Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them (39580 Views)

Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands / Should Wives Submit To Their Husbands? / Husbands Who Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by harmlessphil(f): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Raiders:
your friend is stingy lady. What is wrong with a woman helping out her husband with paying for the bills. I hate stingy women

you re funny oh, how can you say she is stingy, na the man send am go school, how can he demand for her salary tat is unheard off except there is more to it than wat is been said here, as for me I won't surrender my salary to my husband if he demand such right from me I can only give at my own accord wen its meant for our good and use he can't order me to surrender my salary for wat does he surrender his to me why then he demand tat from me. Ahh tat cant be , anyway my husband does not concern himself with my earnings.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by beeevan: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2014
babyosisi:

Do you know what husbands like that do
They suck the woman dry,some trick them to even cash and submit their retirement savings and 401k
I have seen that with my korokoro eyes
Even to buy pad,you will be begging for your own money
The marriage will eventually crash because bloodsuckers like that never get enough ,they suck and suck and control every move,your friends,they cut you away from your loved ones and isolate you to suck you to death until she decides to flee and she is left penniless
Any man that says the marriage must not be peaceful till you give him 100% of your pay check is not of God and must be resisted like the devil himself

How a woman will fall for such scam beats me, love of marriage , fear of what people might say, lack of self esteem that no man is ever going to want them? I don't really get the mental make up of a woman that will fall for such nonsense. Same happened in a neighbor's marriage and she fled like she was chased by a thousand demons, hers was " resign or submit the Money", kids weren't involved.
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Daddi: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ezibless:

Abia ke? Lol

If you've never been to za north before den it aint moi
yea. Presently in the north.
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by trapQ: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
I want to know the reason why he demands such and then I will answer.
whatever be his reason, it is moronic
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Cee9(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
you can now order for your NAFDAC APPROVED FRESH zobo online @ www.tradot.com/1store/?foodie
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by modebabe(f): 5:31pm On May 15, 2015
kibi:

but dyu know there are some men who dont knw and care what their wives earn cos they believe its their duty to provide for the home.
those are d real men.......they believe its their responsibility to cater for their family,not some who wil be fighting over their wifes salary.......and am sure if she eventually gives it to him.......he goes to bear parlour to squander d money comes home drunk.
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by funlord(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2015
angry These types are not called husbands they are called CAVE MEN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife / Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.