Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (876193 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Uganda1: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
yoyolagos:

I got Siidisaba 7

That's great @yoyolagos.. cool
cool

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Everybody dey on sabatical leave, it is well
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2016
hakeembee:
Everybody dey on sabatical leave, it is well
how is it going? smiley
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
D copy of d admission letter sent to my mail wasn't on a letter head and nt signed nd stamped by euro academy, was jst like a typed document after printing it, am agent said its nt valid.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
objcent:
D copy of d admission letter sent to my mail wasn't on a letter head and nt signed nd stamped by euro academy, was jst like a typed document after printing it, am agent said its nt valid.

No letter head?
How sure are you that it's an invalid Letter?
thought you had an interview with them?
what's your major?(MSC/UN)
Have you mail them stating your concerns?
Ahhh!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by isiukwum: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2016
I am new here. Just have a question and would be grateful if I get answers. I got admission to TUT and I am in the stage of Visa processing. I also plan on travelling through India. My question is, for my trip to India, is a return ticket compulsory before I am permitted to board or will a one-way ticket suffice? An answer will be highly appreciated from those that have gone or are planning on going through India.
Thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tlk2Prince(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2016
objcent:
Mine was same, but i suggest you write to Euroacademy and ask them to make it look more official as it will be difficult for you if you go with a copy of written message that you have been admitted.
Normally or Recently Euroacademy stopped to issue certificate of enrollment, but you have to insist and give out a meaningful reason and you will get a signed copy of your conditional acceptance letter.
I hope you understand?

3 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2016
isiukwum:
I am new here. Just have a question and would be grateful if I get answers. I got admission to TUT and I am in the stage of Visa processing. I also plan on travelling through India. My question is, for my trip to India, is a return ticket compulsory before I am permitted to board or will a one-way ticket suffice? An answer will be highly appreciated from those that have gone or are planning on going through India.
Thanks.

From the info provided so far, a round trip ticket is what you will buy. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by isiukwum: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Godfavourme:

From the info provided so far, a round trip ticket is what you will buy. All the best.

Thanks for your response@Godfavourme. Is there a concrete reason a round trip ticket is required as there is high chance the return journey will be forgone?
Thanks again.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
isiukwum:

Thanks for your response@Godfavourme. Is there a concrete reason a round trip ticket is required as there is high chance the return journey will be forgone?
Thanks again.

Its one of those sacrifice, just close eye and get the round trip God will replenish your pocket
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
isiukwum:

Thanks again.
You get one way, you wont be allowed to board. Simple and short!
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
nairaspace:
You get one way, you wont be allowed to board. Simple and short!

Guy! Haba, be nice now! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by isiukwum: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
sobastical:

Its one of those sacrifice, just close eye and get the round trip God will replenish your pocket

Thanks. I am more clarified now smiley

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please guys, in the visa application, is it Schengen or long-stay visa?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
yoyolagos:

Guy! Haba, be nice now! cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. its not like that. It just what it is. You wont be allowed to board, there is no story around it
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
dreamchaser90:
Please guys, in the visa application, is it Schengen or long-stay visa?

Schengen is d general name of d visa. D type is long-stay Schengen visa
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
omitobi:

how is it going? smiley
Thanks oga, i am currently in Abuja now for authentication.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
isiukwum:
Thanks.

I read on this thread where some people used one way ticket without return ticket but come to think of it, I really do not think that entry visa needs return ticket. My opinion though.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by dreamchaser90(m): 3:51am On Jul 15, 2016
yoyolagos:

Schengen is d general name of d visa. D type is long-stay Schengen visa
Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
tlk2Prince:

Mine was same, but i suggest you write to Euroacademy and ask them to make it look more official as it will be difficult for you if you go with a copy of written message that you have been admitted.
Normally or Recently Euroacademy stopped to issue certificate of enrollment, but you have to insist and give out a meaningful reason and you will get a signed copy of your conditional acceptance letter.
I hope you understand?
u are too much bro respect cool
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
After extensive search and research, i came to discover that the official Estonia visa processing embassy on behalf of estonia in Nigeria is the belgian embassy in abuja

Estonia is represented in issuing visas to Estonia by Belgium.

For more information concerning visa applications in Nigeria, please consult VFS'website: http://www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com.

For more detailed information concerning documents to be submitted for visa application please contact the Embassy of Belgium.

9, Usuma Street, Maitama
Abuja
Nigeria
Phone +234 806 979 22 33
e-mail: visa.abuja@diplobel.fed.be
http://www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com

this info is according to the Republic of Estonia ministry of foreign affairs website http://vm.ee/en/nigeria-abuja so with this, i do not think the indian or uk or egypt or any other country route to get to Estonia will be necessary. Just get a schengen visa issued by the embassy of belgium and with it you can enter Estonia without having to go apply for another Estonia visa in india or UK. Just enter belgium ist, then move straight to Estonia to apply for your permit.

That is the result of my search. I hope i am right and this info is useful in saving stree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
nevilbot:
After extensive search and research, i came to discover that the official Estonia visa processing embassy on behalf of estonia in Nigeria is the belgian embassy in abuja

Estonia is represented in issuing visas to Estonia by Belgium.

For more information concerning visa applications in Nigeria, please consult VFS'website: http://www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com.

For more detailed information concerning documents to be submitted for visa application please contact the Embassy of Belgium.

9, Usuma Street, Maitama
Abuja
Nigeria
Phone +234 806 979 22 33
e-mail: visa.abuja@diplobel.fed.be
http://www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com

this info is according to the Republic of Estonia ministry of foreign affairs website http://vm.ee/en/nigeria-abuja so with this, i do not think the indian or uk or egypt or any other country route to get to Estonia will be necessary. Just get a schengen visa issued by the embassy of belgium and with it you can enter Estonia without having to go apply for another Estonia visa in india or UK. Just enter belgium ist, then move straight to Estonia to apply for your permit.

That is the result of my search. I hope i am right and this info is useful in saving stree

Sir, this shows you didn't get yourself acquainted with this thread else you will know that this issue has been deliberately ironed out that it's a no go area for student visa and even visit visa as they don't honor neighboring countries applications.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
sobastical:

Sir, this shows you didn't get yourself acquainted with this thread else you will know that this issue has been deliberately ironed out that it's a no go area for student visa and even visit visa as they don't honor neighboring countries applications.

Thanks.

Well like i said in the post, i said i hope im right and as for going through the post from page 1, sincerely i do not av the time to move page per page. I only posted wat i saw on the foreign affairs website of the target country which incidentally is their link to study visa. Wen the fellow gets the admission, she will sort her sef out regards visa as i don try biko. If i wan enter Estonia tomorow i fit use bus or train from frankfurt hbf. This one don wan hard pass the little time i av for now. Thanks for pointing it out though
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by sobastical: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
nevilbot:

Well like i said in the post, i said i hope im right and as for going through the post from page 1, sincerely i do not av the time to move page per page. I only posted wat i saw on the foreign affairs website of the target country which incidentally is their link to study visa. Wen the fellow gets the admission, she will sort her sef out regards visa as i don try biko. If i wan enter Estonia tomorow i fit use bus or train from frankfurt hbf. This one don wan hard pass the little time i av for now. Thanks for pointing it out though

Hehe boss....I for like that Germany parole but na that block account be the ish
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
nevilbot:

If we can get it through Belgium as stated there, dey would hv stated it in d admission docs send to everyone of us. It was indicated in my letter, India, Egypt, Turkey, Georgia or China.

Based on report and advice from TUT representatives, I was advised to go through India as many students who take the route came out successful with no issues wsoeva.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nairaspace: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
nek12:

I read on this thread where some people used one way ticket without return ticket but come to think of it, I really do not think that entry visa needs return ticket. My opinion though.

You can use one way from India to Estonia! I am pretty sure that what you read! Just to be safe regarding immigration wahala. Airline will not even let you fly on one way.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 16, 2016
For everyone that want to travel through india, for your authentication of documents in Abuja, better start now before its too late because e be like say those ministry of education and foriegn affairs dey kolo mental as dem go delay you unneccesarily. I am currently in Abuja now since Wednessday, i have to wait till monday now. they just dey vex me seriously.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nevilbot: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2016
nairaspace:

You can use one way from India to Estonia! I am pretty sure that what you read! Just to be safe regarding immigration wahala. Airline will not even let you fly on one way.

I stand to be corrected.

If you are travelling on a student visa where you don't av plans to come back in d next one year, you can fly one way and airlines won't stop u. Airlines don't care if u buy one way or return ticket cus u can decide to go with one airline and return with another so your statement saying airline will not even let you fly on one way is totally false. I flew one way to Germany in 2014.

The only people u owe an explanation is the immigrations not d airline and simply telling them u are on a student visa is enuf. No one even asked me why I was flying one way thru out my journey
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Godfavourme: 8:28am On Jul 16, 2016
nevilbot:

If you are travelling on a student visa where you don't av plans to come back in d next one year, you can fly one way and airlines won't stop u. Airlines don't care if u buy one way or return ticket cus u can decide to go with one airline and return with another so your statement saying airline will not even let you fly on one way is totally false. I flew one way to Germany in 2014.

The only people u owe an explanation is the immigrations not d airline and simply telling them u are on a student visa is enuf. No one even asked me why I was flying one way thru out my journey

Wow! I guess someone among our bro going g should try to but a one way ticket and let's see if he'll be successful. Then those on the waiting list will do same
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
hakeembee:
For everyone that want to travel through india, for your authentication of documents in Abuja, better start now before its too late because e be like say those ministry of education and foriegn affairs dey kolo mental as dem go delay you unneccesarily. I am currently in Abuja now since Wednessday, i have to wait till monday now. they just dey vex me seriously.

Dat na long tin. Just go to ministry of Education Liaison office in TBS, one of their staff will help facilitate it at a relatively moderate price. That is where me n guys did ours. And one of us is already on his way back from India with is Estonian visa.

Except you live in Abuja or relatively close to abuja
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by yoyolagos: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2016
nevilbot:

You can fly one way to India from Nigeria! It is a known fact. You are on a Entry visa and one of the condition of the visa is dat you will return to your country after 30 days.

Estonian from India, you will be allowed to fly one way bcoz of the long-stay schengen visa you are holding coupled with d fact that you are not returning to india and you are going to estonia for studying which might take yrs b4 considering going back to your home country.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2016
yoyolagos:

Dat na long tin. Just go to ministry of Education Liaison office in TBS, one of their staff will help facilitate it at a relatively moderate price. That is where me n guys did ours. And one of us is already on his way back from India with is Estonian visa.

Except you live in Abuja or relatively close to abuja

On his way back from India? He didn't travel from India to Estonia. Is that not waste of money and time abi na that one cheap; as in collect estonia visa in India and come back to Nigeria to proceed on your journey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.