Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them (39038 Views)

Why Do Most Educated Women Find It Very Difficult To Submit Their Husbands / Should Wives Submit To Their Husbands? / Husbands Who Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by beeevan: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2014
I hope this woman will be sensible enough to tell him to GTH, criminal husbands everywhere undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Pavore9: 6:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Submit salary? lf l hear! Though OP did not give details but it does not sound right! lf the husband feels the wife needs to contribute more to the home, he should sit down with the wife and reason it out, a husband should be a leader not a DICTATOR!

7 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by pickabeau1: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2014
kibi:
i just spoke with a friend of mine who has been having marital challenges and she says the hubby has given her a condition for their make up - submit your salary to me at the end of every month.
i really dont like being in the middle of marital squables cos i wouldnt want anyone in mine so i told her to pray and talk it out with her husband though it did get me thinking, whats the rationale behind that condition...for men in the house who do this please enlighten me cos i dont support it.

You don't have ALL the facts of your friends marriage yet you come online to selectively post things to assassinate her husband character.

Such a 'good' friend you are. lipsrsealed

He is a caveman

Let her divorce him.

Are u happy

10 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by bellong: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2014
So you have started gossipping? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2014
Na wa!
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by kibi(f): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

You don't have ALL the facts of your friends marriage yet you come online to selectively post things to assassinate her husband character.

Such a 'good' friend you are. lipsrsealed

He is a caveman

Let her divorce him.

Are u happy

i never said i had all the facts...truth be told i didnt ask so i would give her any advice....i just was puzzled at why a squable wuld be settled with such a condition.

7 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by pickabeau1: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2014
kibi:

i never said i had all the facts...truth be told i didnt ask so i would give her any advice....i just was puzzled at why a squable wuld be settled with such a condition.

Since you dont have ALL the facts..but you have displayed a friend's marital issue online, i wonder what your motive is.
I guess we can all laugh at your friends expense.

undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by kibi(f): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Since you dont have ALL the facts..but you have displayed a friend's marital issue online, i wonder what your motive is.

undecided undecided

laugh....nope else twould have been posted at the joke column...

10 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by pickabeau1: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
kibi:

laugh....nope else twould have been posted at the joke column...

Even the joke section will be child's play by the time your friend's marriage is dissected

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by 5minsmadness: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
kibi:
i just spoke with a friend of mine who has been having marital challenges and she says the hubby has given her a condition for their make up - submit your salary to me at the end of every month.
i really dont like being in the middle of marital squables cos i wouldnt want anyone in mine so i told her to pray and talk it out with her husband though it did get me thinking, whats the rationale behind that condition...for men in the house who do this please enlighten me cos i dont support it.

They are already married(?years),they have been having marital challenges, and the resolution is that the husband has demanded the wife submit her salary to him every month.

Obviously the marital challenges they were having would have to do with either pride on the woman's side or finances. Since he wasn't asking her for her salary when they first got married and he is asking now as a resolution to marriage issues it shows something significant has changed. More info is needed.

There is NOTHING wrong in submitting your ENTIRE salary to your husband if you know you married a good person. Such husbands usually ask because they have seen the woman is careless with money (a common thing among the ladies) esp when it comes in large amounts, or they do it out of tradition and always give a part of it back to the lady while saving the other part for the future.

Those screaming they can't give their salaries to their husbands are those who don't trust them in the first place or single ladies. If you don't trust your husband then who will you trust? If you don't trust your husband then why did you marry him?

13 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
I agree with Pickabeau, you dont have the facts, and when friends come to us with issues we should at least try to help them out first by knowing the issues and offering counseling before going to post their business online.

I doubt this happened to a " friend" i think ( i may be wrong) you heard it being discussed somewhere and decided to post here.

Women talk a lot and give a lot of information so am sure a friend would have shared more information than he wants me to submit my salary

5 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
submit fire angry angry

Rihanna Looking Gorgeous For Elle Magazine
www.ou62mqs38fr

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by itsIYKE(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
angry

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by morbid: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
I just D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅. Laff in Greek
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Youngzedd(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
1+1they said it's 1.
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin crazy marriages in Nigeria.
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Youngzedd(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Hmmm... I wonder the kind of men mothers raise up these days

The root of the matter.
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by ahmed486: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
[Graphic Pics] Husband beats 4-months pregnant wife to death
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/crime/item/987-graphic-pics-husband-beats-4-months-pregnant-wife-to-death
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by kalet55(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Are not Ok
Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by seangy4konji: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
I deh watch in 3d.

Maybe she deh use salary pay for every weekend asho ebi and husband neck don turn giraffe through paying school fees and all other things.

I need another 4d tv to deh watch this film.

Abeg who get juice and pork meat make I balance well for front.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Gloria3389(f): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
eunisam:
I askd:Will you as a woman summit your salary to your husband to make him happy? 60% said YES ane 35% said NO. 5% Said it depends. source:my whatsapp broadcast.
to those that said Yes....are they married?.... if NO, then your statistics is wrong cos things are easier said than done....
I'm single but my prayer is to have a husband whose salary will be far far bigger than mine such that my salary will mean Nothing to him.... only a weak man will demand his wife's salary with authority ....

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Elypsis(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
kibi:
Submit her salary to me for what?! Infact it sickens me to hear that

8 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
In the 21st century?

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gloria3389:

to those that said Yes....are they married?.... if NO, then your statistics is wrong cos things are easier said than done....
I'm single but my prayer is to have a husband whose salary will be far far bigger than mine such that my salary will mean Nothing to him.... only a weak man will demand his wife's salary with authority ....
But you ladies want equality now,Now it's time to share expenses and we are hearing stories that touch.You can't eat your cake and have it grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Big lie, this is in a bid to give these low life feminist who's life have been damaged by continuous bitterness for African men to have the space to expose their ignorance.

Seun, you need to recruit a better person for the front page moderating. Poo has been making front page of late.

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gloria3389:

look at this thief. You'll know a locust when you see one. Only folks from broke background will wish for this. Parasites.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
aisha2:
I agree with Pickabeau, you dont have the facts, and when friends come to us with issues we should at least try to help them out first by knowing the issues and offering counseling before going to post their business online.

I doubt this happened to a " friend" i think ( i may be wrong) you heard it being discussed somewhere and decided to post here.

Women talk a lot and give a lot of information so am sure a friend would have shared more information than he wants me to submit my salary
Thanks for this post. I don't know why it should hit the front page.

It's just a hearsay. OP is a Big liar

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Johnnoo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
@kibi; Let me be straight about this; this guy is a layabout!!! Its not a guys thing!!! QED

4 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
I don't see anything wrong with that. It all boils down to understanding between them both. My mum always brought her salary home when my dad was alive. What my dad does is to give her pocket money then ask her to save the rest. My dad also brought his own home and would divide it according to our needs and want at that moment and save the rest for us all. It helped so much that not long my mum was counting in millions. As a woman and a wife, if you love your spouse, then there isn't anything wrong in it. Not only is the man the head, he will help you manage you finances. That's why i support joint account between spouse. It helps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Gloria3389(f): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
slimmy05:
look at this thief. You'll know a locust when you see one. Only folks from broke background will wish for this. Parasites.
I can't argue with You since u judge so easily.... it will only take a strong man to beat my salary in my area of discipline....
also, no sensible lady will wish to earn more than her man...it causes wahala... I repeat, I don't pray to be richer than my husband, simple

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
gidjah:
ASK her to obey and save her home if its important
save which home..there is no home anymore if things are done with force..that man is a dictator..why should the woman submit her salary to you..what if he dies tomorrow, his family will claim all..smh

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

undecided undecided
Great response .... never be too quick to judge . the man may have his reasons .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.