Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (54367 Views)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture) / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by kccarew(f): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol, I want to believe e pass, cos I didn't expect such from him, and some weeks later, he said it was the devil!
Naijarazzing:
lol u sure say the matter no pass indomie matter? talk true oo hehehe
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:
Dat man dat wud try and lay a finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such wound on d woman....
people like you annoy me a lot. if it were to be you, what will you do? some of are the reason why some men can't take shit again because if they do, people like you will call them coward.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by bibiking7(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
2legit2qwt:

I call Bullsh1t to that. Again, you talk about a man being REAL and then use a ludicrous example of how a woman attacks a man and the man is suddenly REAL because he didn't strike back.

Based on your standard and the media, when a woman molests a man, there are excuses for her action, "oh she ended up looking silly," "she must be on her period," "maybe he cheated on her sis." Worse still, we hail the man and totally excuse the woman; However, when a man molests a woman, he's a beast and deserves to rot in jail. If JayZ had responded, he would've been a fake man right?

I'm willing to place a bet the term "REAL man" probably started from some women group who feel a man has to live to their "standard" to be real and some gullible man fall for this tripe. The standard they can manipulate to their advantage as they deem fit like how Jay Z is a REAL man for not responding to Solange right.

Nothing like REAL men, all men are real and how we respond to situations are different because our experience and circumstances are different.

[size=14pt] confirm comment. chai. You are too much. People are always giving us da definition of a real man, what about the definition of a real woman. I know a guy that has received stitches twice from his wife's actions. Dude did not lay a finger on her. Is that what makes him a real man? Peeps should try to know the person they are dealing with and not provoke them up to that point, because the way people react to shituations are different for each person. I may decide to walk away, but some other dude might not be that lenient. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
A man who can't control his fist is not worth being called a man.
and a woman who can't control her stinking mouth is not worthy to call a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by delors(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamord:

Guy how e dey do u
Gizz Gizz
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Kellygold(f): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
1.2kva Inverter and new battery for only N65,000. Free deliver and Installation.
Call 08023706037

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by TayoT: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Naijarazzing:
some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?

Thankio. People will not ask what she did. Or the guy go just wake up begin the headbutt?

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
See them! girl friend beaters and future wife beaters flooding the thread. *climbs skyscraper to observe their excuses*

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Scamfender: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Naijarazzing:
Naija Celebs, Waje And Ikechukwu React To Lady Jay's Beating (photos)

[img]http://3.bp..com/-GpSMgNbxPoY/VFEY4048mAI/AAAAAAAACGU/DppJaZb4SoY/s1600/IMG_20141029_072535.JPG[/img]

It is no news that Ghana Singer Lady Jay was severely injured when her Manager Talal Sangari, head butted her in a fight over money. The head butt was dangerous and she had to be admitted in the Military hospital in Ghana. The pictures which have since gone viral and have made the manager go into hiding are very pathetic and gruelsome. Despite the fact that Lady Jay is not well known in Nigeria, Naija Celebs including Waje (who was really angry) and Ikechukwu (lol even Ikechukwu wey use karate finish D banj when they fight?),

http://www..com/2014/10/naija-celebs-and-fans-react-with-anger.html
What most people say is 'it dosen't matter what she did,its never ok to hit a woman' but if you believe women are truly equal to men then it follows that any appropriate reason to hit a man is also an appropriate reason to hit a woman.there aren't a lot of reasons to hit anyone but having a womanliness dosen't magically make you a fragile creature that can't deal with getting punched the same as a man.
Open the link in my signature

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by jojotemitopaz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
I mean its just total injustice, u wont ask what happened, u wont seek to resolve the matter but once u hear a man hit a woman then automatically the man is at fault, everyone just begins to rant without questioning the root cause, with this the woman can only become worse. Com on, its not only men that are armed robbers or hired killers, women to do that...wat goes on in a womans mind could also be dangerous...we need to stop this nonsense of if u hit a woman u are not a real man...bullshit, a respectul woman being hit by a man constantly is totally wrong that bullying, and its not just women that are vulnerable to bullying...men bully men as well..bullies are bad. A women who contantly jam talks, misbehaves to always keep the man below her is also a bully, women bully men and also women... so generally, if u find yourself in such situation do what u can to correct it...watever means that is appropriate. Thats what is important.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by stevecantrell: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Real men indeed! So, if a woman slaps me, I should just accept it and go my way,thereby making me a REAL man. chai, some women are wicked o.
Things don't just happen, they are caused. Something must have happened before the molest cos men are not animals.

That's exactly what you should do, become a 'real man' so that bitches can continue to be bitches. Lol ! smh.

Its funny, I never heard any of the females on this thread give us the definition of a REAL WOMAN... Would like to know, if they would be so kind..

4 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Dcmg(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rubbish!Now people will come out shouting real men this real men that.
So there aren't real women too?What of women that are voilent against there fellow women and guys.What of those madams that beats their housegirls and houseboys as animals and yet no one says anything,but if it was a man everybody will have an opinion about what a real man doesn't do.Jokers
I so much hate this creatures with their double standards.
Reasons why i'v decided to give no fvck about women,they are such a pain in the a§§.
Bunch of temptations looking for who to tempt.
I dnt blame them,it all started since the days of eve.And worst of them all,this fvcking society are backing them with their stewpid laws and jugdement.Women can now vomit out rubbish/do what they like and go scott free.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by jpipe2000(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
while i don't support d manager's actions, i wouldn't demonise him just yet. physical abuse leaves substancial evidence unlike emotional abuse( d manager got a handful of dat i bet). if real men don't beat on ladies, real women don't run their mouth either.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by dubienatti(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dat man is d real man, react to d situation without pretence n deception..lov him..Jay z n his likes ar d unreal men..b kiaful wen dealing wit dem..if u dont want to b found butched, buried in his back yard or stocked in his fridge..nxt thing d nebors n press wil b like 'he seems to b a nice guy'...dat time u no go day alive to know how d story endz ..
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by pinkshell(f): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hehehehe!
Wow! Ogbeni segzy taking it personal.
u shld tk it easy, d lady wsnt refering to u Or does it hit home?
segzicres:

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Samadict(f): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Boss13:

I wanted to use some provocative words against you but I changed my mind after looking at your profile pic only to notice how young you are. You and I know you cannot ignore a woman's tongue. How do you do that? Leave the house, go and sleep and pretend you don't hear the noise? What nonsense.
No amount of words will change an abusive man so I rest my case. And errrm...dont let my face fool you okay.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Naijarazzing:
Its until a man headbutts your mother and sisters you'll truly understand. undecided
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by ba7man(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
MarieSucre:
See them! girl friend beaters and future wife beaters flooding the thread. *climbs skyscraper to observe their excuses*
If their mothers or sisters talk trash to me in the streets, I'll beat them up.........and they dare not complain. cool
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Smh
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 31, 2014
smiley
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Naijarazzing:
please if there ever was a good explanation for what he did, why would he be hiding now? undecided
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by eddyline(m): 12:59am On Oct 31, 2014
]I'd bet the conversation went thus:
lady: If you know you are a man born of a woman touch me
manager gives her the sort of headbutt even Zidane would envy.
lady: Oh my God, you touched me.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 31, 2014
2legit2qwt:

What's your definition of a REAL MAN? Who's a fake man? Don't even get me started on that asinine definition what standard a man has to conform to. All men are real and the only fake men are the mannequins you see at men's wearhouse
yes because we all know real man can man up and beat a woman, but when they have to face consequences of their actions suddenly their balls shrink and they go into ghost mode like this guy did grin

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 31, 2014
Viogu:
This is why majority of the single Nigerian women abroad would rather marry or date other people of other nationalities. smiley why should anyone possibly blame them?
Who give a f**k about who date who? if they like, they can date Malawians.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by ddeola: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2014
D manager na maluuuu (cow)
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2014
Naijarazzing:
hehehe me no get power o, i get big head but e no strong reach to head butt person o. it was a question just to get us more engaged. nothing personal.
grin

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Dexema(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2014
phrenoz:
...You are responsible for what you become,no one can bring out wat is not in you already.

There is a beastly part to every Man or Woman its in every one of us,how far we can hold it b4 it manifests is what matters.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by webizone(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2014
tania28:
I wonder why she picked a mad man as her manager,when there are other sane dudes lookin for dat same job.

Because those type of guys know how to talk to you women. Even in relationships, the type always appears a solid love for you girls. You just can't help it.

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by tania28(f): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2014
webizone:

Because those type of guys know how to talk to you women. Even in relationships, the type always appears a solid love for you girls. You just can't help it.
God forbid,such men do not deserve to be wit women,they should be left alone in their own world.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by webizone(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2014
You know what? If a law should be passed that no one should hit a woman, it should also be made to read... "and a man" too. Mehn, that means I could just insult people of authority like police, army, etc and no one will touch me.
I could take out their valuables and burn them and no one will touch me. When I want I could just shout at them and throw tantrums when am given instructions and no one will touch me. I can be a douche and............

Wow, so this is what women want for themselves alone.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by webizone(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2014
tania28:
God forbid,such men do not deserve to be wit women,they should be left alone in their own world.

Like I said, nice guys always come last. Friendzoning and the rest..... You just can't help it.

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2014
So the guy just Zidanised the poor girl. Well, Say No to Domestic violence and Yes to industrial violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / Nicki Minaj Gives DJ Cuppy A Shout Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.