Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Do Men Really Want? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want? (6275 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2008
A-40:

@tope2000
Lol why are you grinning its the truth now what is there to share in common and understand with a woman that can't cook,clean or would nag you to a high BP

Na true talk grin
I agree, i only laughed because i never thot of it like that until u posted u comment wink
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by KarmaMod(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:

why the slap nah?

aw my own is love punch. no be slap grin

I definitely agree with you cool
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by doyin13(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
na so so shine teeth all these girls go dey do

shine teeth sotay, man go think say dem dey gbadun im gist

Until u hear from her friend say she talk say you get agbalumo head  angry angry
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by KarmaMod(f): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
isnt the entire thing "mag-got filled agbalumo head"
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
doyin13:

na so so shine teeth all these girls go dey do

shine teeth sotay, man go think say them dey gbadun I'm gist

Until u hear from her friend say she talk say you get agbalumo head   angry angry

ROFLMAO
Wetin concern agbalumo hia tongue
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by A40(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:

This where you fail.
1. what makes a woman to give you  ToTo when you knock at her holy ground by 2a.m. it's understanding
And the same understanding makes you not to knock at that particular time.

2. what makes a woman to prepare a good meal for her loving husband it's understanding
  The same understanding makes you to treat her better like a queen by dropping enough money for food.

3. what makes her clean the house without nagging? it's understanding.
   The same understanding that makes you to come straight to house after work without branching to a beer joint, or to your Mistress house or even ashawo square.
 and you make your home to look like a home,

It's only UNDERSTANDING that makes things happen LOVE has expiring date when i don expire your own don finish.
Ohh so how come what i posted about good food a clean home sex and peace and quiet was rubbish to you earlier? why is it when you realized you had a flawed argument that you ran back to my points and merged them to form your definition of Understanding why didn't you come up with something else.Nairalanders sef tongue

@tope
Its crazy jare me i just like specifics i can't stand abstract definitions of things.I want my woman to be caring Understanding thats too generic for my liking it could mean anything
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by A40(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:

This where you fail.
1. what makes a woman to give you ToTo when you knock at her holy ground by 2a.m. it's understanding
And the same understanding makes you not to knock at that particular time.

2. what makes a woman to prepare a good meal for her loving husband it's understanding
The same understanding makes you to treat her better like a queen by dropping enough money for food.

3. what makes her clean the house without nagging? it's understanding.
The same understanding that makes you to come straight to house after work without branching to a beer joint, or to your Mistress house or even ashawo square.
and you make your home to look like a home,

It's only UNDERSTANDING that makes things happen LOVE has expiring date when i don expire your own don finish.
Ohh so how come what i posted about good food a clean home sex and peace and quiet was rubbish to you earlier? why is it when you realized you had a flawed argument that you ran back to my points and merged them to form your definition of Understanding why didn't you come up with something else.Nairalanders sef tongue

@tope
Its crazy jare me i just like specifics i can't stand abstract definitions of things.I want my woman to be caring Understanding thats too generic for my liking it could mean anything
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
you're pitching yourself at the same time asking who is pitching you.
we're not talking the same thing.
you're singing of good food,sex cleaning and all that sweet you fantasy but never try to see things the other side of the coin.
  If your woman treats you bad while you feel you're perfect that means you fall on the other circle of my point HAVING SOMETHING IN COMMON, meaning YOU'VE CHOSEN WHO DON'T MATCH TO YOUR LIFE STYLE.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by A40(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:

you're pitching yourself at the same time asking who is pitching you.
we're not talking the same thing.
you're singing of good food,sex cleaning and all that sweet you fantasy but never try to see things the other side of the coin.
  If your woman treats you bad while you feel you're perfect that means you fall on the other circle of my point HAVING SOMETHING IN COMMON, meaning YOU'VE CHOSEN WHO DON'T MATCH TO YOUR LIFE STYLE.
Did you mean pitching or pinching? anyways you have turned what should have otherwise been a very simple issue to a very complicated one the topic simply said What do Men Really Want and i have named 4 things and you are here speaking grammar
Is there any man in God's Green Earth that would not want all 4 things i mentioned? seriously i don't get your point
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
Na today??
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Coco29(f): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2008
Men want everything untill they get it, then they want NOTHING and when that happens, then it starts allllllllllllllllllllllllll over again.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2008
Coco29:

Men want everthing untill they get it, then they want knowing and when that happens, then it starts allllllllllllllllllllllllll over again.

Huh?? I don't understand.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Subscribing to Thread~ wink
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by smurf(f): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
Most of them really can't make up their damn minds ~hissesss~
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by nguage(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Just ask for what I want, how hard is that?
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
smurf:

Most of them really can't make up their damn minds ~hissesss~

Men are emotionally unstable. what else is new??
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
n-guage:

Just ask for what I want, how hard is that?

I now know you are a mind reader,. . . . . . .  . kiss
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Not all men, except the gold digger type.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:

Not all men, except the gold digger type.

LOL. U all are the same in that aspect.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

LOL. U all are the same in that aspect.
I don't see myself that way. and you?
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Coco29(f): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Huh?? I don't understand.

ask a man what he wants he will tell you everything he wants when you give it to him it is still not and will never be enough wink
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:

I don't see myself like that. and you?

Come back when you are married and have dealt with family issues. Men are emotionally unstable. We all pray to get one that isn't too bad.

Coco29:

ask a man what he wants he will tell you everything he wants when you give it to him it is still not and will never be enough wink

Thank YOU!! Men talk about how they want an understanding girl, someone who isn't materialistic, someone who will always be there for them but when they get it. . they don't know what to do with it. Exhibit A
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Come back when you are married and have dealt with family issues. Men are emotionally unstable. We all pray to get one that isn't too bad.

Are you talking with experience?
For me since I'm not looking after who will pay my bill I think I know who I want, I think you're talking to those who just left school with little or no support.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:

Are you talking with experience?
For me since I'm not looking after who will pay my bill I think I know who I want, I think you're talking to those who just left school with little or no support.

LOL. Having a job and money hasn't got jack to do with it. You lot just are.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by sillyboy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Topic

I just want a peace of mind and home and a woman that can ensure that will definately get a medal. Another medal for an understanding woman who will take me with all my short-comings and forgive me when I over-step the boundaries without telling her mum first.

Definately, there is a medal for a woman who will give me good fcuks all the days of my life tongue

Whaooo. . . almost forgot, there's a medal for fearing God.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

LOL. Having a job and money hasn't got jack to do with it. You lot just are.
Babe, that's what make man loose senses.

Besides that,  they'll all know what they realy want instead of making a wrong choice.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Topic

I just want a peace of mind and home and a woman that can ensure that will definately get a medal. Another medal for an understanding woman who will take me with all my short-comings and forgive me when I over-step the boundaries without telling her mum first.
Definately, there is a medal for a woman who will give me good fcuks all the days of my life tongue

Whaooo. . . almost forgot, there's a medal for fearing God.

Buahahahahahahahaha
Then dont marry mummy's girl wink
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by H2O2: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Women are emotionally unstable (crying, whining, nagging, bitching, PMS) and are prone to making false allegations such at this.  I recommend prozac.

Men are logical.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
H2O2:

Men are logical.

Of course they are.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by sillyboy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
Buahahahahahahahaha
Then don't marry mummy's girl

Most of you girls now-a-days are mum'girl undecided. . . . and it's really disturbing. . . am serious. When it comes to girls and their mums now-a-days, a times I wish I was born in the 50's and not 80's undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Coco29(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2008
H2O2:

Women are emotionally unstable (crying, whining, nagging, bitching, PMS) and are prone to making false allegations such at this. I recommend prozac.

Men are logical.

erm? erm? king we were made that way, that is why you are alive, so although we are like that we were ment to be like that sooooooo shall we go back to the begining then ? KING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will You Know A Virgin Man ? Is Virginity Meant For Ladies Alone ? / Roman Goddess Parades Her Massive B00bs On Instagram / Man And Woman Seen Fighting Seriously Inside Dirty Gutter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.