Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. (6171 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by jnrbayano(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
Praise4055,

"My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off"

The above bold is your caption and the op explains your relief in clinching a somewhat "dream tall fellow" from the basketball court.

Here is the analysis.

If indeed you have found your desired tall guy, why would a part of your caption still warn "Short Guys Stay Off"?

The warning statement, "Short Guys Stay Off" come across as a search filter statement.

A person who filters is someone who is on the lookout, a person who still searches and expects to land a better result.

That statement also suggests that you could still consider "tall guys" if they come your way invariablely making this claim, "My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! a bluff and your post a disguised advert. smiley

We prefer to stay at the sideline. We are watching.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by 100Cents: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Nah hunger dey worry Op stomach..

Nah height you wan chop ?

5 ft 4" is like pygmy, aki and paw paw.. You Short no be small. For someone like you to be talking about a man's height, you need a yinmu from the bottom of my height..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by 100Cents: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Mprex:
I love them tall dark and handsome tongue

We dey here...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by marcjoe(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Funny thread.. . grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Emaprince: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2014
nawtibownie:
There are many sense-making short guys. Majority of the short guys are intelligent ,smart and are usually good looking still.
Most tall guys usually have small,sometimes empty brain. They get carried away by the 'height' thingy most times.

Just saying tho'
same way most pretty girls get carried away by their beauty and the attention they get hence,they end up empty headed..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mprex:

shocked shocked
lol wah??.. u didn't know cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Calebosko(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Acidosis:

Yet you bunch of confused ladies will still fall and crush on the likes of:

Short & Fair Mike Ezuronye

Short and Fair Majid Michel

Short and Fair Ramsey Nouah

Short and Fair Van Vicker

I hate girls who discriminate men based on height and complexion. Most of you are un-truthful, liars, and pretenders. If thorough investigation is carried on you lots; we'll discover that most of you have slept with more short and bleaching cream guys than the tall and dark counterparts.

Nonsense
God bless u g this coment,i hate dem kind of girls,al pretenders,
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Pervert1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
U don use witchcraft hook a tall boyfriend....short girl like u! I wonder who the unlucky guy is.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by braine(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
jnrbayano:
Praise4055,

The above bold is your caption and the op explains your relief in clinching a somewhat "dream tall fellow" from the basketball court.

Here is the analysis.

If indeed you have found your desired tall guy, why would a part of your caption still warn "Short Guys Stay Off"?

The warning statement, "Short Guys Stay Off" come across as a search filter statement.

A person who filters is someone who is on the lookout, a person who still searches and expects to land a better result.

That statement also suggests that you could still consider "tall guys" if they come your way invariablely making this claim, "My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! a bluff and your post a disguised advert. smiley

Bro, you must be an expert in identifying hoes. I need some schooling in pointing out this type of stoopid girls. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 05, 2014
I have this impression that the poster is a male figure seeking attention

Secondly, i feel so disappointed when i read post like this and quickly rush to poster"s profile
to behold the beauty of such silly posters.....surprisingly no picture, not even a cartoon....... embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by jnrbayano(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2014
braine:

Bro, you must be an expert in identifying hoes. I need some schooling in pointing out this type of stoopid girls. grin

We learn from each other here all the time bro. I am no expert.

smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. by jnrbayano(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
jnrbayano:
Praise4055,

Here is the analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.