Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities (74601 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger / List Of Courses Offered In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Hanibal(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2014
Did u list music?U must be jokin
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Hanibal(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2014
Did u list music as a funny course?.U must be joking
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by joe4christ(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Godmother:
Early childhodd Seriously!! What do such people become when they graduate then.

Nanny...
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Alexsmith20(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Godmother:
Early childhodd Seriously!! What do such people become when they graduate then.
nannies...
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by adepiero: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
faqman:

What of JUMPOLOGY.... grin grin grin
Only a unilorin student knows this cheesy
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ancestorial(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2014
These courses still better,,una go fear islamic engineering or Law edu
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
0coded80:
nigerian with their mentality!!!!! going to university is not about looking for employment all about, it for u to have knowledge to be able to reproduce to d society. A 1st-first from a reputation university in any of those course funny to u will get better employment in a multinational company than those that study a over-hyped course with low grade. I pity those of u that think going to a university is all about getting employment.
God bless the brain and hand with which you wrote the above post !!

You see the reason why our country is backward is because of our people's mentality !

Animal Science , History and International Ed. , Adult Education , Music , Fishery only suffers popularity in Nigera but where you crown them with M.sc and go international.... A Nigerian Medical doctor won't match your salary and allowances
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
kozaic:
EARLY CHILDHOOD...
I don't really know what this course entails I really saw how angry people who were admitted to study the course were.

Well, quite important, especially as regards educating the under fives. Infact, a big problem with our education system is a lack of under 5 education.(Nursery education).

PRIMARY EDUCATION
Guess a person would spend four years studying how to teach primary schOol students.lol

Yes, go and teach primary school...without understanding how little kids work, and how to present imformation to them in a way that they would understand it. undecided

DRAMA
Why introduce this course when theirs THEATRE ARTS in existence?

Truth.
FISHERY.
*exhales*

If you want you and your grandchildren to keep on enjoying fish....fishery is the course that must be kept on. Because without it, we would be in deep trouble with a large segment of the food supply.

ADULT EDUCATION
Some one applied medicine and was given adult education...

I don't know what this is doing on the list? Someone having a laugh?

Adult education equips the graduate for a lifetime of training adults who missed out on the education experience as children. An adult education graduate teaches the thirty six year old illitereate who never had a chance to go to school as a child because his father ''needed him on the farm''.

HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES EDU.
Some universities eh...

A knowledge of history is good for developing foreign affairs policy.And if we do not know where we come from...how would we know where we are going.

MUSIC
* I comment my reserve*

I am sorry...but you are being funny here.

Music is essential.Full stop.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
isacolukay:

Fine gal! wink
how sure are u?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Franchise21(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Aizebioje:

Oga oooo. Uniben has been offering animal science since ooo don't say what you don't know pls. Always make research before commenting biko.
If u say so
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Bluffly: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
kozaic:
EARLY CHILDHOOD...
I don't really know what this course entails I really saw how angry people who were admitted to study the course were.

PRIMARY EDUCATION
Guess a person would spend four years studying how to teach primary schOol students.lol

DRAMA
Why introduce this course when theirs THEATRE ARTS in existence?

FISHERY.
*exhales*

ADULT EDUCATION
Some one applied medicine and was given adult education...

HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES EDU.
Some universities eh...

MUSIC
* I comment my reserve*

But all the same no knowledge is a waste!

What is funny in the course titles. This is exactly the banw of backwardness in Nigeria.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by piagetskinner(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
I still dont c what's funny about those courses listed up there#Nigerians and their mentalityundecided
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Appswheel(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
HMMMM...........IGNORANCE OF OP CONFIRMED
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Udmaster(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
I was offered a degree admission to read AGRIC. ECONOMICS.
Please, is it a marketable course in Nigeria? Where do they work? Should i accept the admission?
Do anyone have an idea about the course?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by tpia6: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
I wonder why nairaland is so anti education.

And this thread was even put on front page
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
D only way u can EARN VALUE among your peers after studying diz ? FUNNY COURSES, is for U to be the BEST in dat department or among the BEST....
WITH THIS...
--u can secure a JOB quick quick...
--meet your heartthrob sharp sharp...
--attain d highest structual echelon in d society, fast.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
D only way u can EARN VALUE among your peers after studying diz ? FUNNY COURSES, is for U to be the BEST in dat department or among the BEST....
WITH THIS...
--u can secure a JOB quick quick...
--meet your heartthrob sharp sharp...
--attain d highest structual echelon in d society, fast.
--reasonable people angling to meet u.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ValentineMary(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
0coded80:
nigerian with their mentality!!!!! going to university is not about looking for employment all about, it for u to have knowledge to be able to reproduce to d society. A 1st-first from a reputation university in any of those course funny to u will get better employment in a multinational company than those that study a over-hyped course with low grade. I pity those of u that think going to a university is all about getting employment.
if going to uni is not all about getting job, when those ur post talk more on job opportunites?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by prophetfire: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
If an educated person can post this trash,I weep for the nigerian youths.no wonder de older ones dt reap properly dnt want to give power to this wasted generation. U call those courses funny.no wonder many of u are unemployed n unemployable.u go and study a course bcs it commands big name n attention.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by cfun01: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Igbo metaphysis..hehehe#Madonna uni #
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ahika(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
LAMENTATION FOR A COURSE

If everyone was to be
No one will be free
If all wants to be a doc
Then I believe the world will suck
If majority yearns for law
Then it is certain the nation will crawl

The people have shut their mind
My own have become parochial
Nobody wants to tell the child
That life is about pursueing our desire

Oh My profession! they have given you forceful sabbatical
You have been murdered by fanaticals
They have made you grow wild
Those who know the truth have made it mild
Who will rescue you from the oppression of mediocres
hmm.... I weep for the future.

Dedicated to all Educationatists.

Copyright- Ahika

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by eromspete(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
I respect your opinion but i don't think these courses have money earning potentials - fishery being the exclusion. For heavens sake, why would i want my child to study EARLY CHILDHOOD angry angry

0coded80:
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by marcjoe(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Forestry nko... cool

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Aycorrect(f): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Animal pursue hunter
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by 0coded80: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
eromspete:
I respect your opinion but i don't think these courses have money earning potentials - fishery being the exclusion. For heavens sake, why would i want my child to study EARLY CHILDHOOD angry angry

but Sir,if u see those that has flair for dat course u will want ur child to study it.it because those dat mostly study it are those dat was ejected from other course, since they did not has passion for it they won't come out with excellent result. I can bet on it that A class-first graduate with a skill require of a graduate of "early childhood" will get employment without stress in uno,ecowas,who,unicef
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Rapzino: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
Funeral Management
is this for real?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by butanep(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
toygod2:
LOCAL GOVERNMENT............ when will they start studying FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?
I was surprised someone told me he is studying local government... I thought it was a joke until I saw his I'd card...
Laugh nearly finish me that day grin angry grin angry grin angry
Wahala dae ooooo
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by damx7(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
no course is a waste of time,it depends on hw u view it
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
damx7:
no course is a waste of time,it depends on hw u view it
PLEASE D OP never called them "waste of time"..
PLEASE ready and underline the ADJECTIVE there...
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Babafaros(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Animal science nko? I was given dix course last year instead of med at Uniben. Some schools wicked sha..Thank God I have med now..
Woow,congrats,you did Jamb again??
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by AdahXris(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Iyowuski:

liar.....if u ar a med student ur comment will tell so manage ur animal science

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / Best Way To Upgrade Hnd Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.