Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities (74536 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger / List Of Courses Offered In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by kozaic(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2014
kingsclass:
What of Bsc hunting?

HUNTING TECNOLOGY..
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2014
bigiyaro:
sorry to say bt its ur type that insists on deposit b4 treatment.
Whatever u insist..
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Omimah: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2014
tsolz300:
I don't blame the dumb OP,
I blame the stewpid mod that took this piece of trash to the FP undecided ..dumb mods..
Seun needs to employ a super-moderator to fill in the post he advertised, to prevent threads like this from making front page.

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Animal science nko? I was given dix course last year instead of med at Uniben. Some schools wicked sha..Thank God I have med now..
it pays better than medicine,i know you wouldn't want to believe but medicine is not what it used to be in those days now there are more than enough doctors. Try to get info about animal sciences please.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by back2sender: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2014
ilotriouzAY:

If its zoology u talking abt,guy u are on ur own ooo
It's a shame that the youth of this day are so shortsighted an d can't see beyond thier nose. Who told zoology is not competitive . First degree in all courses is to broaden your mind for the task ahead.
I studied zoology and works in an International development agencies with terms of reference that cuts across finance, procurement logistics and hr.

So what you become depends on you and not what you studied

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by isacolukay(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2014
eleko1:
Are U even a student?So History/int relatn fall unda faculty of Education abi?Mumu

Now I understand. Ican't be a pun in actualizing the fame and youthful allure u seek. If you made the grade I had in d university, your wretched life and dat of ur offspring will be better than it is presently. You graduated 23 years ago and you still cant read, As.sh.ole.
Let me catch fun with my folks joor and quit trading words with my popsy's agemate.
I'm outta here.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2014
back2sender:

It's a shame that the youth of this day are so shortsighted an d can't see beyond thier nose. Who told zoology is not competitive . First degree in all courses is to broaden your mind for the task ahead.
I studied zoology and works in an International development agencies with terms of reference that cuts across finance, procurement logistics and hr.

So what you become depends on you and not what you studied
Tank u so much bro,leave d guy alone
Am studying zoology nw nd I love it
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2014
fruqsy:

it pays better than medicine,i know you wouldn't want to believe but medicine is not what it used to be in those days now there are more than enough doctors. Try to get info about animal sciences please.
I didn't say it doesn't pay..It's jux dat I love medicine.... When preparing to study medicine, it's not wise for one to think of money as a good reason to study medicine....I wanna be a doctor to learn about health so dat I can be able to take care of u, me , the animal scientists and others...Forgive me for mentioning animal science as a funny course..
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Omimah: 10:47am On Nov 01, 2014
tsolz300:

Well said signor..i wonder the kinda threads that makes FP these days.
Such trends needs to be curtailed...
Hope you are good sire?
I'm ok.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Aizebioje(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Godmother:
Early childhodd Seriously!! What do such people become when they graduate then.
They could become consultants to new parents with kids who are still developing. Helping them understand their kids especially in developed societies. The op is sorry to say myopic. People are making millions from some of those courses even here in Nigeria. He even put fisheries on the list. Who nor go nor know. Sk uniben fisheries students what the course entails. And someone was saying animal science. A medicine student with such ignorance is just sad. Its depends on how well you develop yourself in whatever field you find yourself not on the course you study.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2014
VivyGift:

ECE for instance is a new course in Nigeria and many pple are dying to study it...
trust me, 'many' people are not 'dying' to study it ..

2 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Abeg bikonu make una forgive me sy I mention animal science as funny course...Pardon my ignorance abeg....It won't happen again...
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ojsmscom(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2014
some persons could be too myopic in reasoning......
anyway whatsoever you do not know is far bigger than you...
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Adexxx007: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2014
0coded80:
nigerian with their mentality!!!!! going to university is not about looking for employment all about, it for u to have knowledge to be able to reproduce to d society. A 1st-first from a reputation university in any of those course funny to u will get better employment in a multinational company than those that study a over-hyped course with low grade. I pity those of u that think going to a university is all about getting employment.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by VivyGift(f): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2014
uumm:

trust me, 'many' people are not 'dying' to study it ..
If you say so
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Adexxx007: 11:03am On Nov 01, 2014
look studying a good course gives you a good advantage in securing a good job! please all of that think that when you study any course you'll work in a bank or in the telecom clear that notion of your head course the economy isn't booming more and more organizations are laying off their staffs day by day. the labour market is a survival of the fittes! one if the things you need to survive is a certificate of a lucrative course.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Rufex07(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Sunnycliff:
Why include Fisheries here? Do u know The value of Dat course?
op must have high on something to had included fishery in that list.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by grimadult(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2014
well, i studied cemetery and frozen science. dont ask me where oh.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Dramadiddy(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Omimah:

When you are able to write properly, I will reply you.
K
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by urheme: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Animal science nko? I was given dix course last year instead of med at Uniben. Some schools wicked sha..Thank God I have med now..

We need animal science professionals to come and manage the animals in nigeria politics, the calibre of animals picking nomination forms calls for expert management
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Rufex07(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2014
kozaic:
EARLY CHILDHOOD...
I don't really know what this course entails I really saw how angry people who were admitted to study the course were.

PRIMARY EDUCATION
Guess a person would spend four years studying how to teach primary schOol students.lol

DRAMA
Why introduce this course when theirs THEATRE ARTS in existence?

FISHERY.
*exhales*

ADULT EDUCATION
Some one applied medicine and was given adult education...

HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES EDU.
Some universities eh...

MUSIC
* I comment my reserve*

But all the same no knowledge is a waste!
honestly I don't know what made you come up with this list. Are you a learner to had include music, history and international studies and most importantly FISHERY!?

I don't want to use derogatory words but I wish you expunge those great courses from that list
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Franchise21(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Oga, if u wan lie, lie with code. when Uniben start to dey offer animal science? Dey offer zoology and not animal science
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Rufex07(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Adexxx007:
look studying a good course gives you a good advantage in securing a good job! please all of that think that when you study any course you'll work in a bank or in the telecom clear that notion of your head course the economy isn't booming more and more organizations are laying off their staffs day by day. the labour market is a survival of the fittes! one if the things you need to survive is a certificate of a lucrative course.

And who told you those are the only sectors in the economy?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by mseaglee(f): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2014
What you read in school does not determine how successful yiu will be. All you have to do is to study and understand the course and make out the best from it. Do not look down on any course just because the name sou Dis funny.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by IamTheophilus(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2014
social work grin
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by BerrotoSweet(f): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Beautiful course for someone who likes animals..
cincolaze:
. So yu think Animal Science isn't a A beautiful Course?..... You need to Change your thoughts bout this nd Do your research Sir.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Aizebioje(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Franchise21:
Oga, if u wan lie, lie with code. when Uniben start to dey offer animal science? Dey offer zoology and not animal science
Oga oooo. Uniben has been offering animal science since ooo don't say what you don't know pls. Always make research before commenting biko.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Lordfranklin(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Nigerians and their mentality!una think say na the course wey u study for school u dey do after school?if rich man pikin study primary education and poor man pikin study petrochemicals,d ajebo go dey work 4 oil company meanwhile the real kpako wey do petrochemicals go jus dey 1 primary school dey teach.
Its not all about what you study in skul but its about what you come graduate with.
If all of us vex say we no dey study all those courses wey u list above,who go dey teach for primary school
Who go dey advice us on how to manage fish farming
Shey u want make all of us turn doctors so that the number of docs in one hospital go dey more than the number of patients ba
To sum it up,go for courses u wanna go for and stop following other ppu's choices.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2014
The guy is a joke. I'ld say he's a jambito.

cincolaze:
. So yu think Animal Science isn't a A beautiful Course?..... You need to Change your thoughts bout this nd Do your research Sir.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by frachibaba(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Chibuke56:

what is the value
name music no get value
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by empikedia(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2014
QSheba:
Animal wiring and fencing gringrin
na lie u jst lie so no course like dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.