Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (54120 Views)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture) / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by tania28(f): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=webizone post=27601603]

Like I said, nice guys always come last. Friendzoning and the rest..... You just can't help it.[/quote ok
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by waywardpikin: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2014
Okay lemme play the devil's advocate here. You guys say women are fragile, they are sensitive, they need to be respected and treated like eggs, they need to be worshipped, they are goddesses, etc.

Please I want to ask a question o... Just one question biko...

As dem nod the woman now, shey she die? The answer is NO.

That means women are not as fragile as they would have you believe. They are strong-boned just like you. Meaning if you don't kill her first she will kill you, especially with her mouth.

Bottomline, if a real man is not supposed to hit a woman then a real woman is not supposed to open her dirty stinking mouth and insult his entire destiny and generations. Cest fini.

See her playing the victim after dem don kpokpo her face. I laugh in japanese. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Naijarazzing(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2014
waywardpikin:
Okay lemme play the devil's advocate here. You guys say women are fragile, they are sensitive, they need to be respected and treated like eggs, they need to be worshipped, they are goddesses, etc.

Please I want to ask a question o... Just one question biko...

As dem nod the woman now, shey she die? The answer is NO.

That means women are not as fragile as they would have you believe. They are strong-boned just like you. Meaning if you don't kill her first she will kill you, especially with her mouth.

Bottomline, if a real man is not supposed to hit a woman then a real woman is not supposed to open her dirty stinking mouth and insult his entire destiny and generations. Cest fini.

See her playing the victim after dem don kpokpo her face. I laugh in japanese. Lol
lol u this guy u b badt guyz ooo
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by aquabeing: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2014
MarieSucre:
See them! girl friend beaters and future wife beaters flooding the thread. *climbs skyscraper to observe their excuses*

Don't mind them my dear,u don't need to climb at all cos I am here for you.U can abuse and even physically assault me as you want and no reaction will come from me. cheesy cheesy
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by OneNaija(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2014
All I can say some women are devils. Act they own everything about your life.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Naijarazzing:
some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?
very wrong..nothing should warrant a big grown ass man to hit a woman...if u can't beat her with words..keep silent and do wat u wanna anyway or just walk out!
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by vainfairy: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Naijarazzing:
Naija Celebs, Waje And Ikechukwu React To Lady Jay's Beating (photos)

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GpSMgNbxPoY/VFEY4048mAI/AAAAAAAACGU/DppJaZb4SoY/s1600/IMG_20141029_072535.JPG[/img]

It is no news that Ghana Singer Lady Jay was severely injured when her Manager Talal Sangari, head butted her in a fight over money. The head butt was dangerous and she had to be admitted in the Military hospital in Ghana. The pictures which have since gone viral and have made the manager go into hiding are very pathetic and gruelsome. Despite the fact that Lady Jay is not well known in Nigeria, Naija Celebs including Waje (who was really angry) and Ikechukwu (lol even Ikechukwu wey use karate finish D banj when they fight?),

http://www..com/2014/10/naija-celebs-and-fans-react-with-anger.html

Yea ryt... U must b a mukes!!! Ikechukwu take karate finish who?? Dbanj or waje?? Dbanj no b man Abegi,,,park well, joorrr!!!
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Send that man to me for lessons on how to respect a woman
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2014
d guy that did this must be very high on drugs.he cant fight wit another guy like he just use it on a woman.i know they will catch him very soon and take the bastard to court.i iwish d babe quick recovery.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Naijarazzing:
hmmmm i don't agree with you, environment determines behaviour..you react to what presents itself.
..in other words it is ok to let ur environment define u,joyce meyer was raped by her father why didn't she grow up to become an angry bitter woman?...its called self-discipline,rising above wateva comez ur way...if sumfn as minute as ur environment can dictate who u become,I wonder wat will becum of u if u r faced with real demons....my life is not and has never been perfect but I choose to rise above any thing negative!!!!...what u r saying is...the fact dt u r poor mks it ok to steal,d fact dt u r high mks it ok to kill,the fact dt u r Hot makes it ok to rape,and if u r pissed at ur mum/wife its ok to hit her...think abt it.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Fadolistic(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Skylarenchanted:
Dat man dat wud try and lay a finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such wound on d woman....
. Am very sure she said or typed same thing some where along the line before this happened to her, so I suggest you just respect ya sef wen dealing with a man so this doesn't happen to you and simply solely remind you of ya comment this day and ultimately the stress it took me to warn you even without knowing you
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:01am On Nov 02, 2014
Wonderlands:
but na wa o some men are heartless animals. such brutality cannot be justified with any reason, animals like this belong in the zoo. a place where mad wild men should kept must be created for likes of this mad animal

Mr Man shut Up
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:04am On Nov 02, 2014
rukks:
Animal in human skin.why is he hiding he should be a man and come out I will teach him a lesson when I see him in accra

u wan chop headbutt be dat
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Brush1: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Naijarazzing:
some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?

There is an alternative to violence. Now, only one conclusion can be drawn when a man decides to adopt violence. The conclusion is that the man is an animal.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
aquabeing:

Don't mind them my dear,u don't need to climb at all cos I am here for you.U can abuse and even physically assault me as you want and no reaction will come from me. cheesy cheesy
o God. that is sooô wrong. why would i want to do that. thats horrible. #violenceisviolence.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 2:47am On Jan 30, 2015
MarieSucre:
o God. that is sooô wrong. why would i want to do that. thats horrible. #violenceisviolence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding / Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.