Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lets Talk About Estonia - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Talk About Estonia (875293 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Need Information On This Three European Country Latvia,estonia & Lithuania / Estonia Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
ironmike:
good day guru in the house in really appreciate your assistance you give in this forum. I will like to furnish me about information what and what document I will need to submit for my Estonia student and my chances of getting the visa if am applying in Nigeria instead of going places like Egypt India or UK. thank u

My dear, there is no Estonia embassy in Nigeria that is why people travel to the country that has Estonia embassy to acquire their visa.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by ironmike: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
guru in the house please have actual read through different comment on this forum but I actual want guys that av more idea than I do to advice on the surest and easiest place to get my Estonia visa and I want u to give me the idea of document that I will next to submit for the visa. thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 21, 2016
To all processing for their TRP, May GOD show you all favour in the sight of Men,success and good luck, we will reach there.Amen .

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2016
ironmike:
guru in the house please have actual read through different comment on this forum but I actual want guys that av more idea than I do to advice on the surest and easiest place to get my Estonia visa and I want u to give me the idea of document that I will next to submit for the visa. thanks

Read lanre's post for India visa application on this link https://www.nairaland.com/1972275/lets-talk-estonia/102 that is for master's applicant

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
icotfodile:

Yes I have....just took 2 days to process and got my passport back. Usually suppose to be 7 working days.

Icot, please I asked you a question?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2016
omitobi:

Send the international students coordinator a mail that the India embassy requires a confirmation document/mail in order to process your visa, because you will be coming to study in Estonia. I think it should still be Kaija Murasov. kaija.murasov@ut.ee and that she should copy you in the replies. I think India embassy in Lagos email is: consvisa@hcilagos.org, I m not sure this has not been changed but this was where I told her to send to.
Thanks bro, i have received and printed the confirmation email. Right now at indian embassy waiting for change of date decition.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
My people, i have finally gotten a new date. 26th of July instead of 12th Aug. No issues with passport.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by striker9(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
hakeembee:
My people, i have finally gotten a new date. 26th of July instead of 12th Aug. No issues with passport.
Good
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello, im sorry this might have taken a while.... im not really used to keeping up here. whats up?

nek12:

Hello madam, I need to ask you some questions. Quote me when you see this.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Did they issue you the visa before you changed date? How did you go about changing yours?

Im still serving(NYSC) so i might not be able to leave till September 28th and I was at Abuja Embassy on Tuesday (20th) for processing but with the whole stress and stupid rain they left us under, i forgot to tell them that part... I have been calling the embassy and they've been posting me, i even sent a mail. Plus those guards at the gate no dey hear word.

Any advice you can give on this would be really helpful.Thank you!

hakeembee:
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2016
nek12:

Icot, please I asked you a question?

Sorry for the late response. I used a Tourist Visit Visa. And the requirements are the same everywhere for the Estonian d visa and residence permit.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
icotfodile:

Sorry for the late response. I used a Tourist Visit Visa. And the requirements are the same everywhere for the Estonian d visa and residence permit.

okay, thanks a lot. please one more that thing, what is their cost for the visa and TRP?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Keiry:
Hello, im sorry this might have taken a while.... im not really used to keeping up here. whats up?

Nothing much. Please I am trying to figure out some things here, did you make first class in your Bsc? How many programming language do you know? Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Keiry:
Did they issue you the visa before you changed date? How did you go about changing yours?

Im still serving(NYSC) so i might not be able to leave till September 28th and I was at Abuja Embassy on Tuesday (20th) for processing but with the whole stress and stupid rain they left us under, i forgot to tell them that part... I have been calling the embassy and they've been posting me, i even sent a mail. Plus those guards at the gate no dey hear word.

Hope you mailed them regarding your 28th September travel as lecture resumes September 4th. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Keiry:

Please i wish i understand you in details so that i can take my time to help you, what is the issue mainly?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by icotfodile: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
nek12:

okay, thanks a lot. please one more that thing, what is their cost for the visa and TRP?

€80 for both the visa and TRP i.e €160 in total. But u can pay in pounds.
Please do not hesitate to ask more. Would love to be of help if you are going through that route.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
icotfodile:

€80 for both the visa and TRP i.e €160 in total. But u can pay in pounds.
Please do not hesitate to ask more. Would love to be of help if you are going through thpat route.
pls bro what are the documents u take to the Estonia embassy for TRP and visa and what are the procedures.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by judebebo32: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
If you are paying in pounds you pay £124 for both trp and visa.
For the list of documents you need:
Admission letter from school
Health insurance contract certificate
Bank account and source of income in the account
signed visa application form with passport attached
A statement of intent explaining why you want to school in Estonia (not important)
Details of relatives
Photocopy of international passport

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Keiry(f): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yes, I mailed them about it.

Actually, I have been having problems organizing to leave as early as August. With my POP being on the 28th of September, it seems I cannot leave till then.

But I had already applied for the Indian visa online, so i just decided to go and process it. But I totally forgot to let them know the period i would want to travel to India.

So, with the information on my acceptance letter, they would likely give me a sooner date than expected (I'm guessing thats how the visa stuff works). And the period they said they would give me to be in India is just one(1) month.

Im asking how I would go about changing the date (IF they did not see the mail i sent and went ahead to give me a date as close as in August).

hakeembee:
Please i wish i understand you in details so that i can take my time to help you, what is the issue mainly?
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by hybeenoni: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jst a little deviation from this visa application issues, after my li2 research today, got to know that majority of international students on completion of their program must leave Estonia. Mostly Russians, Finns are international students able to secure jobs on completion of their programm, coz they could speak estonia.

To the guys already there wt experience, hw were u able to secure a job in order to secure resident permit, what's the probability like?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
hybeenoni:
Jst a little deviation from this visa application issues, after my li2 research today, got to know that majority of international students on completion of their program must leave Estonia. Mostly Russians, Finns are international students able to secure jobs on completion of their programm, coz they could speak estonia.

To the guys already there wt experience, hw were u able to secure a job in order to secure resident permit, what's the probability like?

Estonia sells IT and it's one of the MAJOR areas of getting job, in fact they need experienced international people; Estonian market is first for Estonian, then for others...and anyone can stay if they get a job. Search for "study in Estonia" and "work in Estonia" for better info.
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Keiry:

Actually, I have been having problems organizing to leave as early as August. With my POP being on the 28th of September, it seems I cannot leave till then.

But I had already applied for the Indian visa online, so i just decided to go and process it. But I totally forgot to let them know the period i would want to travel to India.

So, with the information on my acceptance letter, they would likely give me a sooner date than expected (I'm guessing thats how the visa stuff works). And the period they said they would give me to be in India is just one(1) month.

Im asking how I would go about changing the date (IF they did not see the mail i sent and went ahead to give me a date as close as in August).

For my own i applied through their embassy in Lagos. To change date in Indian Embassy in Lagos, just go to the embassy early, before 9:00am. By 10:20 or therabout, they will come outside to collect all documents of the people that comes for change of date. After submission wait for 3hours, they will return it with the date changed, but if they did not change your date, they will write the reason on your form, most of the time they usually want you to bring some other documents and when you later give them, they we will change date for you. If you are not clear about anything let me know. Sending them mail for change of date is useless.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by nek12: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Keiry:

Madam, please i am still waiting for your answer to my questions
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 23, 2016
My people, please on the TRP form, what am i going to put as Estonia personal code.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by marcmarv(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=omitobi post=47710100]

please can someone tell me how many weeks it takes a Lithuanian student package to arrive in Nigeria..
coz I'm still waiting for mine

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by objcent: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2016
hakeembee:
My people, please on the TRP form, what am i going to put as Estonia personal code.
I I think Estonia personal code is for those that have already been there studying or working.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2016
hakeembee:

Your personal code for you as an alien (to estonia) is your birth date, except there is a change. But don't worry, anything that is unclear to you, you may leave them till you get to the Estonian embassy.... They will guide you on what you need to put...don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
omitobi:

Your personal code for you as an alien (to estonia) is your birth date, except there is a change. But don't worry, anything that is unclear to you, you may leave them till you get to the Estonian embassy.... They will guide you on what you need to put...don't worry.
Thank you very much
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by lanre205(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
omitobi:

Estonia sells IT and it's one of the MAJOR areas of getting job, in fact they need experienced international people; Estonian market is first for Estonian, then for others...and anyone can stay if they get a job. Search for "study in Estonia" and "work in Estonia" for better info.

When you say IT , I guess u (always) mean software strictly (programming of any kind), or is hardware inclusive? cheesy shocked cool

Thanks for the enlightenment, boss d bossman, as guys do refer to you here.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by tobzzy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
lanre205:

When you say IT , I guess u (always) mean software strictly (programming of any kind), or is hardware inclusive? cheesy shocked cool

Thanks for the enlightenment, boss d bossman, as guys do refer to you here.
yes oo nah boss be that
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by timzy2: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
holla ...pls I would like to ask if computer science is been offered at bsc level in Estonia and if d tuition fee is been waived ...wanna study in English too...thanks
Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by omitobi: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
timzy2:
holla ...pls I would like to ask if computer science is been offered at bsc level in Estonia and if d tuition fee is been waived ...wanna study in English too...thanks

I am not so sure about other schools, but for University of Tartu there is this BSc English program called, Information Technology: it's very broad program that lays foundation for many parts of Computer science oriented career path: including software engineering, data scientist, system administraton etc.. And this program has its own tuition waver but it think it is very few as opposed to masters program in the like of Computer science, software engineering etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (399) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.