Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA (8969 Views)

Is She Threatening Me? / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Truckpusher(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2014
100Cents:

Which one did she do inside the house ?

She is just marking territory...

Though I won't mind doing those things to my wife.
Valmunich is the one that should be marking territory in this case because you might just have some bunch of no-do-good fellows inside that bus she's about to board - So,he needs to send out that message that she's taken tongue

Even smart guys knows exactly when to mark territory - Do not live everything to chance,take ownership and be in charge cheesy
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by 100Cents: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Exponental:
if u guys can be apart for dat long......dat is nt pda. its a part away greeting

You can't be more than right... lol.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2014
charlie, DO THE NEEDFUL.

Before she turns into your Ex'.

#deuces
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Don't mind the yeye op, you are an introvert yet you handled her inside room like an extrovert. Fvcked her mercilessly front and back now ordinary goodbye kiss for park you no fit give her. ..poor girl...and I am sure you didn't give her t-fare, God dey watch you oooo.
Lol.. You'll sure make a great psychic smiley
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by 100Cents: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

No i've not...but I don't rule out the possibility of that either...

And my mind doesn't go to a rugged bus park grin

If at all,,it should be in the airport or one fine bus terminal like God Is Good or ABC wink

As in oyibo things.

Try am for luxurious bus park or Onitsha head bridge..

2 Likes

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Rapzino: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Tell that boy to sit up and do his job. cool
to each his own bro
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by 100Cents: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Don't mind the yeye op, you are an introvert yet you handled her inside room like an extrovert. Fvcked her mercilessly front and back now ordinary goodbye kiss for park you no fit give her. ..poor girl...and I am sure you didn't give her t-fare, God dey watch you oooo.

Football commentator... grin

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
What's there to shy about? little boy.

The love of your life was trying to give you a goodbye kiss and all you could do was shy away from that? angry

Give me any kind of PDA and I'll run my hands around your asss,grab it hard and let everyone in that Bus with any intention to know that this particular asss is all mine - So, you better back off before you get smacked. grin
Lol... That was kinda harsh

Buh erryone can't be you nau sad
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2014
Jennimma:

nah,i've not been kissed in public neither have i kissed before. You can ask my mum if you doubt me. Eziokwu m!

Let me kiss you now. In front of Oga Seun and these good people
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by marieolae(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2014
Valmunich finally you've got a problem..lol yaaaay!

Mehnn knowing babes, you should know that we LOVE attention. Any kind of attention. Public,secret blah blah we need it mehn. And if your not giving it to her, that's when the problem starts.

Wait, I dnt think you being an "introvert" should be the reason why you cannot use her picture as ur dp by letting the world know where your woman stands. That's an excuse.

But abt kissing her in public, I can totally understand. In dis 9ja, d way ppl will stare sef, lol u go know urself dat day.

Ok I dnt think u shud let her go. This issue is a minor thing. There's nothing wrong with hugging your babe in public. C'mon now, don't make her feel like she's not worth it. Put yourself in her shoes now. Jus try to work on yourself a little bit more.

But you need to explain to her,tell her what is on ur mind. I don't really understand, cos u guys have been together for years, isit that she's just noticing this kind of behaviour or what?
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Truckpusher(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich:

Lol... That was kinda harsh

Buh erryone can't be you nau sad
That wasn't harsh - it's just the ugly bitter truth unless you don't love her enough or you're ashamed of her presence around you.

If you love a lady ,you wouldn't know when you'd be holding her publicly - The action isn't always voluntary.

You'll just notice both of you holding hands involuntarily or doing things that should be done indoors for an average relationship.

I bet you've not heard about super relationship cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2014
marieolae:
Valmunich finally you've got a problem..lol yaaaay!

Mehnn knowing babes, you should know that we LOVE attention. Any kind of attention. Public,secret blah blah we need it mehn. And if your not giving it to her, that's when the problem starts.

Wait, I dnt think you being an "introvert" should be the reason why you cannot use her picture as ur dp by letting the world know where your woman stands. That's an excuse.

But abt kissing her in public, I can totally understand. In dis 9ja, d way ppl will stare sef, lol u go know urself dat day.

Ok I dnt think u shud let her go. This issue is a minor thing. There's nothing wrong with hugging your babe in public. C'mon now, don't make her feel like she's not worth it. Put yourself in her shoes now. Jus try to work on yourself a little bit more.

But you need to explain to her,tell her what is on ur mind. I don't really understand, cos u guys have been together for years, isit that she's just noticing this kind of behaviour or what?
I allowed the hugging sad

Buh I couldn't put in with the kissing, she should've done it in the car sad

Well, thanks for the advice, I'm making it up to her already
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by marieolae(f): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich:

I allowed the hugging sad

Buh I couldn't put in with the kissing, she should've done it in the car sad

Well, thanks for the advice, I'm making it up to her already
yeah I can understand the kissing part. So how are u making it up to her?
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by 100Cents: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2014
Jennimma:

thank u dear. You know the koko na. Make u vote me o

Wait, are you into politics.. ?
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2014
100Cents:

Wait, are you into politics.. ?
nah,its not politics per se. I'm contesting for Miss Nairaland(the info is in my signature.)
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2014
assfreak:

Let me kiss you now. In front of Oga Seun and these good people
meet my daddy first.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by 100Cents: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Jennimma:

ok o. Your siggy tho. Nice

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Rapzino: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2014
marieolae:
yeah I can understand the kissing part. So how are u making it up to her?
you can't change an introvert, you girls sef.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Confession14(f): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Gbam! As if u are a magician...PDA ebaino if we both are doing it not me alone....omo if u no want PDA then u are hiding something or having a plan B. Simple
clemz85:
that was dramatic but Op it hurts them sometime, I deduced she loves you.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by marieolae(f): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
you can't change an introvert, you girls sef.
Yes we all know that intoverts are shy with people they are not familiar with, they r reserved and detest social interactions

This is actually a life lesson. If a huge company calls him for a job interview, are you going to tell me he won't adjust his shy behaviour to achieve his dream? He wants the job, so he will put in a lot of effort

He really loves this girl, he wants her. So I'm not saying that he should change completely. But a few adjustments won't bite. Like holding her hand in public, using her pic as his dp. You can't tell me that all introverts cannot do such..

Tahhhhh
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Disadvantages of dating a cute guy.
They hardly know when to be romantic....smh

Oga Tymax do you love PDA's.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by alexis007(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich didn't smoke weed on the day his girl wanted PDA...otherwise,i know my fellow weed smoker....you for french-kiss am sotee you no go know when you bite im lips commot....

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Rapzino: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2014
marieolae:
Yes we all know that intoverts are shy with people they are not familiar with, they r reserved and detest social interactions

This is actually a life lesson. If a huge company calls him for a job interview, are you going to tell me he won't adjust his shy behaviour to achieve his dream? He wants the job, so he will put in a lot of effort

He really loves this girl, he wants her. So I'm not saying that he should change completely. But a few adjustments won't bite. Like holding her hand in public, using her pic as his dp. You can't tell me that all introverts cannot do such..

Tahhhhh
tahhhhh? Whick kind of gun are you using? Lol, the only thing i think he did wrong is the DP thingy. But just don't expect an introverted guy to kiss you in a place as open and crowded as a park.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Tymax(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2014
3cycle:
Disadvantages of dating a cute guy.
They hardly know when to be romantic....smh

Oga Ty max do you love PDA's.
PD-what? Not me. angry I believe our affection should not be for public entertainment.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by marieolae(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
tahhhhh? Whick kind of gun are you using? Lol, the only thing i think he did wrong is the DP thingy. But just don't expect an introverted guy to kiss you in a place as open and crowded as a park.
na pistol ohh taahhh lol
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Rapzino: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2014
marieolae:
na pistol ohh taahhh lol
Oscar Pistorius?
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Jennimma:

meet my daddy first.

OK. Your wish is my command.

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by amstrogn: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich:
I couldn't come up with a better topic sorry sad
So it happened that she came over today, it's been a while since we last saw. I think it was in April. We spent quality time together, I enjoyed every minute wif her. So when it was time for her to go, I dropped her off at the park, as she was about boarding a bus, she all of sudden stopped and hugged me saying she'll miss me cos it's gon take a while for us to see again

I wasn't comfortable with her hugging me at the park with all those eyes fixed towards us, I'm kinda introverted BTW and she knows this. Then she tried kissing there too, I was like WTF? I dodged it and told her. "we're good now, you should go in already" with a smile oh. She faked a smile too and headed for her seat, I then bid her goodbye as I made my way home

Tonight she called me over the phone all flared up, One could sense the anger in her voice saying that I'm not proud of her in public, that I don't even use her pictures on social networks and finally that I don't love her. She's now threatening to call it off if I don't use her picture in at least 3different social networks. Funny grin, we've been together for years though.

So now, is it a must that affections be displayed publicly even when you don't want to She knows fully well that I'm introverted and still wants me to do this. Pls, those who can relate should help out.

Over to you guys.

Sorry! for me to partake in this conversation fully, I would like to know the meaning of the acronyms;BTW BTF. Its just a question, no mereting of abusive words pls.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Tymax:

PD-what? Not me. angry I believe our affection should not be for public entertainment.
Smh
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich:
So it happened that she came over today, it's been a while since we last saw. I think it was in April. We spent quality time together, I enjoyed every minute wif her. So when it was time for her to go, I dropped her off at the park, as she was about boarding a bus, she all of sudden stopped and hugged me saying she'll miss me cos it's gon take a while for us to see again

I wasn't comfortable with her hugging me at the park with all those eyes fixed towards us, I'm kinda introverted BTW and she knows this. Then she tried kissing there too, I was like WTF? I dodged it and told her. "we're good now, you should go in already" with a smile oh. She faked a smile too and headed for her seat, I then bid her goodbye as I made my way home

Tonight she called me over the phone all flared up, One could sense the anger in her voice saying that I'm not proud of her in public, that I don't even use her pictures on social networks and finally that I don't love her. She's now threatening to call it off if I don't use her picture in at least 3different social networks. Funny grin, we've been together for years though.

So now, is it a must that affections be displayed publicly even when you don't want to She knows fully well that I'm introverted and still wants me to do this. Pls, those who can relate should help out.

Over to you guys.
it's just a threat. She can't call it off. And no, it's not a must that kissing be displayed publicly.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Rapsainot(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2014
valmunich:

Over to you guys.
grin this same ish happened to me when three different girls said I should show them love by uploading their pic (few years back on 2go) as a sharp guy eh, I pic mixed those pics introducing them as my girlfriend , my brothers girlfriend and my cousin.... grin
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by naijaboiy: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2014
100Cents:

As in oyibo things.

Try am for luxurious bus park or Onitsha head bridge..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Moms Are Mad At This Guy, See What He Posted About Their “nunus”(photos) / This Is The New Trend on Nairaland: Hit or Miss? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Meet Mr And Mrs Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.