Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers (86048 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Where is kissing competition held? I bet wasn't in Nigeria
it was in Nigeria, tho not popular. its called spin the bottle. we used to be 6, 3 girls 3boys seated in a circle, someone spins the bottle, anyone it lands on, they try and kiss up to 30mins. we copied it from a movie, everyone hates Chris smiley
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Exjoker(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
kendrick93:
none hav met my standard
Wishing you gud luck in your hunt for foreign wife
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes, I have experience there cheesy my lips have been raped lot of times grin

By what? Big dicks?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
assfreak:

By what? Big dicks?
lol see ur head like big penis, it was molested by guys lips, not dick eww
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Exjoker:
Now this serious. You mean all Nigeria girls...which you're included right? Lol
lol, at this point, i'm no nigerian girl grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol see ur head like big penis, it was molested by guys lips, not dick eww

Can I molest too? But me, I no like kissing o.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Exjoker(m): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, at this point, i'm no nigerian girl grin
Lol I was about to ask whether it was the spider-man kiss pattern you did with him...?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by happyjuliet(f): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Den try harder grin u will get 2 mit d one dat is a good kisser one day cool. Or are u just dating dem coz of kiss or wat? If ur GF does not no how 2 kiss teach her dan coming here 2 say sometin dat is not meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
assfreak:

Can I molest too? But me, I no like kissing o.
lols no u can't tongue
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols no u can't tongue

OK o. Continue.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Exjoker:
Lol I was about to ask whether it was the spider-man kiss pattern you did with him...?
hahahahahaha, grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by kandiikane(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
true, but not all of them. Guys usually have really bad mouth odour becoz they don't brush their teeth well, some don't even brush at all. truth be told, naija guys and girls aren't good in kissing stuff coz we know nothing about it. but few of them are good kissers.

if you wanna kiss, just go meet white guys/girls. they are the best(typing from experience). most Nigerian guys' mouth can smell ehn embarassed
White guys/girls? Seriously? Have you tried kissing a white guy or girl before? With their tiny lips? Stop that abeg, they arent the best examples to use.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
kandiikane:

White guys/girls? Seriously? Have you tried kissing a white guy or girl before? With their tiny lips? Stop that abeg, they arent the best examples to use.
yes I have, and its not abt lip size, its abt how good they are.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by kandiikane(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Well they aren't great either if comparing races. As I have written they aren't the best examples. Having thin lips hinders someone with fuller lips from grabbing unto it whilst it is easier to grab if it was the reverse. It is never an easy process. The best lips for kissing are fuller ones, reason I mention lips is because they are part of the process, now how wide you open your mouth or how deep you shove your tongue is up to you. You may have thinner lips than the average black women or have met white men with fuller lips than average, maybe that's why you feel that they are the best but there is always an aspect of lip searching and slight straining when an average lipped black woman is having to kiss an average lipped white person. In conclusion the best kissers(race) are black men/women, you just have been meeting the individuals who can't really kiss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Idowuogbo(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
kandiikane:

Lolzz...kandiikane bin exploring with white guys? Oh boy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
kandiikane:

Well they aren't great either if comparing races. As I have written they aren't the best examples. Having thin lips hinders someone with fuller lips from grabbing unto it whilst it is easier to grab if it was the reverse. It is never an easy process. The best lips for kissing are fuller ones, reason I mention lips is because they are part of the process, now how wide you open your mouth or how deep you shove your tongue is up to you. You may have thinner lips than the average black women or have met white men with fuller lips than average, maybe that's why you feel that they are the best but there is always an aspect of lip searching and slight straining when an average lipped black woman is having to kiss an average lipped white person. In conclusion the best kissers(race) are black men/women, you just have been meeting the individuals who can't really kiss.
*claps* u make sense small wink but trust and believe me when I say Nigerians(both boys & girls) no sabi kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lip size matters!!!! It helps when you are doing the full circles.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by kandiikane(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolzz...kandiikane bin exploring with white guys? Oh boy cheesy cheesy grin grin
lool cheesy
This was back in the day, spin the bottle things we had no choice. wink
EroticAngelina:
*claps* u make sense small wink but trust and believe me when I say Nigerians(both boys & girls) no sabi kiss grin

I can't say because I haven't had a bad experience with them.
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Idowuogbo:

lip size matters!!!! It helps when you are doing the full circles.
true sha
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by franugo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
yes! I've done it. I didn't reach 30 sha^^ we stopped at something like 29 mins 42secs. we were tired and our lips were swollen and red grin happy new month too

shocked did u enjoy it?
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Kunleskey(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Agybabe:
Don't conclude so fast guys. Mine is an exemption.

Op you might have experienced this because maybe your lips ain't sweet or maybe an odour.

But a girl tends to kiss a soft-sweet-tender-succulent lips better than a dark-hard-scaly lips.

Gosh! That turns me off totally. tongue
chai! u make me touch and test my lips..thank God it was succulent..my gf feel like choping it..thank u.

3 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
franugo:

shocked did u enjoy it?
yes!!! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
How did this one get to fp? I smell juju
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by ochallo: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
I think the right thing to say is most Nigerians are bad kissers.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
true, but not all of them. Guys usually have really bad mouth odour becoz they don't brush their teeth well, some don't even brush at all. truth be told, naija guys and girls aren't good in kissing stuff coz we know nothing about it. but few of them are good kissers.

if you wanna kiss, just go meet white guys/girls. they are the best(typing from experience). most Nigerian guys' mouth can smell ehn embarassed

guys usually? wth?
pick your bfs wellam ooooo
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
minus me abeg kiss kiss kiss

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

guys usually? wth?
pick your bfs wellam ooooo
I forgot to add 'most'
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Cornel88(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
kendrick93:
I mean no offense to Ma Lovely
Nigerian Girls, but I happen to be one
of those Guys who rate kissing and
fore play on the same level
(and also a must requirement) as the act of SEX itself, thus
u can understand my dismay at
finding out that most of the girls i' ve
come in contact with don't measure upto my standard..
Also i hav spoken to most guys who also complain of dis same issue..

You might be the bad kisser. No offence though.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I forgot to add 'most'
even most is a stretch, come on what kind of guys are you hanging out with
I think the guys I dated blah blah.........sounds more accurate
grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
even most is a stretch, come on what kind of guys are you hanging out with
I think the guys I dated blah blah.........sounds more accurate
grin grin
lol I'm so afraid to kiss 9ja guys..
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience grin grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers by musingzizzy: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
]Spot on! To the extent that one even bit my lip.[/quote]. That's just the beginning. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.