Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

It Will Come To You - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It Will Come To You (15222 Views)

On March 21st 2015 – Words Will Come Alive At #wordupvol9 / When The Queen Is Ready, The King Will Come. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
kanechimex:
I thought Ulo was going to meet someone else other than Bode. I think it's time for her to leave Dennis. He doesn't love her.....much.
first question, how do you manage to create a story like this that can pull the strings of people's hearts.? I've always wanted to write a "reality " story. the best I've come up with is about serial killers and organised crime. both of which are rare in Nigeria

Well you just have to think about what would tug at the string of people's heart. Suffering, love(thats why people love romantic stories till tomorrow LOL), death, pain, triumph against all odd and stuff like that. Then weave a story around it. Voila there you go.
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
lenmafon:
touchmender! touchmender!! touchmender!!! enough is enough for that lady named ULO abi u want to wait till she dies

I don hear. wink
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
q

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by teamplayey: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
. . .Still I follow. #smiles!

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by gal10(f): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Nice read..thanks ma'm

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by fareedah86: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oooooooooooooh!toooooo short jooor

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by zyzxx(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmm hmmm,
I like Ulo's personality dis time

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by fareedah86: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ummmmmmm.it shows she is used to all of dennis's sexual escapades,love her calm approach to d issue ..ulo sha,i dnt like d fact that she allowed bode use her like that. as for Dennis, I think he is changing. Buh my P is y hasn't ulo conceived? Aniwaz am still following your story...
Re: It Will Come To You by seunviju(f): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Joy and sadness of marriage,I believe she will enjoy it one day.Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks guys; onward we go.
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
fareedah86:
Ummmmmmm. it shows she is used to all of dennis's sexual escapades, love her calm approach to d issue ..ulo sha,i dnt like d fact that she allowed bode use her like that. as for Dennis, I think he is changing. Buh my P is y hasn't ulo conceived? Aniwaz am still following your story...

Yep spot on.
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
She laughed ''calm down Dennis I can only answer one question at a time.''

He scratched his head and repeated his last question ''why are you only telling me now? We have been through so much. I can't believe you kept it for so long. Stupid me! I didn’t even notice any changes.''

He choked on his last sentence as his eyes turned red. Ulo rushed towards him and embraced him while patting his back.

It was the reaction he longed for and it only made him more emotional. She had never seen him cry so hard and it was only now it occurred to her, how hard she may have been on him.

He began speaking in between sniffles ''God has finally done it, our prayers have been answered. May his name be praised forever. He who keeps Israel neither sleeps nor slumber.''

She continued rubbing his back while whispering comforting words in his ear. Dennis never ceased to amaze her.

She had playfully suggested he open a church if his business ever packed up. He had the right scripture for every situation and occasionally read a small Gideon's New Testament bible (which he carried around) but his heart was as black as sin.
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
w
Re: It Will Come To You by teamplayey: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jollyment!
#Thanks Touchmeder

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by gal10(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
I know the father of d baby....hmn odikwa risky...hmn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Thanks ma'am, definitely getting more fun

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by tablet: 12:38am On Dec 05, 2014
Interesting story, although I feel like I know where its heading. The tales of marriage and the escapades within never cease to amaze. Well done bae!!

Ulo is equally as guilty as Dennis.
Re: It Will Come To You by Plaitex(f): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2014
Ooo, see the way Dennis is excited for children that may not be his. Touchmeder, thanks for the update bt pls let us somethinf abt Dennis's history

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Plaitex:
Ooo, see the way Dennis is excited for children that may not be his. Touchmeder, thanks for the update bt pls let us somethinf abt Dennis's history
Lolz @ Dennis being excited. I wrote a bit about his history on page 1. Did u miss it or u want more? LOL
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2014
tablet:
Interesting story, although I feel like I know where its heading. The tales of marriage and the escapades within never cease to amaze. Well done bae!!

Ulo is equally as guilty as Dennis.
Finally someone said it! Quite easy to be overwhelmed by Ulo's suffering but truth be said, she nor pure! She is also a naughty woman but her husband is worse. I hope m nt being partial here; just sticking up for all my characters. LOL later guys
Re: It Will Come To You by tablet: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2014
@touchmeder as they say, sin is sin. There's no large or little in that. Its always easier to feel for women as they are usually portrayed as the victim. E dey everybody body.

Thumbs up, you're doing good.

1 Like

Re: It Will Come To You by Plaitex(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
touchmeder:
Lolz @ Dennis being excited. I wrote a bit about his history on page 1. Did u miss it or u want more? LOL

lol, i want more. Thanks for the update
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
q
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chapter 13

It seemed one had the world but after a while it was not enough. Man was indeed insatiable, always longing for another adventure.

After five months with her children, Ulo was starting to itch for something new. Something that seemed farfetched but had always remained in her heart.

She volunteered as a member within the welfare group in her church. It kept her busy with visits to prisons, hospitals, schools, orphanage and old people’s home.

They shared gifts, prayed and preached to them. And although it was not part of her job description, she found herself speaking with lawyers, family members and social workers on behalf of these individuals. Overtime, she was made the leader of the group, a position she cherished and held in high esteem.

After one of such meetings, she noticed a number of missed calls from Dorcas. She called her immediately and they chatted briefly. Dorcas kept beating around the bush until she finally blurred out ''I don’t know how to say this but Pearl just had another miscarriage.''

Ulo was silent for a while ''I’m very sorry to hear this; tell her that. I have offered to help before and that offer is still open. I'm not ready to meet her yet and she knows this.''

Dorcas replied ''Ulo her mind is playing games on her. She needs you to tell her you have forgiven her. Probably hold her hands and pray for her. Only then she believes she will be free.''

''Dorcas I beg don’t even go there'' Ulo pleaded.

Dorcas sighed deeply but said nothing.
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
s
Re: It Will Come To You by touchmeder: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
q

2 Likes

Re: It Will Come To You by gal10(f): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Ewooooo ooooo....shit just got real.... embarassed embarassed ha. Ulo ooo what have u done I know Dennis knows and with d golf meeting, yawa go gas,..anyways Dennis knows already... Touchmeder u are good, never expected this twist.... Hmn now my saint ulo is now d bad person cry cry cry not fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Wins 2018 PEN Pinter Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.