Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,815 members, 7,959,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) (54383 Views)

Waje And Tiwa Savage At Omawumi's Concert Yesterday [Picture] / Waje And Omawunmi Release Christmas Card For Their Fans (picture) / Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Arrested For Head-butting New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Bitojoe(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
blizard44:
You mean the gyal is a goat?

beeni.ewure niwon.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by udswagz: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,
we all know how we spam differents threads
trying to market our products and services,
something is here to help you market your products,
are you a shop owner in the remote corners of lagos ?
do you want to market your products to people in other
places outside your location.
visit www.amibaa.com
Signup as a merchant and let people find your products.
If you are really serious about increasing sales and making
money this December better visit www.amibaa.com
don't say i did not tell you ooo
NB: If you register from your shop, we will automatically get your address so that when potential customers want to buy your products, We will lead them straight to your shop.

Get started, it free, for the first 200 shops. amibaa.com
we currently have 116 shops now.
call: +234 08133482552
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by ironkurtain(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Skylarenchanted:
Dat man dat wud try and lay a finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such wound on d woman....
funny

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
A man who can't control his fist is not worth being called a man.
What of a woman that can't control her mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bitojoe:

beeni.ewure niwon.

grin,

I neither speak nor understand your language sir...
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by betmoz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Any man that raises his hand to beat up a woman is a weakling. If he knows he is a super man he should go and fight May Weather Jr or Mark Henry those are super man like him. Why must he go and hide if what he did is right.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wonderlands:
but na wa o some men are heartless animals. such brutality cannot be justified with any reason, animals like this belong in the zoo. a place where mad wild men should kept must be created for likes of this mad animal
As if you won't do worse..... What if the man did that to save his life? grin
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
laplace12:

AfricanApple

same babe that refused to woo you during the wooing challenge?

Don't worry, we gon support her cos we still luv her. Think she's the best among the four you listed.
yes sire, let's support her.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Xavier9ja(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wristler:
Some men are actually animals, seriously
if men are animals, have u given ur fada grass 2day

3 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Three7Ty9:
Lwkm! @Ikechukwu beat D'banj with karate. grin grin grin.

Sorry lady. Some dudes are just beasts. embarassed. If a woman is verbally abusive to me, I just look at her and wonder where I'd hit without killing her, and believe me, there is none. So, I walk away. embarassed
And wonder where you'd hit,do you know what you'd do my brother,if you don't know where to hit and don't want to cause injury,just get a pin into your wallet,any time a bad mouthed girl offends you,just forget the pin on her butt cheek
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by kccarew(f): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
angryI no think so, just like my next door neigborh back then when I was in sch, he beat the living day out of me, just because of indomin in my own room! What a man...
Naijarazzing:
some women are responsible for the men becoming animals...u no think so?
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Rapzino: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin Lol, u still remembered

thanks for the love bro
that's why you are our former crush na.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Bitojoe(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
blizard44:

grin,

I neither speak nor understand your language sir...

simply use scientific method.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote
author=Skylarenchanted post=27572357]Dat man dat wud try and lay a
finger on me has not bin born. He doesn't av any excuse 4 inflictin such
wound on d woman....[/quote] ohhh mike tyson sister Weldone oh.

2 Likes

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by nedu2000(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ssome guys na waa o, headbutting a lady!!haba
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Just imagine.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Naijarazzing(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
kccarew:
angryI no think so, just like my next door neigborh back then when I was in sch, he beat the living day out of me, just because of indomin in my own room! What a man...
lol u sure say the matter no pass indomie matter? talk true oo hehehe
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
MEILYN:
As if you won't do worse..... What if the man did that to save his life? grin
You think this is funny abi? Just how do you headbutt and strangle someone if your life is in danger?
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
You think this is funny abi? Just how do you headbutt and strangle someone if your life is in danger?
I was just kidding and assuming ooo.. Don't mind me grin
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

And wonder where you'd hit,do you know what you'd do my brother,if you don't know where to hit and don't want to cause injury,just get a pin into your wallet,any time a bad mouthed girl offends you,just forget the pin on her butt cheek
grin grin
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
See them saying 'she must have said something' ofcourse she may have said something, so because she said something, she should be strangled?

Whatever happened to saying something back if e pain you too much?
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
wakacome:

FACT....most of the time the husband that do beat his wife will have their male children also do the same thing to the woman they marry in the future because they begin to think it is not a big deal since that is also the same way their stupid father beats their mother[/b]

This isn't entirely true , more males who grew up in families where the father usually beat their mums treat their wives with utmost respect and care. They end up resenting their fathers
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by HonLord: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wonderlands:

i totally agree with you my dear

SO the woman/lady should be praised for being rude and slapping a man and go free because the guy want to be called a gentleman?

Those ladies that insults a man should be CALLED ANIMALS WHEN THEY CANNOT STAY WITHOUT A MAN IN THEIR LIVE.

Everything on earth is Jungle even like politics. You say whatever a man can do a woman can do better. HOW?

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by CrudeGH: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Superstar007:
You only get news like this from Ghana. SMH
and what news do you get from shitnigeria? SMH arrant crap!
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ok. The foolish man headbutted her. What an idiot

But the lady has to post a filtered picture if her face? How vain can you be?

And naija celebs need to take several seats, who knew what happened? It's easy to label the dude an animal

Personally I wouldn't hit a woman, but if she strikes me 1st (no matter how light) or insult my parents.....she don die be that ooo

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
See them saying 'she must have said something' ofcourse she may have said something, so because she said something, she should be strangled?

Whatever happened to saying something back if e pain you too much?
verbal assault is just as bad as physical assault.

Never forget that

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by Chris710: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
And my dear Waje has just displayed a crass mentality for all to see. That was really lame.
I join to condemn all forms of violence, but violence cannot be addressed by violence.
Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
xtervaganza:
verbal assault is just as bad as physical assault.

Never forget that
It's bad but physical assault is worse, I've never heard that someone died from being verbally abused but people die everyday from physical assault.

A woman called you a useless/hopeless ediot, your retaliation is to headbutt and strangle her? If you must descend to her level, why not call her an ediot as well, walk away and then try to talk about it later?

Not in any way saying it's okay for anyone(especially women)to be verbally abusive but believe me, verbal abuse can be controlled but anyone who goes physical, is a danger to others, I do know how it feels to be really angry but I believe anger can be managed, I'm particular about physical abuse because I know that people who go physical to the point that they almost kill their victim, are usually bullies, they feel they can beat their victim up so they do so.

If you are with a woman who makes it a point of duty to verbally abuse you always which you claim is the reason why you hit her, then that's your problem because you chose to remain in that situation and you should most certainly pay the price for your actions/inactions.

1 Like

Re: Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) by benega: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mcheww posting pics of her face 2 make the man look lyk a devil, meanwhile she probly caused it, ntoooooo to her BTW waje can't even spell stark Olodo oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fans Go Gaga For Chizzy Alichi's Photo On Movie Set / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.