for the story!
Kudos!!!
The joy of the Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by fareedah86: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Am waiting o.....hope u will update dis night
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
fareedah86:
Am waiting o.....hope u will update dis night

I hope its not too late. Thanks everyone. Zyzxx i saw your mention on that thread. I trust you are well...
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Spoiler alert, i am not writing an inspirational or moral story. I have a feeling someone (lenmafon) may be disappointed at this point. grin
I'd like to think this is a satire but i may be wrong. Feel free to make up your mind at the end of the story.
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2014
c
Re: It Will Come To You by Plaitex(f): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
hmm, it has happened. This is do me i do u. Touchmeder, thanks for d update
Re: It Will Come To You by gal10(f): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
You made a mistake typing dennis instead of bode wearing d school bag pushing d trolley at d airport... Hmmmn today was d bomb...thanks dear
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Plaitex:
hmm, it has happened. This is do me i do u. Touchmeder, thanks for d update
ure welcome
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
gal10:
You made a mistake typing dennis instead of bode wearing d school bag pushing d trolley at d airport... Hmmmn today was d bomb...thanks dear
Yeah I just corrected it, thanks.
Re: It Will Come To You by zyzxx(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
touchmeder:
Yeah I just corrected it, thanks.
touchmeder u are d best, 70 free hugs for u cheesy
But wait ooo, y did rush d story? U rush some scene, u don't explain more better and dat will av add more salt to it..
let me point dem out.
1. where Ulo met bode in d plan. Wao I expect dat place to be Wao. because I knw Ulo will go back to bode but ah
2. Where is d lady dat born for dennis ? And d baby ?
3. I don't no much about d cousin she was going to meet in london.
Pls don't rush or u are going somewhere ?

Thanks once again, ur updates all take quench my thirst and touch me like touchmeder cheesy cheesy
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
zyzxx:
touchmeder u are d best, 70 free hugs for u cheesy
But wait ooo, y did rush d story? U rush some scene, u don't explain more better and dat will av add more salt to it..
let me point dem out.
1. where Ulo met bode in d plan. Wao I expect dat place to be Wao. because I knw Ulo will go back to bode but ah
2. Where is d lady dat born for dennis ? And d baby ?
3. I don't no much about d cousin she was going to meet in london.
Pls don't rush or u are going somewhere ?

Thanks once again, ur updates all take quench my thirst and touch me like touchmeder cheesy cheesy

LOL Yes you caught me. I must confess i rushed this chapter.
I will try to explain somethings sha. The cousin is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Ulo is going for a holiday and wants to spend it with a cousin in London; full stop.

Lillian Obi Amaka is somewhere with her baby. I will bring her out when the time is ripe.

I'm sorry the meeting with Bode could not be more dramatic; hopefully i will make up for that. but why would you want that; its adultery
cheesy

Goodnight oh.

I will take your advise and not rush it again.
Re: It Will Come To You by fareedah86: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tanx for d rushy update...am glad u spared us d obscene details,its needless...buh update oda chapters ASAP...
Re: It Will Come To You by zyzxx(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
touchmeder:

I will try to explain somethings sha. The cousin is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Ulo is going for a holiday and wants to spend it with a cousin in London; full stop.

Lillian Obi Amaka is somewhere with her baby. I will bring her out when the time is ripe.

I'm sorry the meeting with Bode could not be more dramatic; hopefully i will make up for that. but why would you want that; its adultery
cheesy

Goodnight oh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy, gud afternoon.
Re: It Will Come To You by lenmafon: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
touchmeder:
Spoiler alert, i am not writing an inspirational or moral story. I have a feeling someone (lenmafon) may be disappointed at this point. grin
I'd like to think this is a satire but i may be wrong. Feel free to make up your mind at the end of the story.

thanks touchmender for the update.what makes u think am disappointed? explain cos i dont understand. patience is a word lacking in most ladies dictionary.if only she had been patient with this bode and also try to help him.
Re: It Will Come To You by lenmafon: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
fareedah86:
Tanx for d rushy update...am glad u spared us d obscene details,its needless...buh update oda chapters ASAP...

thats one reason i like her story.

touchmeder:

cheesy
Goodnight oh.

u better not rush this story o if not i will spank ur butts very well cool
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
lenmafon:

thanks touchmender for the update.what makes u think am disappointed? explain cos i dont understand. patience is a word lacking in most ladies dictionary.if only she had been patient with this bode and also try to help him.

I was joking. I felt you would have been disappointed with Ulo's choice. LOL
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chapter 9

Bode was at the hotel for the next week and while Ulo planned to spend a night, she ended up staying longer than she first anticipated. Not a day went by, when they didn’t satisfy the burning passion that engulfed them.

During the day, Bode attended seminars while Ulo shopped. They usually met at the underground station where they would walk around holding hands like teenagers on a first date. During the evenings, they visited restaurants, parks, movie theatre, and enjoyed the bright light of the city.

They were more daring during the night kissing passionately and acting like they were alone in the world. Bode had always being the adventurous type. There was always somewhere new or interesting that had to be seen.

''Have you been to Buckingham palace? Did you see the changing of the guards?'' he asked like an excited boy on a school excursion.

''No''

''What about Madam Tussauds, Houses of parliament, River Thames, London zoo, Portobello Road, St Paul's Cathedral, London aquarium, London eye?''

''No! Are you joking? How many legs do I have?''

''Gosh lady! Then what do you do anytime you visit London?'' Bode asked in despair.

''Well, shopping at Oxford Street. The street is long enough. You walk from the top to the bottom and its evening before you know it.''

''Oh dear, I give up on you'' he concluded. They laughed while Bode shook his head in disbelief. ''So all you know in London is Oxford street? Come on, let's hop on a bus and drink in the sights of London. You will never see this place in the same way once we are through. Come on lazy, grab a jacket, it gets nippy later at night.''
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
c
Re: It Will Come To You by teamplayey: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wow!

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! / How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story / The Inheritance(a Thrilling Romance Story)by Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.