Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Pills Without Husband Consent - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pills Without Husband Consent (15059 Views)

My Wife Spends Money On Her Parents And Sibling Without My Consent / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / Marrying Without One's Parent Consent - Is It Ideal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by gabbytabby: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2014
mygeeZ:
She doesnt even know i have seen the pills. am just thinking of a better way to confront her.
All this una 9ja men and women self must everything be fight?
If she no use contraception likelihood is she would have been preggers within 3-6 months of the last child. How are you looking after the 2 you have. When you ready for no 3 talk to her about starting to take folic acid and have the discussion as a couple.

What I hope you take away from this is how to be a builder and not a destroyer of your marriage.
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by uchetobi(f): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
EfemenaXY is just making a big deal out of pregnancy. We all know marriage is a bondage but divorce or searching for a side chick is not the solution. I know the cause of this uproar is the lack of male child.
Imagine how happy Obama will be if he had a male child. But in this world we are now, it is not advisable to stress your power as a man, I suggest you give her a man's silence, give her a year and allow the situation to cool itself off.
I don't agree that a woman has authority over her body. Once she agrees to marry you, regardless of whether bride price was paid or not, she becomes your property and you have imperial authority over her.
After a year, gently tell her to remove the rope, then pray the next is a male, if it isn't, come at a consension with her, then try hitting a male for the last time. There is nothing as sweet as having a male e.g China and India aborts female children for males, but sometimes, you just have to accept your fate. sad

Obama told you this himself right? Lol.... If he wanted a male child he has access to and can afford pgd/ sex selection. Not everyone has this mentality of male child abeg

How many children did bill Clinton have? One.... What's the sex? Female

3 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by mygeeZ(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
I Just hope u read and understood the post.. Why didnt she also get pregnant until after 2yrs before our second child. Pills without mutual agreement is disrespectful and decietful.
gabbytabby:

All this una 9ja men and women self must everything be fight?
If she no use contraception likelihood is she would have been preggers within 3-6 months of the last child. How are you looking after the 2 you have. When you ready for no 3 talk to her about starting to take folic acid and have the discussion as a couple.

What I hope you take away from this is how to be a builder and not a destroyer of your marriage.
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by sexybash(f): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why should you feel betrayed? Over what?

It's her body, not yours. Besides, you won't be the one left holding the baby, making sacrifices and keeping a big chunk of your life on hold - she will.
Tell them you feel betrayed. Have you spoken to her
You men think when you marry a woman she has no right to her body yimu to you all

3 Likes

Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Misogynist2014(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
uchetobi:

Obama told you this himself right? Lol.... If he wanted a male child he has access to and can afford pgd/ sex selection. Not everyone has this mentality of male child abeg

How many children did bill Clinton have? One.... What's the sex? Female
I hope you read my last sentence. People have divergent views of life, but a view must be more dominant. There is nothing bad about having all girls, its just that having at least a boy makes it balanced and better.

To me, I love to have 2 boys and 2 girls. I sincerely think that the view of the op on the action of his wife would have been more linient if he's got a son.
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Shirley07: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
mygeeZ:
I Just hope u read and understood the post.. Why didnt she also get pregnant until after 2yrs before our second child. Pills without mutual agreement is disrespectful and decietful.
Who told you she started the pill intake after her 2nd birth?
Even then, I don't see anything disrespectful/decietful about what she did. She should have discussed it with you but now that you're aware of it, why dont you discuss it with her and stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by mygeeZ(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Find out urself if we have addressed our issues.. take your time and read in between lines.. I didnt know you know my wife better.[quote
author=Shirley07 post=27860521]
Who told you she started the pill intake after her 2nd birth?
Even then, I don't see anything disrespectful/decietful about what she
did. She should have discussed it with you but now that you're aware of
it, why dont you discuss it with her and stop making a mountain out of a
molehill.[/quote]
Re: Pills Without Husband Consent by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divorced Women In Nigeria / Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.