Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

What Do Men Really Want? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want? (6273 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

Most of you girls now-a-days are mum'girl undecided. . . . and it's really disturbing. . . am serious. When it comes to girls and their mums now-a-days, a times I wish I was born in the 50's and not 80's undecided

Maybe
But i think when you get married, u dont have to run to mummy everytime there is a misunderstanding.
I dont want anyone else involved in marriage at all, even my mother
she has lived her life so she shud let m live mine.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by KarmaMod(f): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika, ozii is married so he's pretty much the only one to be taken seriously.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

I see. Married or not . They are the same in that aspect.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Maybe
But i think when you get married, u don't have to run to mummy everytime there is a misunderstanding.
I don't want anyone else involved in marriage at all, even my mother
she has lived her life so she should let m live mine.

Well said, I think sitting down and talking with ur patner helps rather than always invovling a third party> cool
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by H2O2: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
Coco29:

erm? erm? king we were made that way, that is why you are alive, so although we are like that we were ment to be like that sooooooo shall we go back to the begining then ? KING!
Thanks  kiss
I just felt the responsibility to correct that statement
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Well said, I think sitting down and talking with ur patner helps rather than always invovling a third party> cool

Excatly, immediately there is third party opinion in ur marriage, its Over already lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
U know what they say Tope, too many cooks spoil the broth, and didn't one of our legends also sing that song. . .

"Ese wun e pada Ija de ti tan oh",  tongue, LMGBO. . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Excatly, immediately there is third party opinion in ur marriage, its Over already lipsrsealed

Somethings in marriage do require a third party. As long as it isn't something you do often or all the time.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
KarmaMod:

Thanks for your complement.

chika98:

I see. Married or not . They are the same in that aspect.
Why do you sound pessimistic, don't you think a man can fall in love with you just because he finds home in your heart?
There are brothers out there who know what they want except you're theone who make a wrong choice.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Sauron1: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Maybe
But i think when you get married, u don't have to run to mummy everytime there is a misunderstanding.
I don't want anyone else involved in marriage at all, even my mother
she has lived her life so she should let m live mine.

Tope the agony aunt!!!
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by sillyboy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Tope and Toyo.

I think most ladies when faced with relationship challenges that involves their man. . . .  prefer talking to their moma instead of their pals. I really dont blame them for that you know?

My sister was once was told by her friend to scream at her hubby while the same friend was a muppet to her hubby. The worst case scenario though is when a woman runs to her pastor telling him about her man.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by nguage(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

What if your girl is the stubborn type? How do you solve that problem?
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:
Why do you sound pessimistic, don't you think a man can fall in love with you just because he finds home in your heart?
There are brothers out there who know what they want except you're theone who make a wrong choice.

What does love have to do with it? You're a bit of point now.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

U know what they say Tope, too many cooks spoil the broth, and didn't one of our legends also sing that song. . .

"Ese wun e pada Ija de ti tan oh",  tongue, LMGBO. . . . . . . . grin grin grin grin

Gbam grin

chika98:

Somethings in marriage do require a third party. As long as it isn't something you do often or all the time.

Maybe when ones husband impregnated som1 else sha undecided

sillyboy:

@ Tope and Toyo.

I think most ladies when faced with relationship challenges that involves their man. . . .  prefer talking to their moma instead of their pals. I really don't blame them for that you know?

My sister was once was told by her friend to scream at her hubby while the same friend was a muppet to her hubby. The worst case scenario though is when a woman runs to her pastor telling him about her man.

I think if you are having problems in ur relationship, the best to speak to is the person u having them with .i.e. bf or husband wink
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
Only impregnate??
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by sistawoman: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Gbam grin

Maybe when ones husband impregnated som1 else sha undecided

I think if you are having problems in ur relationship, the best to speak to is the person u having them with .i.e. boyfriend or husband wink

Sometimes Tope that is not possible.  If both parties are stubborn or refuse to bend a third party can help alot, trust me I know.  I would not turn to my parents, closer to daddy then mommy, because i dont want my parents in my marriage.  

There should be one person thou that one can go to, to help mediate and communication break downs.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by oziomatv(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

What does love have to do with it? You're a bit of point now.
Not actually, But sister, you sound like you don't trust men anymore.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2008
oziomatv:

Not actually, But sister, you sound like you don't trust men anymore.

This has nothing to do with trust. Just stating a fact really.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Sauron1: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2008
Men are more emotionally stable than women. . . . . . .I know that much.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
n-guage:

What if your girl is the stubborn type? How do you solve that problem?

NO big deal, all u do is give her a little pampering, like take her out to dinner,

let her constantly know how much u care about her, and hopefully eventually she'll lighten up. . . . . . wink

sillyboy:

@ Tope and Toyo.

I think most ladies when faced with relationship challenges that involves their man. . . .  prefer talking to their moma instead of their pals. I really don't blame them for that you know?

I agree, very close to ma mom as well but there comes time u draw the line. . . . .  . undecided

marriage is for life afterall, we do learn from these things u know. cool
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by sistawoman: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Men are more emotionally stable than women. . . . . . .I know that much.

I agree
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
Of course they are. The same way they are more selfless than women right??
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
sistawoman:

Sometimes Tope that is not possible.  If both parties are stubborn or refuse to bend a third party can help alot, trust me I know.  I would not turn to my parents, closer to daddy then mommy, because i don't want my parents in my marriage.  

There should be one person thou that one can go to, to help mediate and communication break downs.

Then the third party shud prolly be marriage counsellor undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Tope,

Did u say impregnate, . . . . now way oh. . . . all hell would break loose, are ya kidding me? tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Tope,

Did u say impregnate, . . . . now way oh. . . . all hell would break loose, are ya kidding me? tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lmao
u know shit happens grin
What are u going to do, divorce him undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Sauron1: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2008
sistawoman:

I agree

Thank u.

chika98:

Of course they are. The same way they are more selfless than women right??

Men are selfless. . . . . .and they have proven to be the best company anyone can have.
Most women keep male friends for a reason. Respect that.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by chika98: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thank u.

Men are selfless. . . . . .and they have proven to be the best company anyone can have.

I beg to differ.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by sistawoman: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Then the third party should prolly be marriage counsellor undecided

Why should we go pay someone $200.00 an hour to help us talk out something that a friend can help us settle for some veg. soup and pounded yam.

Only very severe cases are taken to our mediator.  We work out most problems/conflicts on our own.

I dont like involving family because i dont want to ever paint a bad picture of my husband.  Often in fits of anger women can say things they really dont mean and then cant take them back later because the family remembers what you said.  So I would rather not say it all to them just our mediator.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao
u know shit happens grin

Hum, that's a tough one, would't want to find myself in that kind of mess I know that much. . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by sistawoman: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thank u.

I would have to say good men are selfless, I married one.

And yes 2 of my 3 best friends are males.  I think it is because they are dependable and far less emotional, they help keep me grounded.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by KarmaMod(f): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao
u know shit happens grin

You think he wouldnt divorce you if the shoe was on the other foot?  
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by tope2000(f): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
sistawoman:

Why should we go pay someone $200.00 an hour to help us talk out something that a friend can help us settle for some veg. soup and pounded yam.

Only very severe cases are taken to our mediator.  We work out most problems/conflicts on our own.

I don't like involving family because i don't want to ever paint a bad picture of my husband.  Often in fits of anger women can say things they really don't mean and then can't take them back later because the family remembers what you said.  So I would rather not say it all to them just our mediator.

Well you must have really good friends then undecided

TOYOSI20:

Hum, that's a tough one, would't want to find myself in that kind of mess I know that much. . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I don't pray for that either grin
but i have been the type of person that always prepare her mind for the worse wink

KarmaMod:

You think he wouldnt divorce you if the shoe was on the other foot? 

I'm sure he would
but i don't think its wise for a woman to divorce because of that
Do u know maybe the next Man you'd marry would even be a bigger modafcuker undecided
unless ofcos u don't plan on marryin or dating anymore then u can divorce undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? / Upload The Pix Of Your BF/GF If You Are Proud Of Them / Dating Is Not Easy For A Skinny Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.