Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. (6159 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
femi4:
I clicked on send button in error, I was trying to modify the post when you replied.
lol. Owk
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
immortalvoices:
Mprex ?
yes
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by ireneony(f): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
u shud be thanking me for the advice I gave u grin congrate dear
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by immortalvoices(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

yes

Let me remind u ....immortality, law, delta sate... U understand what am saying?

I av been waiting for ur response
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Eastherbunny(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yeah right
Then it save to say that I just came back from saturn. NASA ship had a problem so my fathers army in pluto sent us from uranus to Jupiter from Wich we used eleck to enter Saturn to recover it.
It good to be back on earth sha
Abeg which you go believe pass me or the op.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Eastherbunny(m): 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yeah right
Then it save to say that I just came back from saturn. NASA ship had a problem so my fathers army in pluto sent us from uranus to Jupiter from Wich we used eleck to enter Saturn to recover it.
It good to be back on earth sha
Abeg which lie you go believe pass me or the op.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Acidosis(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:
I love them tall dark and handsome tongue

Yet you bunch of confused ladies will still fall and crush on the likes of:

Short & Fair Mike Ezuronye

Short and Fair Majid Michel

Short and Fair Ramsey Nouah

Short and Fair Van Vicker

I hate girls who discriminate men based on height and complexion. Most of you are un-truthful, liars, and pretenders. If thorough investigation is carried on you lots; we'll discover that most of you have slept with more short and bleaching cream guys than the tall and dark counterparts.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Acidosis:

I hate girls who discriminate men based on height and complexion. Most of you are un-truthful, liars, and pretenders. If thorough investigation is carried on you lots; we'll discover that most of you have slept with more short and bleaching cream guys than the tall and dark counterparts.

Nonsense
diz dude is angry...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Acidosis(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Buoyantic:
diz dude is angry...
Yes oo...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
immortalvoices:

Let me remind u ....immortality, law, delta sate... U understand what am saying?

I av been waiting for ur response
lol. Yes. I havent been to my bbm for a while now but i will log in tomorrow lets talk
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Fraih:

Ewwwwww!
Like u were really searching??
And u were really searching for the tall guys.... Are u dat desperate? Dats serious!

I don't think you should be the one doing the search, even if you really need to get married asap, you shouldn't be searching...
Be good and you'll be found, screen out 'short' men and cling to ur choice...
my sister you need to sarch for what you want if they are not fort coming.. I detest short/average guys awwwwwwww

Do you know how it felt like walking with a tall, huge, dark guy? Awwww special when he wanna kiss you,he bring her face down not you taking your face down to one shortie.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Acidosis:

Nonsense
why are you sounding pained? shocked
i dont know the kinda ladies you role with but can you cut me some slack pls? Thank you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
ireneony:
u shud be thanking me for the advice I gave u grin congrate dear
so you were the one that gave me that wonderful advice?? Thank you swerry cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by immortalvoices(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

lol. Yes. I havent been to my bbm for a while now but i will log in tomorrow lets talk

Ok... No problem I misplaced my fone so I change I had to get one pls 26D6..... (Wud edit it in 30mins time I believe u must av gotten the pin den)
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
immortalvoices:

Ok... No problem I misplaced my fone so I change I had to get one pls 26D6F106. (Wud edit it in 30mins time I believe u must av gotten the pin den)
done
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

why are you sounding pained? shocked
i dont know the kinda ladies you role with but can you cut me some slack pls? Thank you

Erm, sorry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Acidosis:

Erm, sorry
no problem undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by immortalvoices(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

done

Kk den...wud get across to you on bbm

gracias !!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Fraih(f): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
praise4055:
my sister you need to sarch for what you want if they are not fort coming.. I detest short/average guys awwwwwwww

Do you know how it felt like walking with a tall, huge, dark guy? Awwww special when he wanna kiss you,he bring her face down not you taking your face down to one shortie.

Miss, tell me! I dunno cos am 6fts already and I can't imagine me with a 6"2 or 6"3....

And God should help u, the unborn kids u are doing all of dis for should be some set of shortingos!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Cholls(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
Anoda Tyrion Lannister[/quote] my brother I love that guy die cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Fraih:

Miss, tell me! I dunno cos am 6fts already and I can't imagine me with a 6"2 or 6"3....

And God should help u, the unborn kids u are doing all of dis for should be some set of shortingos!
The truth is that i can't date any guy shorter than me... Even if am 6ft, he must be taller than mio oo hmmm its base on choice sha cheesy

you are 6ft already, you could go for a short man. But for me, its a no no no no no. Just can't imagin ma self with a short man and short kids Awwwwww not remantic at all grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hahahahaha i reserve my comment!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Acidosis(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mprex:

no problem undecided
smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by brainyack(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Buoyantic:
diz dude is angry...
I swear... grin grin ;DI was about asking him for the name of the tall girl who messed him up so I can tell ifa to handle her
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by WIZGUY69(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
undecided
can you imagine?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by lilmax(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Acidosis:

Nonsense
calm down grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2014
praise4055:
Good day!!

I just wanna thank those that gave meaningful advice on my quest of sarching for a tall guy on my last thread. Indeed your advice went a long way in helping me.

I met my tall new boo at the basketball court.. Oh common, you can't find shortie on the court playing.. But the problem is that short/average guys are still coming, and i have use my tallie to scare them away.

please i don't mean to insult the short and average guys, but they should leave me alone. Am just 5ft4, they should go for tall girls and stop fustrating my life. I don't know how short/average height people think, how can you be short and also want a short girl enh?

My advice to all guys below 6ft, pls go for a tall girl and the tall guy come for the short girls so that we can eradicate shortness in our society. Thank you.
..'Infants' and misplaced priorities..SMH for the 'so-called future leaders'
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2014
Mprex:
I love them tall dark and handsome tongue

I'm here.... guess.. so.. hehe.. but I'm tall really tall. taller than the op's bf
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nhamoyedu: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2014
goalburner:
with dat small asss
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahad infinitum
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nhamoyedu: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

Nonsense

you still take womwn seriously, my nigga? Do you not know that even the religious traits they so run after have derecognised them as people? Men (people) were fed excluding women and children. So you see the class they fall under, children ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nhamoyedu: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2014
praise4055:

.......smacks of utter stupidity, and reactionary cunt!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Mprex(f): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2014
armylord:
I'm here.... guess.. so.. hehe.. but I'm tall really tall. taller than the op's bf
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Lied And Now Am Pregnant / Nairaland 100 Most Valuable Personalities For 2015 (( Maiden Edition)) / Shocking! See What A Mom Bought For Her Daughter On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.