Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (85954 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by hapiness44(f): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thank God u said most nd not all...how many nigerian girls have you kissed?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
Agybabe:
Don't conclude so fast guys. Mine is an exemption.

Op you might have experienced this because maybe your lips ain't sweet or maybe an odour.

But a girl tends to kiss a soft-sweet-tender-succulent lips better than a dark-hard-scaly lips.

Gosh! That turns me off totally. tongue

Dayumm!

Exemption in biting lips and tongues off, no? grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
moreeni:
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience grin grin grin
Who made you their P.R.O?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by mkoabiola: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Na lie jooo.
My ex is a good kisser,
She mus b missing d gud old days
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by pinkycute(f): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cool grin
muaa:
I luv kissing, hence the reason I still can't dump my boyfriend, despite the fact that we may not end up as a couple. The other guys I've dated are really bad in that aspect, especially the mouth odour iss... I detest people with bad breath.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by clemzo101(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
[/Quote author=politricks post=27616880]Spot on! To the extent that one even bit my lip.[/quote]guy abeg I nor fit laugh
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by onila(f): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
true, but not all of them. Guys usually have really bad mouth odour becoz they don't brush their teeth well, some don't even brush at all. truth be told, naija guys and girls aren't good in kissing stuff coz we know nothing about it. but few of them are good kissers.

if you wanna kiss, just go meet white guys/girls. they are the best(typing from experience). most Nigerian guys' mouth can smell ehn embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by danla44(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
kendrick93:
I mean no offense to Ma Lovely
Nigerian Girls, but I happen to be one
of those Guys who rate kissing and
fore play on the same level
(and also a must requirement) as the act of SEX itself, thus
u can understand my dismay at
finding out that most of the girls i' ve
come in contact with don't measure upto my standard..
Also i hav spoken to most guys who also complain of dis same issue..

Hmn.....
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by pinkycute(f): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
mkoabiola:
Na lie jooo.
My ex is a good kisser,
shocked shocked ;DShe mus b missing d gud old days
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by franugo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes!!! grin

am jealous embarassed wish i's the guy.
When was this?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by tomistelle(f): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
angryI beg to disagree

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by halmeyd(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
3cycle:

I don't know too, ask seyi law.
hahaha bujinua nd calamary
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
LOL @ The number of people viewing this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by pinkycute(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
For me shaa...
I like kissing and my future husband go enjoy me wela grin but for now" I don't kiss embarassed
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bororojo:
LOL @ The number of people viewing this thread.
how many fula you don kiss? wink
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Calculux95: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol it depends on ur ability, passion and skill as a guy ooo, if u sabi wetin u dey do after the first 2 kisses she'll get the hang of it, one thing I know is naija babes are sharp learners wink grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by 19naia(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
black women most dont like to tongue kiss.. I am still single to this day because waiting for that right girl to take me by tounge and swallow me down whole without pepper or salt added.. Thats how you tell a man something and convince him the womans position on the matter.. grin.
I surely miss those crazy white girls that used to do me right like that. I was too young and in experienced at those times to know the value of it all and they were so involved in other activities that did not call to me.. And so we parted ways..

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by bomkizle(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
i've never kissed before embarassed
who wil teach me?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
If naija babes are bad kissers,wat abt naija guys??saying they are worst kissers is a great understatement.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by M4gunners: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
true, but not all of them. Guys usually have really bad mouth odour becoz they don't brush their teeth well, some don't even brush at all. truth be told, naija guys and girls aren't good in kissing stuff coz we know nothing about it. but few of them are good kissers.

if you wanna kiss, just go meet white guys/girls. they are the best(typing from experience). most Nigerian guys' mouth can smell ehn embarassed
You are only trying to defend urself on this if not the Op said the truth. Unless you are telling me the guy you kissed is not your bf . Maybe a one night stands,because if he is really ur bf and he has mouth odour and you can't tell him or advice him to do something about it, then you are not suppose to call urself his gf.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by rocgirl: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Abeg, abeg, abeg! No put me inside that generalization! angryangry
I've got nice kissing skills, even got an award recently for it kpakpa. gringrin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by IAMGEJ(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wetin dey vex me pass eh... em dey kiss with deir big eyes open... grin grin grin grin grin

Very bad and un-romantic.

Naija Gals sha.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by justmag(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
kendrick93:
I mean no offense to Ma Lovely
Nigerian Girls, but I happen to be one
of those Guys who rate kissing and
fore play on the same level
(and also a must requirement) as the act of SEX itself, thus
u can understand my dismay at
finding out that most of the girls i' ve
come in contact with don't measure upto my standard..
Also i hav spoken to most guys who also complain of dis same issue..

You ain't lying! I heard it's because they don't want guys to think they are hoes.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by stagger: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:

It is not the teeth that cause mouth odour but the tongue. My General Science teacher taught us in primary 4 years ago. I brush my tongue well, especially the back and I am good: no mouth odour. Try it and see.

My wife doesn't complain, and I am a good kisser, with the ability to make her speak in unknown tongues if I go down below.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
franugo:

am jealous embarassed wish i's the guy.
When was this?
lol on new year, January. I don't think u'll be able to last that long o tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:

I didn't even read the whole thing
erm actually most pink(regardless the gender) have yellow teeth and that's not really a sign of a good hygiene
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Jnrbayerno(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
muaa:
I luv kissing, hence the reason I still can't dump my boyfriend, despite the fact that we may not end up as a couple. The other guys I've dated are really bad in that aspect, especially the mouth odour iss... I detest people with bad breath.
Ur moniker says it all
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by maylisa(f): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Try me cool

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
how many fula you don kiss? wink

shocked shocked shocked looool .... jk
quite a number..... City Fula girls are the best bro.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by damselabi(f): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
kendrick93:
trust me when i say i'm a gud kisser.. don't mean to brag but most naija girls i hav cum across don't live up to my standard
Tank god u said d ones u ve met cos am sure u ve nt kissed up to1% of Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
maylisa:
Try me cool
send your cv
CA670943
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by tomistelle(f): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
grin
danla44:

Hmn.....

Errr,that's from your own perspective though,my bf do go gaga with my kisses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act / My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.