Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (54129 Views)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture) / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Emilliw3m(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2014
K
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2014
laplace12:

Lay no hand on any man my dear.
boss na so you neglect me? Kai walahi you no do me well.

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2014
Lady Jay must have said something really offensive to her manager. One cant just headbutt someone cos of money. D girl should come clean and stop making it look as if she's d only victim here

4 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Ichel: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

I call Bullsh1t to that. Again, you talk about a man being REAL and then use a ludicrous example of how a woman attacks a man and the man is suddenly REAL because he didn't strike back.

Based on your standard and the media, when a woman molests a man, there are excuses for her action, "oh she ended up looking silly," "she must be on her period," "maybe he cheated on her sis." Worse still, we hail the man and totally excuse the woman; However, when a man molests a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. If JayZ had responded, he would've been a fake man right?

I'm willing to place a bet the term "REAL man" probably started from some women group who feel a man has to live to their "standard" to be real and some gullible man fall for this tripe. The standard they can manipulate to their advantage as they deem fit like how Jay Z is a REAL man for not responding to Solange right.

Nothing like REAL men, all men are real and how we respond to situations are different because our experience and circumstances are different.
Mama Ebiksaiye, give this guy 2 shots of monkey tail and 1 smoked fish.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by gidjah(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2014
Naijarazzing:
some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?
VERY TRUE,while i am not holding sway for any violent act,i think we should get to know d crux of d matter before some guilty persons go Virile wit insult.what did she really do that warranted this kind of brutal treatment from a rough guy(money can really cause alot of evil things between parties!

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
what of a woman who can't control hers?

She's a beast that needs serious taming.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by laplace12(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
boss na so you neglect me? Kai walahi you no do me well.

Rapzino ma nigga. I've been too busy recently. Have you visited the miss Nairaland thread? Who is your candidate?
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Wristler:
Some men are actually animals, seriously
real animal since 1345BC

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Bitojoe:

no matter how one beat a goat,she wont die.
You mean the gyal is a goat?
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2014
Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure pressed down, shaken together and running over (gifts and slaps too). Thus if a fragile woman takes leave of her senses and hits a bulky, hairy chested man, she may be hit back in return to restore those senses! Women use this gentleman thingy to assault men free of charge sef! And they do this in public when they know peeps be watching! Na wa! Back to topic - The man was cruel shaa... headbutt is bad, so is a woman hitting below the belt. There's just no mid point to this shit if you ask me. So bottom line. Everybody should show RESPECT! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2014
What's wrong with Nigerians, seems like no one is able to apply their reasoning these days because the media (western media especially), shoves their own version of what is is right down the throat of Nigerians, & most swallow it hook line & sinker like gullible fools.

Violence against women bla bla bla oh! Please me a break, what of violence against men, isn't that an issue? When a woman attacks a man, it's comic relief, but if the man responds, it's a serious crime, why?

I'm in no way condoning violence of any form (either man or woman) & I think the head-butting, kicking & strangulation of this woman was extreme and dangerous, and to me, that's the man's crime but I strongly object to that Ikechukwu guy calling the victim "a harmless little woman" , she's not a harmless little woman, harmless little women don't get such severe beat down.

In my experience with little women, most times, they're the most brazen, the most annoying, the most abrasive, the most lousy... They won't hesitate to cuss you out or provoke to a point where you'd snap & just lash out. I can't remember how many times I've been manhandled, threatened or harassed by tiny police women. Then when she gets the repercussions of her attitude, she will get all the sympathy.

Find out what Lady Jay the saint did first before passing judgements.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by haywire07(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Moneysoldier the second . head butt master
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by thandii1: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2014
HugeCock:
Lady Jay must have said something really offensive to her manager. One cant just headbutt someone cos of money. D girl should come clean and stop making it look as if she's d only victim here

Would you ask your daughter or blood sister to come clean and stop acting like a victim if she crawls home terribly beaten as seen in the picture?

What could she have said to have warranted this degree of punching?

It is like asking a helpless housegirl who was asked to sit her bare butt on a hot plate for peeing on her oga's bed to stop claiming victim because she must have done something to warrant such wickedness from the madam.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by latolak(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2014
If a "real man"'s mum his being physically assaulted in his presence, what should he do? just thinking aloud

hauwababy:

Nothing justifies a man beating up a women, no matter what she has done. A REAL MAN knows the best way to deal with a woman is to ignore her and walk away. Women are not human punching bags.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Samadict(f): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm... there are better ways to get a message into a lady's head. Ignoring her at the time whatever annoyed you happened and not showing interest in issues that has to do with her would have done the trick. Mind spanking goes a long way than physical beating when it has to do with a lady.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2014
laplace12:

Rapzino ma nigga. I've been too busy recently. Have you visited the miss Nairaland thread? Who is your candidate?
i've been following the thread since it's inception, my candinate? Dunno who to support yet, but e fit be between these four ladies sha; Rokiatu (you sabi that kind thing na), Rossay, Temigracie and AfricanApple (former crush).
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by IAMGEJ(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
Not all ladies, some are damn annoying... grin grin grin grin grin
Samadict:
Hmmm... there are better ways to get a message into a lady's head. Ignoring her at the time whatever annoyed you happened and not showing interest in issues that has to do with her would have done the trick. Mind spanking goes a long way than physical beating when it has to do with a lady.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

I call Bullsh1t to that. Again, you talk about a man being REAL and then use a ludicrous example of how a woman attacks a man and the man is suddenly REAL because he didn't strike back.

Based on your standard and the media, when a woman molests a man, there are excuses for her action, "oh she ended up looking silly," "she must be on her period," "maybe he cheated on her sis." Worse still, we hail the man and totally excuse the woman; However, when a man molests a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. If JayZ had responded, he would've been a fake man right?

I'm willing to place a bet the term "REAL man" probably started from some women group who feel a man has to live to their "standard" to be real and some gullible man fall for this tripe. The standard they can manipulate to their advantage as they deem fit like how Jay Z is a REAL man for not responding to Solange right.

Nothing like REAL men, all men are real and how we respond to situations are different because our experience and circumstances are different.
This is Definitely the best comment of the week, I've always wondered what some women mean by "real men",does it mean some men were born fake?, like you rightly said, all men are real,Just that some are not rational when making decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

1000likes

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:

She's a beast that needs serious taming.
lol, now that does it.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by y2o3m: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2014
The Bible says we should get the tru fact of anytn and hold on to the truth, so no body should judge here pls. shocked
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Odunharry:

1000likes
Seriously, the guy nailed It.

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by AfricanApple(f): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
i've been following the thread since it's inception, my candinate? Dunno who to support yet, but e fit be between these four ladies sha; AfricanApple (former crush).
Lol grin don't tell me d crushing is gone grin

I need your vote o, it counts really cheesy
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Superstar007(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2014
You only get news like this from Ghana. SMH
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
Lol grin don't tell me d crushing is gone grin

I need your vote o, it counts really cheesy
lemme think about it (i may vote for you as per former crush)
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2014
50calibre:
What's wrong with Nigerians, seems like no one is able to apply their reasoning these days because the media (western media especially), shoves their own version of what is is right down the throat of Nigerians, & most swallow it hook line & sinker like gullible fools.

Violence against women bla bla bla oh! Please me a break, what of violence against men, isn't that an issue? When a woman attacks a man, it's comic relief, but if the man responds, it's a serious crime, why?

I'm in no way condoning violence of any form (either man or woman) & I think the head-butting, kicking & strangulation of this woman was extreme and dangerous, and to me, that's the man's crime but I strongly object to that Ikechukwu guy calling the victim "a harmless little woman" , she's not a harmless little woman, harmless little women don't get such severe beat down.

In my experience with little women, most times, they're the most brazen, the most annoying, the most abrasive, the most lousy... They won't hesitate to cuss you out or provoke to a point where you'd snap & just lash out. I can't remember how many times I've been manhandled, threatened or harassed by tiny police women. Then when she gets the repercussions of her attitude, she will get all the sympathy.

Find out what Lady Jay the saint did first before passing judgements.
well said..

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by fireforfire: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=Naijarazzing post=27565998] some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?[/quote
u must be a wife beater
what happened to ignoring a woman wen she stqrts annoying u?
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Joshuadon: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Dats cruel..
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by telad(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:
Dat man dat wud try and lay a finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such wound on d woman....

Na mouth u get like ajakara...
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Superstar007(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
A man who can't control his fist is not worth being called a man.

And a woman who can't control her tongue isn't worth being called a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by David0(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Funny thing is, when a man beats up a woman, he's tagged an animal, but cases where the woman beats up the man, everyone tags him lazy.
Whatever d case, guys never raise ur hand on a woman...just let her have her way abeg. Its their nature, doesn't make u a fool. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) / Fan Asks Wizkid About Caro On Twitter. See His Reply / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.