Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son (4427 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2014
I thnk there s sumtin more to dis ish.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Hm'i got an heart attack last week saturday which was the Dday(introduction)day.i am a native of oyo state and my mom's from ijebu.My fiancee's parent said they dnt want their son to marry from ijebu.I tried to sort things out with them by telling them that i am 4rm oyo not ijebu.But all my effort was fruitless.I rili nid ur advice nw,cos i am becoming emotionally unstable.I am 32yrs.

Ijebu's inhabitants has suffered so much discrimination, even from their fellow southwestern (yorubas)

Why is it so
Whats that terrible thing they do

Am an Anambarian,but I have a female friend (half cast)from ijebu ode,whom I think is the coolest & dope person ever...I didn't find any unusual character that I would say pisses me off.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by roymary: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
It's the Ijebu thing- Sucks but that's the hindrance.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
it z well.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by mimopel(f): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
U mean u fiance's parent?? Abi u b les??...lol
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Hm'i got an heart attack last week saturday which was the Dday(introduction)day.i am a native of oyo state and my mom's from ijebu.My fiancee's parent said they dnt want their son to marry from ijebu.I tried to sort things out with them by telling them that i am 4rm oyo not ijebu.But all my effort was fruitless.I rili nid ur advice nw,cos i am becoming emotionally unstable.I am 32yrs.
Tell me you are telling a lie. Introduction is a formal ceremony where the parents of the would-be couple meet. Before the introduction, the parents of both the lady and man would have inquired from their children where his or her future partner comes from.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Les: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
mimopel:
U mean u fiance's parent?? Abi u b les??...lol
anyone claiming to be me?
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by mimopel(f): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Les:
anyone claiming to be me?

Lolzz...seriously??...u a lesbo??....mmeEehhnn
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Les: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
mimopel:

Lolzz...seriously??...u a lesbo??....mmeEehhnn
:-P
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by 100Cents: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:

Why did you ever mention where your mum came from when Nigerians normally hail from their Father's hometown ?
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by 100Cents: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
abi,myb dy dnt lyk me.My fiancee is such an imp.

lol.

How can this be salvaged ?
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by 100Cents: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Vikkyk10:
what did he do.He just sat dre and ws lùkn lyk a slowpoke.It's just as if dy planned it.

OMG !

Night time rib cracker..
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
izaray:
My dear just take heart ok, only God knows why he allow dat to happened.

Secondly, if ur fiance can't handle some issues now as a man,

dat means, they will would av been trouble, later in future!

I really feel ur pain swty!
tnx swty.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Tell me you are telling a lie. Introduction is a formal ceremony where the parents of the would-be couple meet. Before the introduction, the parents of both the lady and man would have inquired from their children where his or her future partner comes from.
hm,u tínk xo
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sunlady306:
I thnk there s sumtin more to dis ish.
abi.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
How this one take put food on my table? Girl get a life and move on.... #sick of all this stories.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
dotna:
How about the guy? Did he change his mind? If he doesn't know what to say or he's having doubt.

You know the dreadful truth you have to accept
and wat's d truth.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
guffywealth26:
How this one take put food on my table? Girl get a life and move on.... #sick of all this stories.
tnx uncle.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
tnx uncle.

Uncle ke? But anyways your welcome.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2014
guffywealth26:

Uncle ke? But anyways your welcome.
ok#yawns#gudnyt
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by tosyne2much(m): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2014
I'm from Ekiti and I can tell you this thing is so true

I swear this thing is common among people from Osun, Ekiti, Ijesa and Ondo.. They mostly warn their sons/daughters against getting married to people from Ijebu, Abeokuta and Ibadan

** if you are from Ekiti, Ondo. Ilesa, Ijesha and Osun, you will understand what I'm saying **
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,u tínk xo
One of the first things your parents ask you about your fiance(e) is where they come from. This could be followed with their names and what they do for a living.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

One of the first things your parents ask you about your fiance(e) is where they come from. This could be followed with their names and what they do for a living.
he told dem i ws 4rm oyo.Na xo 1 of his fwends went bck 2 tel ix parent dt my dad is 4rm oyo and my mum is 4rm ijebú
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2014
simplynola:
Why beg the parents, why making them see reasons? Is it a contract marriage, are you being paid to marry? Once they accept you on condition, then be prepared for nightmare all thru your marital journey. For the fact that you are 32 doesn't mean you beg to marry. Why don't you commit your all into God's hand and improve your faith and see what God will do. The Bible says; The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
tnx swts.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by passionate88: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
what did he do.He just sat dre and ws lùkn lyk a slowpoke.It's just as if dy planned it.
Maybe they did plan it
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2014
passionate88:
Maybe they did plan it
exactlywat i ws tinkin
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by KingSolomonI: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2014
Ur first impression must have turned them off... check urself then if ur man is really a man and truly wants to be wit u, he will make it happen.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Goldenboy007(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmmmm, all I see is you continuously insulting your fiance online, that says a lot about you. Also I am suspecting you control the relationship which is why you can remain a virgin at 32 even though you have a boyfriend. The son probably have told his parents things you do and you have displayed something similar in front of them and they are only trying to protect their son!
You can come here and tell people one side of the story to get empathy which makes you feel vindicated but the truth is it won't help you. Definetly you know what you did but you won't say it here so you skipped that part of the story. My advice is - use your hands to undo what you have done !

Modified - I just saw your past topic - you are the girl that picked your boyfriend's call !!!! Wow ! My analysis was right about you !!! You need to work on your attitude !
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Youngpo413: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:

is this a joke or something?
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Youngpo413: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Vikkyk10:
u tink it's easy 2 kip ur virginity 4 32yrs.Abeg no vex me at al at al.

Im speechless
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Youngpo413:

is this a joke or something?
swty.Hm,i wl snd an sms to ur email.
Re: Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son by mooremedia: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
hmmmm
dis is gonna be interesting....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Shine Your Eyes-this Is What U Get If U Dont - Photo / The Prediction Game! / Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.