Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Do Men Really Want? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want? (6271 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by MrCrackles(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
omega25red:

What men really want

According to Dave Chappelle
men want a woman who would suck his privates play with his balls fix him a sandwich and not talk so damn much

well that is Dave Chappelle

mess the sandwiches or the balls slurping

Give me Danke, and i would be forever happy!! tongue
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by finguy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
jenny see as you spoil my show

spikey been don wan chop my bait tongue

u go pay for am o grin
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by whatever90(f): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

How your head no go store things you this human library! tongue

u no see say him don own up grin

finguy:

chei jenny

na wa for you

secrets no safe with u o  shocked

ow work dey go now?

secrets safe wt me,d only time wey i dey do all dis,na wen d person wan play wt both ids,me get over a 100 ids here grin grin and for each one,pple know,cos i no hide am

work dey fine my brother,but the work load na wa,as i dey here say,na sleep dey catch me sef,i dont tire sad

MrCrackles:

Give me Danke, and i would be forever happy!! tongue

u no well grin
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by whatever90(f): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2008
finguy:

u go pay for am o grin

eeeyaaaa sorry
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by spikedcylinder: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
finguy:

u go pay for am o grin

Lol!
So you were ready to "do" a man? See your life? tongue
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nkenim(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
Real men knows what they want, so poster if you want a good respond i will advice you to ask the men around you, because you can not get the right answer on Nland. You see majority of Nland men boys are very immature, so i doubt they know/have the answer to the question

Many guy around are in nairaland, dont insult guy in here, you cant get your answers right here, please give us some respect.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by finguy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Lol!
So you were ready to "do" a man? See your life? tongue

no way o. olorun ma je  shocked

we changed positions

you man, me woman

but still had our old privates  grin

we wld have still gone with that tongue
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nkenim(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
Finboy i think your time is up in here. You are spoiling our chicks in here. Please post something debatable.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2008
The thread is now a gay's topic.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by maritalsol: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2008
Hi pal,
Men as u know are not so different from their female counterpart but their needs take varying direction hence you easily find them needing attention, they are like babies hence they want to be pampered.Men also want to take the driver's seat.i.e. be in charge and they don't like to be ridiculed b4 third parties.They want to be loved and some times they want you to remember little details about them as it boost their morale and shows you care.Men most of the time pursue a goal or a vision and they cherish their woman working with them to get such achieved.You can checkout more of what men want in a relationship on: http://wwwmaritalsolutions..com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? / Nigerian Man Shared Nu**d Photos Of Himself And Wife After Sex On Facebook / Why Are Our Beloved Nairaland Feminists Denouncing Their Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.