Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (44649 Views)

Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / FG Sites Green City Project In The City Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by iahmed(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
gej till igbo get sense!
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by dozymars(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chei Na wa o!!! Who will i vote for then ?.

Who are the strong alternative? None Yet.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Bifwoli: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
A so called $520 billion economy and yet roads look like that? I guess some crowns are just for sentimental value.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by dozymars(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
I will give my Vote to an unknown Candidate from an unknown Party. This is the best decision to make with a clear conscience.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
donnypool:

nah am a warri boy. yea i have being to enugu, its trash
warri boy,indeed!

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bifwoli:
A so called $520 billion economy and yet roads look like that? I guess some crowns are just for sentimental value.
you are ghanaian,right?
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by stagger: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
All these GEJ haters!

Why did the OP not post the pictures of the section of the Okigwe to Enugu section of the PH-Enugu road which has been repaired by Setraco? For your information the contract for the total repair of this road has been awarded and is being done in stages. Why also did the OP not display the road from Enugu to Abakaliki which will eventually connect Ogoja and Bamenda in Cameroun? Or did the contractors working on those roads fall from the sky?

It is well known that because of the nature of the soil and heavy rainfall patterns in the South-east and South-south, roads in this region do not last. Repair them with asphalt and in two years they will fail.

Rather than criticize GEJ repeatedly, we should support the push for the use of new technology to be used in road pavements. The use of asphalt in the South-East and South-South is not a workable solution. Dangote is developing one using a grade of cement. Tomorrow the Igbos here will say they do not want something like that because it is coming from a Northerner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Kasyn(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
iahmed:
gej till igbo get sense!
look at you!

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by tabletman1: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yeske2:
Pix or it never happened, I mean pix of the construction going on from Umunya to Awkuzu, Awkuzu to Awka, Amansea to Oji river and straight to 9th mile. That within Onitsha was done done by the SG and not FG. Born liars.
I thought you live at Onitsha?
I was even ashamed to quote the guy cos I don't know the reason why a guy that haven't receive penny from the government will hammer a giant lie to pass a point. Don't you see upper iweka road on his pix? Don't u notice that almost his pictures are from onitsha especially upper iweka axis even awada?
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Plshavmercyamen: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
chinex276:
I swear i'll help send his sorry as..ss bk 2 bayelsa by d tym i find out dis is true.
Lol... Nwanne, it's as true as day light. Udo diri gi
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by rigarmortis: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
Dozzybaba, your insults doesnt change the fact that almost all the federal roads in the southeast nay Nigeria are in terrible conditions.

I am not from the southeast but i am from Nigeria and a bad road in the southeast directly or indirectly affects me over here in the southwest.

Btw, can you show us pictures of the 'massive construction' work on the said roads? I'l also like to see that of the 2nd niger bridge

Send your sister into my room with no underwear and two packets of condom and see if i wont show her the second niger bridge, very long and harder than the hardest reinforced steel, you dumbfuck.

You think a bridge of that nature can be finished on short notice? The blame starts from the past, dont blame the current prez
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by luckman20(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
okpamson15:
Who hire you to do these? I'm sure is BUHARI, wada u like it or not. You know what i mean.
If hear you say GEJ till 2019, may your life be ruled the way he rules Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by adaybayor(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yeske2:
Pix or it never happened, I mean pix of the construction going on from Umunya to Awkuzu, Awkuzu to Awka, Amansea to Oji river and straight to 9th mile. That within Onitsha was done done by the SG and not FG. Born liars.

dont mind the chronic liar, onitsha-awka road is currently in a sorry state. I am currently service in Nkpor.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by adaybayor(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
rigarmortis:

Send your sister into my room with no underwear and two packets of condom and see if i wont show her the second niger bridge, very long and harder than the hardest reinforced steel, you dumbfuck.

You think a bridge of that nature can be finished on short notice? The blame starts from the past, dont blame the current prez

in your shallow mund you must think you are making any sense. if the bridge construction has started show us some pixs. Tandroid.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by oment3: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
adaybayor:

in your shallow mund you must think you are making any sense. if the bridge construction has started show us some pixs. Tandroid.
Fool, why don't you go there and get the pix yourself?
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by skyface00(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
lolz their son indeed
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by millionboi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Jonathan no dey try 4 Igbos at all
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by dharmilahre(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Can't jux imagine some asshole blaming GEJ for diz god for saken what so ever called express d'nt yuh knw d fuction of a governor, try to think b4 yuh pass a comment............bullshit
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fresh air. grin grin

I also took photos when i passed there recently. Sucks**
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by DaBullIT(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
[size=22pt]I did not come here to comment, i came to see JEG till 2019 or NO vacancy in ASO ROCK, where are those people who post that shhiit[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by naza9ja(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin[/color][color=#990000]
omenka:
Aunty NgeneUkwenu, don't tell me you didn't pull over to ask the first guy up there what his name is; I'm suspecting his name is Goodluck.

Anyone knows why I think so?? smiley

Lol, he has no shoes. Abi he has lost his shoes. grin[/color][color=#000099]
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by goldfish80(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
It's a shame how people go the length in telling lies just to protect the interest of their paid masters. E no go better for any Igbo man who logs in online to praise the Phantom "work" going on at the Enugu onitsha road. A road which have been under construction for a decade. Major Radio stations in the south east have done countless number of phone-in programs on the state of this road since 2005, yet no end in sight. Concerned South East citizens have cried and their tears dried due to the state of that road, yet we are still at level zero.
From the Awka government house down to 9th mile Enugu, one lane of the road is totally condemned.

I read someone mention Ohafia Arochukwu road and I shake my head. That road is officially the worst road in the world! A forthnight ago I went for the burial of my grandfather and passed through that road. Words can't express how bad the road was. It beggars belief a road could be in such a bad state.
I sometimes wonder what exactly these people do in the South East governor's forum.

3 Likes

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by omenka(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
naza9ja:
grin[/color][color=#990000]

Lol, he has no shoes. Abi he has lost his shoes. grin[/color][color=#000099]
Your sense plenty!! gringrin
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Edusouls(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
shut up senseless tribe, we igbos have failed our selves and children long ago, before jona came to power, jona will leave his seat in aso rock to come to repair roads for us, those roads have been awarded contract multiple times, and the money squandered, now u come here to talk rubbish, gej for life, anyone that dosent like it should travel out of the country

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by wordbank(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Onye bukwanu dt man wey dey dt billboard... ego adiro, billboards abulu road sign sad
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by cool318(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
dozymars:

I will give my Vote to an unknown Candidate from an unknown Party. This is the best decision to make with a clear conscience.
I agree with you, we vote a Silent Achiever, who has no trace with the history of corrupt rulers in Nigeria
But who can that be
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by saintandsinnerz: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
ACM10:
OP is deliberately mischievous. Work is in progress on that road, just that it is slow. Why not show us the picture of Head bridge to Umunya axis? Enough of this propaganda to sway Igbos. It's never gonna work. You can decide to use old road which is in good condition.

Please stop misleading people! The road from Enugu to Onitsha is in a very terrible state. I was in tears when i passed that road today. Though the OP may have a sinister motive (because i have observed her posts here which is usually anti Gej), but all her pictures are entirely a true representation of the current state of the road. The Govt. needs to take urgent action about that road before it is too late

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by prezidooo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
papadjaji:
@OP, abeg which portion of that road u snap?
the roads on the pic shows that tar has never been used on the road. If that is true, then it cannot be the Osha - Awka - Enugu stretch.
am so sorry for fellow like u, cos u don't know that, this is an opportunity to bring government intress to that rood. Am from southeast, an the rood is better watched in this pix than seen real. We can only suppor GEJ by making hem to do the needfull.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by darlingbobo(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2014
Fresh Air indeed
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by Vernor(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2014
Dumbfounded, y i love dis post is dat we all clamour for good governance irrespective of d tribe. Lets be the change, not only for us but unborn generations. Thks.
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by thexzy(m): 12:47am On Nov 05, 2014
*APGA State of mind* 0bi oya answer this puzzle
Re: The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway by thexzy(m): 12:49am On Nov 05, 2014
cool318:

I agree with you, we vote a Silent Achiever, who has no trace with the history of corrupt rulers in Nigeria
But who can that be
Choose whom this day whom you will Vote...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri / Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) / Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.