Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son (4402 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Youngpo413: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
swty.Hm,i wl snd an sms to ur email.

I`m waiting
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by mooremedia: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm from Ekiti and I can tell you this thing is so true

I swear this thing is common among people from Osun, Ekiti, Ijesa and Ondo.. They mostly warn their sons/daughters against getting married to people from Ijebu, Abeokuta and Ibadan

** if you are from Ekiti, Ondo. Ilesa, Ijesha and Osun, you will understand what I'm saying **

bet why....I thought we have passed this stage.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Emilord(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
what did he do.He just sat dre and ws lùkn lyk a slowpoke.It's just as if dy planned it.
dey there na,they have duped u...ina amu amu?
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Emilord(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
u tink it's easy 2 kip ur virginity 4 32yrs.Abeg no vex me at al at al.
osi gini?virgin wetin?...ur character sef no be here o
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hm,
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by mecussey(m): 2:52am On Nov 07, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Hm'i got an heart attack last week saturday which was the Dday(introduction)day.i am a native of oyo state and my mom's from ijebu.My fiancee's parent said they dnt want their son to marry from ijebu.I tried to sort things out with them by telling them that i am 4rm oyo not ijebu.But all my effort was fruitless.I rili nid ur advice nw,cos i am becoming emotionally unstable.I am 32yrs.

What have you been doing since 20 because, if you are a good girl, you couldnt have ended up this desperate.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Vikkyk10:
u [b]tink it's easy 2 kip ur virginity 4 32yrs.Abeg no vex me at al at a[/b]l.
From this I can deduce that she is not realy feeling sad because the is not gonna marry her,but he have shifted her countdown for the day she is gonna taste the blokes.

I beg you,please don't repeat this mistake in ur next relationship.make God con give me do 32yrs old woman,I go leave my 17yrs old gf
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by marilyn01: 3:49am On Nov 07, 2014
twosquare:
that's an height of stupidity on the part of the groom's family...sorry to say that. Is a child determined by matriarchal lineage or patriarchal? If ur dad is from oyo state, meaning you're oyo, not ijebu. I believe there is more to this thing, not becos of where ur mum is from. And for the fact that your fiance didn't give you any signal before the D-day that his parents doesn't like you(where you are from) raise a large question mark. Something is just missing out of the puzzle.
hmmm fact....
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by marilyn01: 3:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Goldenboy007:
Hmmmmm, all I see is you continuously insulting your fiance online, that says a lot about you. Also I am suspecting you control the relationship which is why you can remain a virgin at 32 even though you have a boyfriend. The son probably have told his parents things you do and you have displayed something similar in front of them and they are only trying to protect their son!
You can come here and tell people one side of the story to get empathy which makes you feel vindicated but the truth is it won't help you. Definetly you know what you did but you won't say it here so you skipped that part of the story. My advice is - use your hands to undo what you have done !

Modified - I just saw your past topic - you are the girl that picked your boyfriend's call !!!! Wow ! My analysis was right about you !!! You need to work on your attitude !
buh dat was really rude. Shes goin thru a terrible heartbreak and c d jibz u r telling ha. Bros u no sabi talk o. Haba. Golden boy my foot!

1 Like

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2014
marilyn01:

buh dat was really rude. Shes goin thru a terrible heartbreak and c d jibz u r telling ha. Bros u no sabi talk o. Haba. Golden boy my foot!
abi,
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Goldenboy007(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
marilyn01:

You registered a new profile today just say this? How am I sure you are not the Op justifying your actions? You made a comment and "liked" it with your other username. I can see you are not the brightest bulb on the porch!
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Goldenboy007:

You registered a new profile today just say this? How am I sure you are not the Op justifying your actions? You made a comment and "liked" it with your other username. I can see you are not the brightest bulb on the porch!
eh uncle e de calm down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking / How To Identify A Hoe (guys Only) / Ladies Only!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.