Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (49607 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo / 10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by mekybabe1: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
My dear, take clay and mould her angry grin
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by msmee(f): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Trust me, along the line he will cheat on you. Actually, from a personal point of view I don't see what you guys call cheating as what you folks see it as. I see it as nature; Man is a polygamous animal.

There's a difference between civilized men and savages. God created us in his image and gave us free will to separate us from wild beasts, so, "nature" is not an excuse to be irresponsible or immoral.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by darmys(f): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
softysparky:

Maybe you can cheat if you like.

what is the essence of the relationship in that case
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
khassy:

you still be FTC for yua own thread

this wickedness of the highest order

mods delete that post right now angry

National president Nairaland FTC association has spoken..

cc; lalasticlala.... cool
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by alorauzoms(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chanchit:
Walahi, any woman that can abide by this ten rules is a real african wife material.

GBAM..!!!!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Adaeze003(f): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

What is in a name? Human beings are animals- Homo sapien FYI. And for control, unless you have never gotten angry before and had never said or did what you later regret, which I greatly doubt, then can I accept your self control story. Conclusively anyway, You can avoid reality, but you can never avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Don't let the holy holy brothers in yo place of worship fool you, many of 'em are worse off.

Avoiding reality is pronouncing your own weakness on every man...

Yeah we get angry and say things we don't want to say sometimes, doesn't mean we don't mean them. But that happens in a split second, cheating on the other hand doesn't take a split second and you can't mistakenly fall in a vag. So it's totally different.

And uhm I aint an animal... stop generalizing the issue, feel free to call yourself an animal. just coz some scientist made a proclamation don't mean we all have to accept it.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by samuelokwu: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
You are on point

ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#4 Don't ask for things even
Your Father can't afford!

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by kaboninc(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

I doubt that sincerely.
Ladies nag.
Only say nagging get categoriesgrin

Tbh, isn't it just enough to be with someone who loves you because you are you, warts and all....
And not because you have to take some extra lessons to fit into their lives.

Y'know, I've held back for long, but I think the motive behind this thread is total. BULLSHITT

I hate that it puts women in this subservient, you-must-be-this-way-or-no-show-for-you.

And then, trust the guys to feel all fly and air.

For crying out loud, two people who work together, by doing what they can to sync into eachother's life perfectly do not need any of the sermons on this thread.
It's a no-brainer because stuff will just fall into place!

This thread creates the impression that a lady has to be perfect or near perfect to keep a man....HOGWASH!

There is a man for every kind of womantongue

On FIRE!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Females only abide by these rules when they see time is not on their side anymore.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
msmee:

The point is that if he is allowed to cheat and act like an animal, then he doesn't deserve the respect, loyalty or most of the other things on the list. He will be treated by his wife like the animal that he is. #7 ruined the whole list.

There's a difference between civilized man and savages. God created us in his image and gave us FREE WILL to separate us from wild beasts who only know how to act on instinct rather than on values and morals. So, "nature" is not an excuse not to do the right thing.
Yeah, I was expecting this very response.
On instinct; Instinct will always be placed over morals and values why? One is original, the other fake! ....When you feel hungry, I mean very hungry, your instinct immediately tells you that you need iyan and efo riro but because you are among your friends and would wanna prove you're girly and belong and u go for pepperoni or worse still you go on taking sushi.
You see, when a man respects you, He tries as much as possible to be at His best around You but that doesn't mean He is Infallible. If he tries to hide from you affairs with some other ladies, something so unavoidable esp if He is cool, handsome and ok financially. I mean, If he doesn't act like I really don't give a damn- there are so many fishes in the sea, just know that you're very lucky. Very lucky! You just got to see his cheating issue as a challenge if it bothers you that much. How do you tackle challenges; You accept it, face it, understand it, talk with those that had similar problems and came out victorious, draw up your own plans on tackling it, tackle it with full force and most importantly pray on it. These doesn't guarantee success at the end of the day anyway but its better to die trying than waking up every day cursing the world and blaming others. Remember, life is not fair, Fair is but a mind framed illusion.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Felaak47(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#7 As Far as he doesn't cheat to your face, or take her calls in your present don't complain, Manage it your Next might be worse!

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

you get mouth like Arabian kettle.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Lawsimon(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
That number 7 got me thinking cos it does not represent the sexual life style of all Nigerian men. Not all Nigerian men are promiscuous or double date. Personally, I hate it with passion.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by lebete3000: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]
doŋţ āşķ ƒoŗ moŋęy grin[/size]

And she usually will get loads of it when she doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Adaeze003:

Avoiding reality is pronouncing your own weakness on every man...

Yeah we get angry and say things we don't want to say sometimes, doesn't mean we don't mean them. But that happens in a split second, cheating on the other hand doesn't take a split second and you can't mistakenly fall in a vag. So it's totally different.

And uhm I aint an animal... stop generalizing the issue, feel free to call yourself an animal. just coz some scientist made a proclamation don't mean we all have to accept it.
What if the white man tagged humans animals and animals human? I insist,what is in a name? So, yes I can call you an animal. A pig when you behave like one, A dog when you behave like one, A beast when you behave like them, A dove when you behave like one or A bluebird when I see you're happy.
Now, to the matter. Most of us who cheat don't usually have that mind of ; I'm going out this morning to cheat on my gf, nah! So, most of the time it takes a split of the seconds-minutes. After the act you're like omg!!! I didn't mean to do this and you'll just continue to go Astaghfirullah!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

FVCK HIM GOOD

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Babzilla:

FVCK HIM GOOD
Fvvck him like your life depends on it and be very creative and interesting at it. That can be a solution to cheating issues actually cos if he's already drained the night b4, he won't lose his senses on serious looking booties on road sides. Lol
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Berrymoss(f): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Impossicant
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by MizMyColi(f): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
kaboninc:

On FIRE!

Good Morning evening.
I'm just waking now...
That meal I ate earlier did terrible terrible things to me.

I could barely work out.
Managed to do a few rounds and I came home, and straight to my bed.

Will likely go back any minute, just didn't want your mention to slide.

BTW, your siggy's doing even more terrible things to me!! embarassed
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by jayriginal: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

6 and 7? angry

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Suck his dyck, and eat his bootyhole with vigor. tongue
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by skyfullofstars(f): 1:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Warmis:
na him b say u go get d divorce Na..... If na me all those rules must apply and u can only touch my phone when its ringing and u want 2 pass it 2 me even to charge myn phone Ūя̲̅ nt allowed

What's love for you then? Do you love your wife? The way you're talking it sounds as if you hate her. Think twice before getting married then, ask yourself whether you really love her, that's what marriage and spending a whole life together is about.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by msmee(f): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
A pig when you behave like one, A dog when you behave like one, A beast when you behave like them, A dove when you behave like one or A bluebird when I see you're happy.
Now, to the matter. Most of us who cheat don't usually have that mind of ; I'm going out this morning to cheat on my gf, nah! So, most of the time it takes a split of the seconds-minutes. After the act you're like omg!!! I didn't mean to do this and you'll just continue to go Astaghfirullah!

you are irrationally trying to justify wrongdoing. You act like an animal toward your gf yet when she starts treating you like an animal, you will complain. which is why this list in unrealistic. It asks women to tolerate cheating husbands and then tells them to be faithful and loyal. Have you heard of the golden rule? Matthew 7:12..
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by suzzy16(f): 2:10am On Jul 15, 2015
kennygee:

Seriously o.

What will u do if it leads to marriage, you'll manage him for the rest of your life?
hmmm,dat one na big gbege then
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by suzzy16(f): 2:11am On Jul 15, 2015
butterflyy:
Now I know, I'm keeping this one
me too o
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by NanciaKay(f): 2:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Wash! they need all the above oo. they wont stay faithful to you, if u do all of those. Ladie take note:
Too much petting and enjoyment for guys, causes you to suffer!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 15, 2015
NanciaKay:
Wash! they need all the above oo. they wont stay faithful to you, if u do all of those. Ladie take note:
Too much petting and enjoyment for guys, causes you to suffer!

We could also make the proven argument that "Too much petting and enjoyment for girls, causes you to suffer!".
As long as you agree it goes both ways then no problem.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by NobleG1(m): 3:08am On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:

#1 Give him space
Good.

#2 Be Loyal
It depends. You shouldn't expect her to agree with you on everything.

#3 Be Patient
It depends. You shouldn't expect her to be "patient" in an abusive relationship.

#4 Don't ask for things even Your Father can't afford!
Good.

#5 Don't nag
Good.

#6 Stalk him
If you mean no stalking. Good.

So even if she has evidence of the guy cheating, she shouldn't complain because the guy didn't do it right in her face? This is complete nonsense! It shows you still have an archaic mentality of a time when women had no rights whatsoever. Or were you high when you wrote that?

#8 Be Proud of him
Good, if he deserves it.

#9 Be faithful
Good.

#10 Pray for him!
Prayer won't solve any sh*it because religion is a hoax!
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by 400billionman: 3:28am On Jul 15, 2015
ifeomabernard:
Ladies take note!

#1 Give him space

#2 Be Loyal

#3 Be Patient

#5 Don't nag

#6 Stalk him

#8 Be Proud of him

#9 Be faithful

#10 Pray for him!

My dear, girls of these days don't know that your number 1. They pester, complain, nag, pressure you to come and pay bride price till we run.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by luthorcorp: 4:03am On Jul 15, 2015
well said that though
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 15, 2015
msmee:

you are irrationally trying to justify wrongdoing. You act like an animal toward your gf yet when she starts treating you like an animal, you will complain. which is why this list in unrealistic. It asks women to tolerate cheating husbands and then tells them to be faithful and loyal. Have you heard of the golden rule? Matthew 7:12..

I'll urge you not to miss my point which is Man(Masculine/Feminine) fall for lots and we just need a special someone to complete us. I might be a cheat but aint all bad. I don't feel bad because now, am at peace with my weakness. If she cheats for revenge good for her! We both become that Animal you're trying to make me feel I am She Infact is now worse off cos she's; 1. Doing it intentionally. She pays dearly for it If the the cat is let out of the bag, remember,Its anti-African for a girl that's not under a man to have sex and the consequences are completely worse If she a wife. Omg! imagine the stigmatization she'll go through If caught on video.
Now to the golden rule, God is a Master that loves to forgive. Having anything intimate with even the proclaimed gf is a complete sin- Haven't put the ring on it. So, we both guilty. But when am married eventually and nature of events dictates that that I see another woman I'll rather go polygamy than cheat.
Re: Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 15, 2015
^^All low-class black women are judgemental . Very quick to resort to all these "Men are dogs" nonsense, hoping that by judging men first they will somehow escape judgement for their own fuckups by proxy. this is why they are also the ones who are always trying to bring up what he did 30 years ago as a futile attempt of some sort of a valid argument, just so THAT can be the main topic and there won't be a need or emotional allowance to bring up her own past mistakes because they are still discussing his own that she just now randomly excavated for no reason.

Contrary to public opinion, Women like these are actually very transparent and easy to read....at least to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.