Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA (8965 Views)

Is She Threatening Me? / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 12:29am On Oct 30, 2014
IfyAwazie:
So na secret ballot u want, not open ballot abi. That means u want to rigged the election.

Your topic should b, she is threatening to call it off because I hate PDA.
Lol.. It's not everyone that fancies that public display.
Thanks for the suggestion tho' smiley
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Exponental(m): 12:30am On Oct 30, 2014
if u guys can be apart for dat long......dat is nt pda. its a part away greeting
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 12:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Exponental:
if u guys can be apart for dat long......dat is nt pda. its a part away greeting
Lol grin grin
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by naijaboiy: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2014
I guess she just wanted to feel comfortable around you,,some girls take PDA seriously as that is the only way they feel you're proud of them and you have nobody else.

Ogbeni try improve small...a hug won't be bad if you can't kiss,,nothing dey there...forget that introvert shìt.

Apologise to her sha smiley
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
I guess she just wanted to feel comfortable around you,,some girls take PDA seriously as that is the only way they feel you're proud of them and you have nobody else.

Ogbeni try improve small...a hug won't be bad if you can't kiss,,nothing dey there...forget that introvert shìt.

Apologise to her sha smiley
You know when he writes cool

Buh I still allowed the hug buh the kiss was a no no, if it was somewhere else other than the park , it'd have been better.

BTW, You've kissed publicly before
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by naijaboiy: 1:05am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich:

You know when he writes cool

Buh I still allowed the hug buh the kiss was a no no, if it was somewhere else other than the park , it'd have been better.

BTW, You've kissed publicly before
No i've not...but I don't rule out the possibility of that either...

And my mind doesn't go to a rugged bus park grin

If at all,,it should be in the airport or one fine bus terminal like God Is Good or ABC wink
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

No i've not...but I don't rule out the possibility of that either...

And my mind doesn't go to a rugged bus park grin

If at all,,it should be in the airport or one fine bus terminal like God Is Good or ABC wink
Hehehe, badt guy grin

I'll try and apologize in the morning shaa smiley
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Equado(m): 1:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Ab025:
dont be scared, do whatever is in ur mind bt from my xperience, such gals with insecurity problems like this are likely to give u lots of headache when u date them

btw, how come u guys are just seeing since april....na wa o

exactly!!!such girls are psycho's...have encountered so manyyyy
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by naijaboiy: 1:20am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe, badt guy grin

I'll try and apologize in the morning shaa smiley
yea you should wink

*chop knuckles* cool
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Equado(m): 1:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Run far far away....such girls are the clingy types...emotionally unstable...in other words,ya lyfz not safe..STAY AWAY...have met her type b4...not 1ce not thrice....#jst an advise dough. undecidedRun far far away....such girls are the clingy types...emotionally unstable...in other words,ya lyfz not safe..STAY AWAY...have met her type b4...not 1ce not thrice....#jst an advise dough.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:44am On Oct 30, 2014
Don't mind the yeye op, you are an introvert yet you handled her inside room like an extrovert. Fvcked her mercilessly front and back now ordinary goodbye kiss for park you no fit give her. ..poor girl...and I am sure you didn't give her t-fare, God dey watch you oooo.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Jennimma:

choi! Aunty kachi said i've an adorable hairline. Thanks sweets.
Your brows too
Fabulous
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich:
I couldn't come up with a better topic sorry sad
So it happened that she came over today, it's been a while since we last saw. I think it was in April. We spent quality time together, I enjoyed every minute wif her. So when it was time for her to go, I dropped her off at the park, as she was about boarding a bus, she all of sudden stopped and hugged me saying she'll miss me cos it's gon take a while for us to see again

I wasn't comfortable with her hugging me at the park with all those eyes fixed towards us, I'm kinda introverted BTW and she knows this. Then she tried kissing there too, I was like WTF? I dodged it and told her. "we're good now, you should go in already" with a smile oh. She faked a smile too and headed for her seat, I then bid her goodbye as I made my way home

Tonight she called me over the phone all flared up, One could sense the anger in her voice saying that I'm not proud of her in public, that I don't even use her pictures on social networks and finally that I don't love her. She's now threatening to call it off if I don't use her picture in at least 3different social networks. Funny grin, we've been together for years though.

So now, is it a must that affections be displayed publicly even when you don't want to She knows fully well that I'm introverted and still wants me to do this. Pls, those who can relate should help out.

Over to you guys.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
valmunich:
I couldn't come up with a better topic sorry sad
So it happened that she came over today, it's been a while since we last saw. I think it was in April. We spent quality time together, I enjoyed every minute wif her. So when it was time for her to go, I dropped her off at the park, as she was about boarding a bus, she all of sudden stopped and hugged me saying she'll miss. me cos it's gon take a while for us to see again

I wasn't comfortable with her hugging me at the park with all those eyes fixed towards us, I'm kinda introverted BTW and she knows this. Then she tried kissing there too, I was like WTF? I dodged it and told her. "we're good now, you should go in already" with a smile oh. She faked a smile too and headed for her seat, I then bid her goodbye as I made my way home

Tonight she called me over the phone all flared up, One could sense the anger in her voice saying that I'm not proud of her in public, that I don't even use her pictures on social networks and finally that I don't love her. She's now threatening to call it off if I don't use her picture in at least 3different social networks. Funny grin, we've been together for years though.

So now, is it a must that affections be displayed publicly even when you don't want to She knows fully well that I'm introverted and still wants me to do this. Pls, those who can relate should help out.

Over to you guys.
. Personally,I hate excessive PDA,a good bye hug is just great,but the kissing part,especially on public glare is a no no. Am equally kinda introverted & I hate drawing attention . Since u sure she knows u're naturally not given to too much PDA & she's insisting on making u loose ur guard on this,kindly have a tete-a tete with her & rephrase ur stand on this, and I believe u both will come to an amicable consensus.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by arimahoseloka(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Guy, y u dey fall hand like this? So u can't kiss and hug ur babe in public?? Jeez dude! Fu,ck being an introvert, ur a man. D woman should be d introvert. Y u dey look if pple dey look u or not?? People will always stare and talk.. No matter what u do. Hian., plz change o
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2014
chidyhels:

Your brows too
Fabulous
thank u dear. You know the koko na. Make u vote me o
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Truckpusher(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2014
What's there to shy about? little boy.

The love of your life was trying to give you a goodbye kiss and all you could do was shy away from that? angry

Give me any kind of PDA and I'll run my hands around your asss,grab it hard and let everyone in that Bus with any intention to know that this particular asss is all mine - So, you better back off before you get smacked. grin

3 Likes

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Janeify(f): 7:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Just do it.it's as simple as ABC
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by naijaboiy: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

The love of your life was trying to give you a goodbye kiss and all you could do was shy away from that? angry

Give me any kind of PDA and I'll run my hands around your asss,grab it hard and let everyone in that Bus with any intention to know that this particular asss is all mine - So, you better back off before you get smacked. grin
Bad Man grin
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by iceberylin(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2014
şo węŋ āŗę yoų ųploādįŋg ђęŗ pįçţųŗę įŋ yoųŗ ŋl pŗoƒįlę grin
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Truckpusher(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bad Man grin
Nah grin

Just trying to live up to expectation - You wan make one sharp guy come begin reason am say you be weak man wan come begin front? cheesy

Grab that thang and bone the world wink - Let them watch, it's a free movie wink
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by naijaboiy: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Nah grin

Just trying to live up to expectation - You wan make one sharp guy come begin reason am say you be weak man wan come begin front? cheesy

Grab that thang and bone the world wink - Let them watch, it's a free movie wink
E fit be say one bad guy don already run her package inside bus sef...now she wan break up
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Rapzino: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:

badt guy!
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Truckpusher(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

E fit be say one bad guy don already run her package inside bus sef...now she wan break up
That's why you need to be marking territories cheesy

Do not sleep on bike on top your girl mata o - Boys no get joy at all. grin

They wan mount on everything mountable - Operation hold your ground. cheesy
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Truckpusher(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
badt guy!
For where? Just protecting my territory o - At least you need to try hard enough to dethrone me na,haba! cheesy

Omo! na odiginma things o tongue
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by 100Cents: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Jennimma:
Lwkmd! All the time she was in ur house,why didn't she get that kiss,eh? She should've made the move then.
Biko,if u're not into her,don't commit.

Don't mind them. I don't know the temperament these ladies run on

She wants to kiss me in the car, hug me outdoors. Says I should back her, or stretch her legs at a restaurant.

Wetin be all these ?
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2014
100Cents:

Don't mind them. I don't know the temperament these ladies run on

She wants to kiss me in the car, hug me outdoors. Says I should back her, or stretch her legs at a restaurant.

Wetin be all these ?
things you do for love bro
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Rapzino: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
For where? Just protecting my territory o - At least you need to try hard enough to dethrone me na,haba! cheesy

Omo! na odiginma things o tongue
lol, i feel your talk but i'm also introverted like the op. Valmunich so you get babe? Choi try and make her understand you bro

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by 100Cents: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Jennimma:

things you do for love bro

Which one did she do inside the house ?

She is just marking territory...

Though I won't mind doing those things to my wife.

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Truckpusher(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
lol, i feel your talk but i'm also introverted like the op. Valmunich so you get babe? Choi try and make her understand you bro
Tell that boy to sit up and do his job. cool
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2014
100Cents:

Which one did she do inside the house ?

She is just marking territory...

Though I won't mind doing those things to my wife.
ok o. Your siggy tho. Nice
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Tallesty1(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Lolest............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / Nigerian Big Boy Rocks Only Boxers Publicly In A Shopping Mall In Lagos / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.