Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE (2137 Views)

Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) / If You Were To Define Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by jahstech: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2014
Some may criticise or complement me on this thread, but I just want to air my view no matter your opinion. Judging from my post recent post www.nairaland.com/1953135/now-finally-kissed/1 most of you will definitely know or think am a "learner" in issues related to ROMANCE. I have been going through the Length, Breadth and Width of NL since yesterday and I have read various hilarious post on romance and love issues, most of them annoying, from my own point of view I would say everyone has what works for him or her, what works for Mr A definitely won't work for Mr B most times.
From what I read up till this morning I know most guys would say am being too nice to ladies, cause that's their own view and mine is entirely different. The stories I wrote about Kissing a girl and how I have kissed her are all true life stories. The girl I said I kissed is still eluding me, the fact being that she has a guy she has been dating for up to 5 years now before I came in contact with her, though she loves me, she just can't give up a 5yr old relationship that easily!!! If na you, you go do am? Is it that easy? So I don't blame her much. Am just buying my time.
Here is where I have a problem, some guys would say don't be too nice, don't call her too often, don't text her too much, don't do this don't do that!!! Shit! The fact you found a girl who loves you for not doing that doesn't mean all girls are hard-wired that way.
I also noticed most guys in NL and 9ja as a whole don't kill themselves over love and glorify sex than anything else, hence I got some comment as: "Make money and watch them flock around you", "Just love one girl and get another one you would be slotting outside to keep control", like seriously must it be that way?.
Are the things I did wrong? If so I haven't seen how or rather show me where am wrong!!!
1) I call her like a thousand(exaggerating) times a day and she picks everyone of them, she returns a missed call if she isn't with the phone.
2) I text her like every minute and she replies all my text, except on occasions when she doesn't have airtime
3) Everyone of the text I have sent her since we met are all in her phone!!!
4) She asked that I put a password in her phone since her friends are beginning to ask her too many question about the text in her phone.
5) I buy her gifts all the time, not that she ask for them, she never ask me for gifts.
6) I send her friends gift sometimes.
7) When I need to spend, she is always insisting I spend less on her. Eg most times she comes to my house, she would rather I give her the exact change that would take her home than my giving her huge amount of money.
cool She won't want me to buy her anything when she is with her friends cos she knows her friends would definitely what something.
The list of the things she does is endless, so my point is, do you see how my being really nice to her is backfiring?
So the big question is does a girls who acts like this really love you or She is just using you, does the endless rules and codes of conduct they preach about work in this situation
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by zoeee(f): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2014
U send her friends gifts undecided ... Now dat part is so not advisable...
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2014
umm what are u saying? embarassed
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by lightoftruth: 7:11am On Nov 03, 2014
You are in for a long thing .....wise up....she is briain washing you gradually by the time she get your head in full control your name will be sorry , you will end up marrying her . "She asked that I put a password in her phone since her friends are beginning to ask her too many question about the text in her phone.". WTF ....as in she does not know how to password her phone .....Wise up man

1 Like

Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by yuncka: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Gibberish! The mistake we guys make is that we read so much meaning into something while the lady in question might juz be very natural.

Ease are U related to Santa Claus? Why r U sharing gifts to her friends? I smell plan B already working in Plan A.

2 Likes

Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2014
You're just here blabbing about a girl who is in fact not dating you but dating someone else. That she merely admitted to liking/loving you means nothing at all. If she really likes you, then she should be really ready to receive only your love and care and give only you her love and care. You said you understand why she cannot leave a 5 year old relationship but guess what that 5year old relationship will only increase with the time you are trying to bide. When exactly do you want her to break the relationship? When it is six or seven years? My friend better wise up. You really do talk like a learner but then its none of my business undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by jahstech: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2014
NL da best, pls no offence air your views ladies/gents, it is highly appreciated
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by iceberylin(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2014
[size=20pt]çommoŋ şęŋşę [/size] undecided
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Missmossy(f): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Go ahead with whatever rocks your boat i must say,its your choice to make.

2 Likes

Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Princecalm(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Very soon you will tell us you bought her an Apple tablet.
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by jahstech: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Princecalm:
Very soon you will tell us you bought her an Apple tablet.

Yea that's true, but I know most guys would frown at the gift part, why no ignore that aspect and analyse the other points??
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by adepiero: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]çommoŋ şęŋşę [/size] undecided
GBAM!!!
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Tymax(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2014
Why are you setting yourself up like this? Very soon your "perfect" gestures will begin to bore her.

Slow down mister. I know the "fresh" love is shacking you, but you should not run this marathon like a simple sprint.

Stop buying gifts for now. Ration your calls. Stick to text for now. Don't burn out the vast reserves of your "love energy". angry

2 Likes

Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2014
Tymax:
Why are you setting yourself up like this? Very soon your "perfect" gestures will begin to bore her.

Slow down mister. I know the "fresh" love is shacking you, but you should not run this marathon like a simple sprint.

Stop buying gifts for now. Ration your calls. Stick to text for now. Don't burn out the vast reserves of your "love energy". angry

Please don't discourage the guy from being a sweetie they may just be able to sustain the tempo eventually as it is with life they will adjust.

@op keep it up kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Tymax(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2014
andromida:

Please don't discourage the guy from being a sweetie they may just be able to sustain the tempo eventually as it is with life they will adjust.

@op keep it up kiss kiss kiss
You!!! grin wink

He will burn out then she will grow bored and you know it. Don't encourage that.

Good morning. How are you?
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Tymax:

You!!! grin wink

He will burn out then she will grow bored and you know it. Don't encourage that.

Good morning. How are you?

Yeah me cheesy

Let him burn out first grin grin grin grin

He will adjust such is life they will find a rhythm that works for them.

Am good. am good.
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by FLAWLES(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Bro do what pleases u abeg
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by clubone05: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Classical friend zone mode activited. ..I love you but I cant leave my boyfriend.

Bros ur chances of blowing are are reducing by the day. ..so wise up...u will not get better advice any where in the world.
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Rapsainot(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2014
she grandfather zoned you and you're spewing this shii.... undecided you've chopped vegetables, as in real vegetables undecided

Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by luckybaddest(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2014
U dey hope abi after all those things u dey gave her...... Mehn.. I will be looking ur mumu story

Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2014
jahstech:
The girl I said I kissed is still eluding me, the fact being that she has a guy she has been dating for up to 5 years now before I came in contact with her, though she loves me, she just can't give up a 5yr old relationship that easily!!! If na you, you go do am? Is it that easy? So I don't blame her much. Am just buying my time.

Some questions though is there any plan on her part to give up the 5 years relationship?

Did she expressly tell you she does not love her man?

Where does her current man live?

I am curious what time are you buying or what are you buying the time for?
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Princecalm(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
jahstech:

Yea that's true, but I know most guys would frown at the gift part, why no ignore that aspect and analyse the other points??
you were a kind of saying Unilgag itself is not up to par.
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by Drilla(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Let's just assume I understand this....epistle...:U be Assistant Boyfriend/Fiance?!
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by jahstech: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
andromida:

Some questions though is there any plan on her part to give up the 5 years relationship?

Did she expressly tell you she does not love her man?

Where does her current man live?

I am curious what time are you buying or what are you buying the time for?

Reality Check I guess, maybe for the guy to drop dead one day
Re: Girls If You Don't Love A Guy Will You Act This Way? Guys,pls Define LOVE by philantoxx(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
define love ke??
who will mark the scripts?

(1) (Reply)

Name Something A MAN Can't Go A Week Without???? / Ladies And Their Strange Questions / Sexy Or Rubbish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.