Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (44626 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Mekateka: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
doctokwus:
D paradox is still puzzling to me:how can d Ibos,one of d most enlightened ethnic groups in africa,wt close links to d jews(one of d most distinguished grps on earth),allow a man as GEJ,frm one of d most ...ethnic grps in africa,wt a questionable ph.d to hoodwink them to supporting him.
Yes,Tinubu and his ilks don't deserve any decent human being's support,but for God's sake y can't we seperate d man Buhari (a God sent individual who wud do more for d Ibos dan GEJ can ever dream of),from apc as a party.
These roads I remember right were passable @least some yrs back,wt hopes of dem being renovated,but 6yrs down d line dis is d gift gej has for d east,inspite of d massively inflated votes frm dat region.
So God send Buhari to lock Alex in kirikiri prison as vice-president and give Shagari house arrest as president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Yeske2(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ogbonaikenna:
do you have comprehension problem? I said the road is under construction. The road hast been constructed up ogbunike after ogidi. Umunya portion is bad no doubt. Gej is working atleast he is constructing the road but obj couldn't do that road throughout is eight years rule.
Pix or it never happened, I mean pix of the construction going on from Umunya to Awkuzu, Awkuzu to Awka, Amansea to Oji river and straight to 9th mile. That within Onitsha was done done by the SG and not FG. Born liars.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
can anything good comes out from the east?
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by elisinho(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Gej till 2099
Lol
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:
can anything good comes out from the east?
your are what i call a BIGGER phooool.......

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
We don't care about things like good road networks. As long as our prominent Sons and Daughters like Ihediohas,Okonjos etc are in government,we are okay. In fact, that is our own definition of development ! We have all virtually relocated to the 'no-man's-land',Lagos. So how do we know that our lands are in such a terrrible state ? But then GEJ till ......................

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
your are what i call a BIGGER phooool.......

aww did i hurt your feelings? cheesy
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by ValentineMary(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
I passed that place 2day and my dear I wanted to cry.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by philips70(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
If any of you watched the scorecard of GEJ that has been airing, the minister of works Mr Onolememen showcased very nice expressways completed by this present government. 90% of them are in the North. The only one in the East is Onitsha-Owerri. Yet, the Igbos say GEJ till they pass away. I wonder when they will ever say Obi/Emeka/Nnamdi till the world come to an end. They never even did this for the Ikemba.

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

aww did i hurt your feelings? cheesy
yes,you did! And i demand an apology from you,here and now...#waiting
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by seangy4konji: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
I wonder if things will ever get better in Nigeria with sights like this.

There is no way you can live long in life if you pass that road every day of your life for 5 years.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by ayonice: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
this is what hausa foolanis caused for 39 years they ruled us.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
yes,you did! And i demand an apology from you,here and now...#waiting

after thunder fire your mouth, i'll apologise
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by hardbody: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
debbie:
If u are from Arochukwu,sorry dat silly guy by name chukwumerije and co have failed us.Even thhe Ohuabunwa's too! Just running around and eating money

Yes I am from Arochukwu. I do not know the nexus with Chukwumerije, forgive my crass ignorance on politics. As for the Ohuabunwas, yes, those ones are people i hate to know come from the same place as me. Dr. Ochi was the guy the guy determining what roads to be fixed during the PTF era and one of the Ikokwus was on the Board of Trustees of PTF then. It is a real shame. I was told that even when Alex Oti wanted to use his influence to patch up some part of the roads within town, the local government chieftains kicked against it and said roads cannot be fixed by individuals.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
philips70:
If any of you watched the scorecard of GEJ that has been airing, the minister of works Mr Onolememen showcased very nice expressways completed by this present government. 90% of them are in the North. The only one in the East is Onitsha-Owerri. Yet, the Igbos say GEJ till they pass away. I wonder when they will ever say Obi/Emeka/Nnamdi till the world come to an end. They never even did this for the Ikemba.

why not move to the north? abi is this not a free country?
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Is that police checkpoint in one of the pictures?
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by prophetfire: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
must she be hired before she higlight the poor state of the federal roads in the southeast? Are you going to deny the obvious fact that the PDP government have failed Nigerians?

I am a Yoruba from the southwest and i know that almost all the federal roads over here are also bad. The OP's pictures arent peculiar to the southeast alone.

President JonaTAN has failed Nigerians
failure is an understatement.he s bn a disaster to dis nation.de worst hit is our military dt he hs screwed so much dt dey now flee @ d sight of mere OJUJU-CALABAR.

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

after thunder fire your mouth, i'll apologise
know this,YOU ARE A BIGGER Phooool....
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Dogzimalon: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
As far as am concerned the south East just Votes GEJ cause he is a Christian nothing more cause he has never done anything for them

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by prophetfire: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Abagworo:

They are busy searching for any fault they can find in Owelle Rochas Okorocha while the wickedness of Jonathan stares them directly in the face. I thank God for making me wise and truthful.
I am igbo and the truth is that whn it cmes to political leadership n political decisions,our people become foolish.they allow petty sentiments n emotionalism to becloud their sense of reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by philips70(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

why not move to the north? abi is this not a free country?

How does that change the color of my message? Just to satisfy you, have been in Kaduna for the past 10 days. Has that changed the theme of my message to you?

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
know this,YOU ARE A BIGGER Phooool....

no difference between you and the eastern states. both economy condition and the people are thesame
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Ediss(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
if you like put all the pictures that are so so bad than this i will vote bros joe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by emmasege: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
mentorandfriend:
It's a pity we have paucity of alternatives in our nation today. If not, I should help send Jona back to Otuoke come 2015 with a vigourous campaign of hate. Ridiculous!!!
You are right friend. I recently told a northern friend of mine that the reason for their blind campaign for buhari is because they want power to return to the north, particularly d n/west at all cost. As at this moment, I'm giving it to Jonathan not because he's good or deserves it but because the opposition party has failed to do the needful. If they really cared so much about rescuing Nigeria from PDP, they would forget sentiment & pick d best man in their camp whose sterling performance as governor speaks volumes & who's not known for any religious bigotry. I'd gladly join d campaign train of APC if they consider Babatunde Raji FASHOLA as dr flag bearer & a northern Christian as his running mate. I'd like to see a situation where we will have a southern Muslim as president & a northern Christian as d VP.

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

no difference between you and the eastern states. both economy condition and the people are thesame
what economic condition are you talking about? Lol....some people are just dumb tho!
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Blitz888(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
papadjaji:
@OP, abeg which portion of that road u snap?
the roads on the pic shows that tar has never been used on the road. If that is true, then it cannot be the Osha - Awka - Enugu stretch.
You obviously know nothing about osha-enugu expressway. From Umunya(my home town) ie Odumodu Junction to FRSC Ntege, the experience is nightmarish for commuters. Marvelous job op!
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
what economic condition are you talking about? Lol....some people are just dumb tho!

norther economy, southern economy, eastern economy and western economy. but your dumb head wouldn't know. what makes up the Nigerian economy? do you know both east north south west middle belt contribute to the economy?

you and your eastern states is thesame
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Blitz888(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

[b][/b] Another lunatic on the rampage
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by meexteriox(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
I took dat route recently, my bro n sis, I cnt wish my enemy to take dat route for any reason.
Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!
Dat road is worse dan d OP portrayed wahalai....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda / Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures) / A Discriminating Experience In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.