Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (44621 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
Blitz888:
[b][/b] Another lunatic on the rampage

another eastern state road
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by SIRJENTLE: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
if exposing or postings like this is the only or one of the ways we can tell our government and polithiefians that they have failed us, I SUPPORT IT.

THE ROAD RECONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN AWARDED FOR A LONG TIME NOW, what is the problem why the road has not been worked on and the so-called PROJECT MONITORING SPIRIT (sorry i mean team) has been praising the government of GEJ for a work well done on federal roads.

sometime last month, the house summoned the minister over poor state of federal roads. THE OUT COME IS YET TO BE SEEN.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by donodion(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
have you guys noticed any news report not favourable to GEJ led govt hardly makes FP?

The lies been told by GEJ as regards the chibok girls and their fake ceasefire is all over world news.

I saw on ETV news how GEj was ridiculed while he was smoothly promising the girls rescue and the cease fire agreement only for the media to also televised boko haram shekau openly denying any negotiations between boko harams and naija govt,and also how ALL the girld have bee married off.

Well if Seun and his moderators have chosen to suppress such infos,their integrity as well meaning Nigerians is fast becoming questionable.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

norther economy, southern economy, eastern economy and western economy. but your dumb head wouldn't know. what makes up the Nigerian economy? do you know both east north south west middle belt contribute to the economy?

you and your eastern states is thesame
please sir,i still don't understand! Is the economy of the south-eastern nigeria different from that of nigeria? If you meant economic activities in the south-east,then i can tell you that the biggest market in west africa is onitsha main market,what about nnewi main market? Ariaria main market of ABA? These are great markets where you see people from outside the country tropping in to do business.......imo,abia,anambra are all oil producing states.
Many industries are located here,whatelse? People who wants to be useful to themselves can make money in the south-east legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by pring: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
The fool is only intreasted in looting.
The little money remaining is used to sponsor TAN on Media.
This is how Mandela, Obama etc did there transformation.
Vote this fool again?
Naa, God forbid
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by class0247: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
I don't think there is a governor in that state
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
please sir,i still don't understand! Is the economy of the south-eastern nigeria different from that of nigeria? If you meant economic activities in the south-east,then i can tell you that the biggest market in west africa is onitsha main market,what about nnewi main market? Ariaria main market of ABA? These are great markets where you see people from outside the country tropping in to do business.......imo,abia,anambra are all oil producing states.
Many industries are located here,whatelse? People who wants to be useful to themselves can make money in the south-east legitimately.

how about the oil in south south that is sustaining both the east west and north? nigeria is south south, the south-east has the worst infrastructure in the country. Everywhere is dirt! oh lawd if its raining no drainage system
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Vicotex(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Those states no get governor?
Why pointing your filthy fingers toward GEJ?
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by ElijahFobs: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls is this really an express way or a wallowing trouph for pigs??
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

how about the oil in south south that is sustaining both the east west and north? nigeria is south south, the south-east has the worst infrastructure in the country. Everywhere is dirt! oh lawd if its raining no drainage system
ok sir,in other words we in the south-eastern part of the country are doomed in your own point of view,abi? You sit down in front of your computer and type rubbish,the worst infastructure in nigeria? Lol.....i can't stop laughing at your ignorance!
Travel man,Travel!

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by talk2dmc(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hey! miss poster , why didn't you take your picture upto ogbunike (fmr toll gate and awka axis) or the one you took on nkpor fly over, why didn't you take it down so that we will see the road. Abeg ! Clear well.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by otunbakolawole(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
the money used for the Thugs in TAN, the supposed donation for Jonathan to buy form, and all the Jamboree by the very corrupt Ministers, Wike, and Mama Peace and so many more, could have been poured into this road project and appreciable impact would have been seen, instead of this eye-sore...

Shame on Jonathan and his Cohorts
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Blitz888(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
talk2dmc:
Hey! miss poster , why didn't you take your picture upto ogbunike (fmr toll gate and awka axis) or the one you took on nkpor fly over, why didn't you take it down so that we will see the road. Abeg ! Clear well.
I recognize Umunya to Nteje axis... 1st 3 pix!
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Who talks abt road construction at this computer age and century? Na wa oh.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
It was not easy for nelson mandela, it was not easy for barack obama.... Nothing worthwhile is easy... Mandela did it, Obama did it, Goatluck Ebigirl Jonathan is doing it !!! (The thunder wey go fire this administration is doing press up).
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by mykkey(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
GEJ is a disappointment to us all. In Abia, Akwa ibom,, cross river, he has not done a sinle road. The roads linking these states are just death traps and robbery dens to motorists. Any road from Akwa Ibom to Aba or Umuahia is an apology to us all. And We Akwa Cross turned out to pour our support for him. And someone expects me to vote for Jona. I strongly believe that we will all wake up from our sleep. IJN

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by summer(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
I travelled to enugu en route onitsha today. Sincerely, I was bitter and already planning to post this on my facebook page. I lived in enugu b4 to relocating.

It was an eye sore, unfortunately I strongly support and even voted for GEJ and fashola in the last election but I doubt if anybody can take me to that polling station again.

Imagine after rejoicing on the good road from head bridge to nkpor thereafter new tarzan. The remaining part was a nightmare. These politicians are not interested about us!

Please whoever that knows the minister of works should please ask him to visit that part of the country.

This has gone beyond politics and it is wickedness to umu afrika. Biko, oga Jona gbaruo ala igbo ka ifu afufu umunna gi na ata.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by tiwasiaife(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Very pathetic!
The worst amongst them is oji -Awgu road in Enugu state
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
I seems to be Jonathan's loyalist nt neccessarily because he has in any way impressed me in his administration bt because sme part in this country felt they are born to rule and others, a willing tools. Hence, the idea behind Boko Haram; gaining back the power by force. However my perspective about Jonathan drastically changed when I travelled to East last month on this same gullible looking road. I knew before then that Jonathan has no value for the Igbos bt then not to this zero degree. Even though am not surprise because the type of leaders we have in Igbo land are the pathetic ones, the God-forbiding types; those type who sold away their fatherland for Aso Rock portfolio, those type whose names will die along with just as in the case of the late Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe. So while on this road(Onitsha-Awka-Enugu express way) barely 3weeks ago, My heart bleed and my eyes wept so profusely for my fatherland, the defranchised Igbo race who has not only been negleted , dejected and rejected by Jonathan lead adminisration bt since inception,was beaten and harmmered into sorry shape by Nigerian past leaders. At that moment, so many questions ran through my mind: how can a mitochondria of a nation be this abandoned, turned to subordinate and minion? Then my heart told me that the Igboleaders of today are not diferent from Azikiwe of the past; leaders who posterity will ever continue to incarcerate. Most annoying, the first pro-Jaonathan rally in Nigeria was held in Enugu by the same south east shameless laeders just few months ago. In that rally the Igbo leaders in turn, showed their shameless and pathetic faces, drafted a memo seeking for Jonathan re-run. Oh! How unfortunate! How indifferent to the Igbos well being!

4 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by orbis(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
The Igbos will be shocked at the appaulling state of the federal roads in the southeast when they go back home for christmas this december

virtually all the federal roads in the southeast are in terrible conditions

onitsha-enugu-PH road = zero
east-west road = zero
umuahia - ikot ekpene road = zero
2nd niger bridge = zero etc etc

JonaTAN has failed the igbos. JonaTAN has failed Nigerians

I traveled the Owerri to Ph route last week and practical wept for the unnecessary hardship we all undertake on that road. I spent over 5 hours for a journey that's less than 1 hour if the roads were in good shape.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Na today...
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Yeske2(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
summer:
I went to enugu en route onitsha today. Sincerely, I was bitter and already planning to post this on my facebook page. I lived in enugu b4 to

It was an eye sore, unfortunately I strongly support and even voted for GEJ and fashola in the last election but I doubt if anybody can take me to that polling station again.

Imagine after rejoicing on the good road from head bridge to nkpor thereafter new tarzan. The remaining part was a nightmare.

Please whoever that knows the minister of works should please ask him to visit that part of the country.

This has gone beyond politics and it is wickedness to umu afrika. Biko, oga Jona gbaruo ala igbo ka ifu afufu umunna gi na ata.
Don't mind those eediots, let them lie to diasporians but not to us right here.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Aegon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
doctokwus:
D paradox is still puzzling to me:how can d Ibos,one of d most enlightened ethnic groups in africa,wt close links to d jews(one of d most distinguished grps on earth),allow a man as GEJ,frm one of d most ...ethnic grps in africa,wt a questionable ph.d to hoodwink them to supporting him.
Yes,Tinubu and his ilks don't deserve any decent human being's support,but for God's sake y can't we seperate d man Buhari (a God sent individual who wud do more for d Ibos dan GEJ can ever dream of),from apc as a party.
These roads I remember right were passable @least some yrs back,wt hopes of dem being renovated,but 6yrs down d line dis is d gift gej has for d east,inspite of d massively inflated votes frm dat region.
Thank you
we have hear
Godsent to islamize Nigeria with his Muslim brotherhood party.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by cool318(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
This GEJ Administration has been a Hallmark of Gross Failure in SECURITY("Boko Haram are our Brothers") Mass Unemployment, Social & Basic Infrastructures, Almighty Power.
This Regime has promoted CORRUPTION to its highest Echelon, that it can only be corrected whem Armagedon comes cos even a new born Baby is now synonymous with Corruption.
I will even prefer a NOBODY to Rule this Country.

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
ok sir,in other words we in the south-eastern part of the country are doomed in your own point of view,abi? You sit down in front of your computer and type rubbish,the worst infastructure in nigeria? Lol.....i can't stop laughing at your ignorance!
Travel man,Travel!

well i schooled in enugu, that place is trash. lets be sincere. onisha is a joke compare to asaba
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Arysexy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
No amount of name calling, propaganda, by apc agents will make we igbos vote for a terrorist party like apc. The junaid muhameds in apc should concentrate their effort in SW where their slaves are up to lick their a55.

between two evils, we chose the lesser. GEJ is a lesser evil.

The onitsha Enughu express was done by Gowon i guess after d war, since then we have had hausa and yoruba taking turn to govern, how many Hausa and yoruba president remembered that igbos are part of Nigeria? Obj spent 8 years playing politics with onitsha owerri rd.

Thunder fire any apc goat that insult the intelligence of ndigbo bc of this road.

5 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by emmysoftyou: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Very pathetic!
yes my dear it s very pathetic because nigeria my country is pathetic too.

pls i have one/two questions to ask yu after ur reply.
after displaying the pathetic and unfortunate federal roads that lead to onitsha-awka and enugu -portharcourt expressway...

are you guys now telling us not to vote for jonathan and who do yu expect us to vote for?

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by hansad: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
[b]What is going on is a continuation of ever-Conspiratorial government of Nigeria - GEJ is a mere figure head.

Apart from rushing and building five lane express ways in the north, Nigeria's government is only busy in the south building the expensive East-West Road that joins oil producing states in the southsouth to the Southwest region, which has many roads and rail connection with the north.

A short while ago, VP Namadi Sambo also talked about his office approving a new Railway line running along the coast from Lagos to Calabar. The East-West road and rail line are in a most difficult water/land terrain hence, cost of servicing them alone if ever completed may be alarming.

We still have same conspiracy governance system established by northern military regimes that led them to building oil tunnel from the southsouth to Kaduna.

Nigeria has remained a country where resources are not judiciously deployed by leaders bedeviled by ethnic bigotry, a wasteful country: during the military regimes, ultramodern digital telephone exchanges were first built in very small towns in mostly the north, while big cities down south were struggling with old and dysfunctional analog telephone exchanges. NITEL latter died.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

well i schooled in enugu, that place is trash. lets be sincere. onisha is a joke compare to asaba
oh really?,ENUGU is trash? If enugu is trash then i'm afraid you must be stupid not just a BIG phoool.......onitsha a joke when compared to asaba(a capital of an oil rich state)? Bro,you must be stupid,i must tell ya because this is like comparing portharcourt or uyo to Aba! You want to claim you are from asaba(western igbo),right? So i could start beefing asaba,right? I already know where you come from......

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Kasyn:
oh really?,ENUGU is trash? If enugu is trash then i'm afraid you must be stupid not just a BIG phoool.......onitsha a joke when compared to asaba(a capital of an oil rich state)? Bro,you must be stupid,i must tell ya! You want to claim you are from asaba(western igbo),right? So i could start beefing asaba,right? I already know where you come from......

nah am a warri boy. yea i have being to enugu, its trash
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by hansad: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arysexy:
No amount of name calling, propaganda, by apc agents will make we igbos vote for a terrorist party like apc. The junaid muhameds in apc should concentrate their effort in SW where their slaves are up to lick their a55.

between two evils, we chose the lesser. GEJ is a lesser evil.

Shout it louder!!

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

nah am a warri boy. yea i have being to enugu, its trash
i already know where you come from,young man! The south-west,probably oyo or osun state!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda / Terrible Multiple Accidents At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.