Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (44643 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by tsolz700: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
VAQAXY:
I am resident in Anambra, and I can authoritatively tell you that the entire expressway is under reconstruction as we speak!

Oasi
Chino, you are very good photographer, please show us pictures of the expressway under construction or forever remain dumb!! undecided
Anambra Adigo nma
The insurgents are still on you grin
Very soon ogbeni..very soon..

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by mrofficial(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wow! Mud-ern federal road. grin grin grin

#GEJtill2050

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by tsolz700: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
VAQAXY:
I am resident in Anambra, and I can authoritatively tell you that the entire expressway is under reconstruction as we speak!

Oasi
Chino, you claim to be a very good photographer, please show us pictures of the expressway under construction or forever remain dumb!! undecided
Anambra Adigo nma
The insurgents are still on you grin
Very soon ogbeni..very soon..

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
For better for worse GEJ till 2019
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Arysexy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nichobabe:
Is like APC is blocking the fresh air from getting to East.

The more reason Southeast needs to vote GEJ for second term to complete their roads.

GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin

Lol, they are doing more harm than good to apc by this campaign of calumny.

That road is being constructed by CCC as we speak though slow due to rainfall.

Hoping they will speed up d work as we enter dry season else GEJ will lose some sympathizers from this zone.

GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by christopher123(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
JONATHAN WHERE ARE THOU, I USED TO LOVE JONA BUT YOUR MAKING ME TO.....

BUT I WILL NEVER HAVE SYMPATHY TO APC

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by heskeyw(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
the pictures are real. I do go go awka from onitsha 3times in a week. The road z ...as in JAMAGE(a new word produced to replace something that is worse than damaged). On d days when rain go fall, just pray that ur vehicle wont get stucked on d main road cuz d road na lake.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
The federal roads in my state- Ogun is almost as worse as this too. But Nigerians are bunch of conservative people who are allergic to change and have decided not to embrace change. Seems we so much enjoy the status quo. Even one of my friend, a PDP stalwart and a pro-gej posted on his face book wall today on the epileptic power supply and here on Nairaland he would be shouting "gej till whatever". Voting for this evil party again in 2019 means I approve of their governance. Will never Make that mistake again for my children's sake. Nigerians suffering and smiling since 1914.

" …if we are unhappy with what we have, the logical
thing to do is to attempt to change it with our votes
and to change the next one too if we do not find what
we want until we find what we all want. That is when
the people would truly have attained power” –
Babatunde Fashola

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by highmood(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
doctokwus:
D paradox is still puzzling to me:how can d Ibos,one of d most enlightened ethnic groups in africa,wt close links to d jews(one of d most distinguished grps on earth),allow a man as GEJ,frm one of d most ...ethnic grps in africa,wt a questionable ph.d to hoodwink them to supporting him.
Yes,Tinubu and his ilks don't deserve any decent human being's support,but for God's sake y can't we seperate d man Buhari (a God sent individual who wud do more for d Ibos dan GEJ can ever dream of),from apc as a party.
These roads I remember right were passable @least some yrs back,wt hopes of dem being renovated,but 6yrs down d line dis is d gift gej has for d east,inspite of d massively inflated votes frm dat region.
and some of Buhari kindsmen have been there since we got independence, what have they done for the igbos? The fact is that Jonathan is not the best, but he is better than those parading themselves as the best. Was Benin-Ore passable-a single road where abt 60% igbos passes on daily basis and on festive periods? But its better than before. Ppl think the govt would just do everything in every region at the same time or period. Just as u want urs to be done, others want theirs too else they will see it as been tribalistic or bias. What u need do is ask ur representatives and legislators what they are really doing over there when other people are getting thiers done. Its just unfortunate that you see some of those represent the southeasterners keeping mute in sessions while others are airing thier view and speaking for their people.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by DIVINE78: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
oment3:
Though I don't support Jonathan but I have to quote this Yo-robber man who is product of failed gold circle gringrin

Where have you been to east?
How do u know all these roads?
Next time, check your map and know there is a big difference between Enugu - Ph road which is currently under construction and know how to separate Onitsha from it.

Thank You.
Who infected you with madness?
This isn't about tribal war (you're very good at). This is about analytically justifying the support of the ibos for Jonathan.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by kunlej2: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
as much as I would have loved apc, they keep flaunting their ignorance at every instinct.
this looks like a road under construction.
it would have been good if apc complains about slow pace of the work.
some thing like incompetent gej contracted incompetent contractor to .................

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Idacrux: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
@op u are very correct,i passed through that Death fosaking road yesterday on my way to Nsukka from lagos;I pity the Igbos still fightin cos of this daft called Gej.infact,i suffered in dat axis yesterday.the road i plyed is onitsha-awka road..very bad.God of iron go punish anyfool wey sey Gej till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Larow(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:

You are here again to display your...
display what? No be true d guy de talk?
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by ayukdaboss(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Farmland for rice cultivation. It's alright grin grin
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
kunlej2:
as much as I would have loved apc, they keep flaunting their ignorance at every instinct.
this looks like a road under construction.
it would have been good if apc complains about slow pace of the work.
some thing like incompetent gej contracted incompetent contractor to .................

You are incorrect. I drove that road NINE years ago and they said it was under construction. I drove same road three months ago and it is worse and on paper they say it's under construction. I don't understand the purpose of the near total support for Jonathan in the south east. I am from Enugu and I can think for myself. The road disqualifies anybody who wants my vote.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nigerians eh
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by barapistis(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
the igbos have themselfs to blame not jonathan
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by debbie(f): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
If u are from Arochukwu,sorry dat silly guy by name chukwumerije and co have failed us.Even thhe Ohuabunwa's too! Just running around and eating money[quote author=hardbody post=27724719][/quote]
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by chamboy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Transformation Agenda would soon reach there
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by dokiOloye(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=27719045]

Stop lying![/quote
Ur hatred for Jonathan wil make Ur head explode lik a fuse one day since it has made U blind to d truth.
I just pray this thing U do here is a paid Job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by sunnymatty(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:
That's appalling angry
seriously. When I travel too I felt like flying back home cos of road too fuckin back
U guys re blaming jonathan y can't d governor play his own part is jonathan passing tru dat road abeg leave jona ooo mak d governor do him wrk

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Mekateka: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
must she be hired before she higlight the poor state of the federal roads in the southeast? Are you going to deny the obvious fact that the PDP government have failed Nigerians?

I am a Yoruba from the southwest and i know that almost all the federal roads over here are also bad. The OP's pictures arent peculiar to the southeast alone.

President JonaTAN has failed Nigerians
the obasanjo you celebrate today did he fixed your roads in 8years he ruled? Or the roads just got bad during GEJ regime. Your tribal blindness is seriously affecting your reasoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by CyberWolf: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
The road is really bad..SE governors and all the SE federal representatives should do something before it's too late angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by codenameSTYNO(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thanks to ngeneukwenu for this thread! I was on the the same road today(the awka-onitsha part) too bad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.