Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! (54752 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
KenyanLady:

It's true, It also increases the IQ level of Africans.

compare and contrast.
^^God have mercy on us unmixed sub Saharan Africans all, we are truly ugly people

Just STOP it already. How are you in any position to diagnose anyone with a complex

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
KenyanLady:

It's true, It also increases the IQ level of Africans.

compare and contrast.

Pure African.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/281872_Miss_Nigeria_in_America_1_jpg40aa794aba934ea0acfb4018ac02975b

^^God have mercy on us unmixed sub Saharan Africans all, we are truly ugly people

Hamito-Semitic. (Somali)

Hamito-Semitic. (Ethiopian)

Deranged Kenyan LovePeddler stop projecting your inferior complex on us. That's why u opened your legs for white men to fork n leave your naive azz to raise bastard albinos.

You are nothing but a cum dumpster for white men

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Deranged Kenyan LovePeddler stop projecting your inferior complex on us. That's why u opened your legs for white men to fork n leave your naive azz to raise bastard albinos.

ROFLLLL nicely said she's not the brightest one out there. Do Kenyans usually have this inferiority complex to whites? Because this kind of thing in West Africa doesn't exist (well it does but it's not nearly as common). She doesn't know what a pure African is, she thinks Africans all look the same and are monolithic. She is quite backwards in her thought process which begs the question if she ever even attended school.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Well this is up to the ladies, I don't think every lady agrees with Onila here, I know my Fulani ladies wouldn't agree wink wink they wouldn't sell out us Fulani studs like that.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen, Khiaa is African American, so you can't blame her for defending her own. I'm sure if put in the same position you all would defend your own ethnic groups with all your might.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

An absolutely unnecessary, racist and stup.iddd retort. All because she said you had an "inferiority complex", you will now call her a deranged wh.ore, cumbucket, and further extend your vile insults to her children? Really?

Very ironic of you after telling me how aggressive AA men are smh, and some people think it funny. I stand down.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

An absolutely unnecessary, racist and stup.id retort. All because she said you had an inferiority complex, you will call her a deranged LovePeddler, cumbucket, and further extend your vile insults to her children?

Very ironic of you after telling me how aggressive AA men are smh.

Soul I don't usually go hard on women like that but this monkey has been getting on nerves for a long time. It's okay for her to have her inferior complex but she is projecting her complex on us. She is even went further to say if you r unmixed then you must have low iq.

Ps she is very stupid also because she used Ethiopians and Somalis to represent mixed people when everyone knows Somalis and Ethiopians are not mixed. They were on this earth before the white men.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Soul I don't usually go hard on women like that but this monkey has been getting on nerves for a long time. It's okay for her to have her inferior complex but she is projecting her complex on us. She is even went further to say if you r unmixed then you must have low iq.

Ps she is very stupid also because she used Ethiopians and Somalis to represent mixed people when everyone knows Somalis and Ethiopians are not mixed. They were on this earth before the white men.

This isn't about "women" smh. Am I not upset with her comments too, but then look at you? Just look at her comments, and then look at yours; what a crying shame.

...but that's none of my business! I see where this thread is going as usual. *unfollows*
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
khiaa:

Well, if you don't know all African American men stop generalising.
Onila made this thread about how attractive she thinks AA men are and instead of agreeing or disagreeing like she asked, a few of you haters jumped in here with a full glass of haterade about them being aggressive and scary and thinking they are Gods gift to women.
Way off topic.
No hard feelings! grin

Khiaa u know I am pro AA but when it comes to aggressiveness Aa are more aggressive than Africans. Africans still has the old school idea of a woman and her role but apart from that they aren't really aggressive when trying to toast girl.

Example is this video of a girl getting harassed, these guys were actually gentle, some curse girls out for refusing to talk to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Khiaa u know I am pro AA but when it comes to aggressiveness Aa are more aggressive than Africans. Africans still has the old school idea of a woman and her role but apart from that they aren't really aggressive when trying to toast girl.

Example is this video of a girl getting harassed, these guys were actually gentle, some curse girls out for refusing to talk to them.

Come on bros, not all AA men are like that, what exactly did they do wrong in that video? All they did was say hello (although they were too desperate), when I was in America, I had Afghan friends who would follow women like that. Don't make it look like only the AA dudes do that. What I do know is that it varies based on the individual, don't let the media brainwash ya.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 12:00am On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

This isn't about "women" smh. Am I not upset with her comments too, but then look at you? Just look at her comments, and then look at yours; what a crying shame.

...but that's none of my business. I see where this thread is going. *unfollows*

Wow!!!!!!!! I am sorry u find my comment disturbing but I trully felt it had to be said. Looking back at it maybe I shouldn't have involved her kids, but when it comes to her I was spot on.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 12:04am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Come on bros, not all AA men are like that, what exactly did they do wrong in that video? All they did was say hello (although they were too desperate), when I was in America, I had Afghan friends who would follow women like that. Don't make it look like only the AA dudes do that. What I do know is that it varies based on the individual, don't let the media brainwash ya.

That's an example and it's not just aa men but I am going by what I have seen and what some girls told me happen to them.

Some do insult a girl, especially when they try to toast the girl and the girl don't give them my look. Like I said some, some Africans do the same thing. Not to mention the country but we all know the country.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by traware(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Young man,long time no see

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 12:08am On Nov 09, 2014
traware:
Young man,long time no see

Same to you sir, how have you been? I've been busy with work so I haven't been on here.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's an example and it's not just aa men but I am going by what I have seen and what some girls told me happen to them.

Some do insult a girl, especially when they try to toast the girl and the girl don't give them my look. Like I said some, some Africans do the same thing. Not to mention the country but we all know the country.

Haba bros! Men of all skin colours, ethnicities and religions have insulted women. As aformentioned, you have to look at people as individuals and not their respective groups. Because I'm Fulani, does it mean I do all things Fulani people are known for? Every one is different.

In my time in the states, I had seen hundreds of black Americans many of whom were friendly, and some who were not friendly. There are good and bad in every group bro.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Haba bros! Men of all skin colours, ethnicities and religions have insulted women. As aformentioned, you have to look at people as individuals and not their respective groups. Because I'm Fulani, does it mean I do all things Fulani people are known for? Every one is different.

In my time in the states, I had seen hundreds of black Americans many of whom were friendly, and some who were not friendly. There are good and bad in every group bro.

Fulamen I used some and I know that not all aa men are like that. The question in hand is who is more aggressive between Africans and AA. I believe AA are more aggresive apart from that Aa are wonderful people. I grew up around AA. You know I defend Aa people more than any other group except Ghanaians to the point some on her say I am AA.

Being aggressive doesn't make you a bad person. Nigerians are also very aggressive. I think Nigerians may be more aggresive than Aa. Russians are also very aggressive
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by traware(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Same to you sir, how have you been? I've been busy with work so I haven't been on here.
Been busy too.Usually appear here on weekends when I'm less so.Looking for usernames trouble

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 12:19am On Nov 09, 2014
traware:
Been busy too.Usually appear here on weekends when I'm less so.Looking for usernames trouble

Always an honour seeing you on here Traware

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2014
Enlightenedsoul I am surprised u got so upset about this. I have said worst things on here than this.

What's going on with you? I hope everything alright with you. You are one of the few that admire for your cool temperament. Again sorry that I upset you.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

what of Brazilian black women
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Fulamen I used some and I know that not all aa men are like that. The question in hand is who is more aggressive between Africans and AA. I believe AA are more aggresive apart from that Aa are wonderful people. I grew up around AA. You know I defend Aa people more than any other group except Ghanaians to the point some on her say I am AA.

Being aggressive doesn't make you a bad person. Nigerians are also very aggressive. I think Nigerians may be more aggresive than Aa. Russians are also very aggressive

ROFLLLLL it depends on the ethnic group. So you can't say who is more aggressive between AA and Africans. There are Nigerian groups that are very passive and submissive (I won't mention groups because I will be accused of being a bigot), there are some Nigerian ethnic groups that are aggressive. It's all based on an individual basis. I don't think Nigerians are aggressive in the sense where they want to fight people. After a particular age, Nigerians stop physically fighting people. I actually think that many Nigerians tend to look down on others and think they are too high-class to get into any arguments with an AA or other Africans, but I'm not like that. Me personally, I don't argue with women (besides KenyanLady because she is deranged and insults blacks) and sometimes I get hypnotised by their feet so I know my place, but with men, I tend to be more aggressive because with men, we are always trying to prove amongst ourselves who is Alpha this and who is Alpha that. If I had the choice, I would choose to live in peace and harmony with everyone.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 12:24am On Nov 09, 2014
onila:

what of Brazilian black women

In terms of black women

1. African American
2.ethioians
3. Dominican
4. Brazil
5. Caribbean

My opinion
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 12:26am On Nov 09, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES

:
liar , pant on fire

When you take a poll , the women always say African m'en make them feel like real women , which aggressive ? Stop projecting your people lifestyle on us

LMAO @ U grin grin grin
You know I have to come at you Cameroon, It wouldn't be me if I didn't and I'm sure you expect me to. grin
Are you talking about the poll they took asking women which men made them feel like real oppressed women, and the African men won by a landslide? grin grin lol
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO @ U grin grin grin
You know I have to come at you Cameroon, It wouldn't be me if I didn't and I'm sure you expect me to. grin
Are you talking about the poll they took asking women which men made them feel like real oppressed women, and the African men won by a landslide? grin grin lol
kiss
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:
Enlightenedsoul I am surprised u got so upset about this. I have said worst things on here than this.

What's going on with you? I hope everything alright with you. You are one of the few that admire for your cool temperament. Again sorry that I upset you.

I'm not upset, Jig. I saw her comment, and my annoyance compelled me to respond to it. Not long after that, I saw your response, found it disturbing, and I said as much. I don't normally stick around for the e-fights you guys seem to like engage in; it seems like it's always the same people on the same subject. Soon Ax.um will come, and it'll be party all over again. I get that a lot of you rather enjoy this reoccurring affair, and it's all good. Whatever floats, I guess... undecided

Have fun smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 12:59am On Nov 09, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Cameroonpride , bow in front of your superiors angry angry
grin grin

Deep inside you you know you will take an African man over a BA
Deep inside you ,you know we are the best
We spoil our women like there is no tomorrow ....

I have been in a lot of countries and I have friends all over the world, African men rule , the world knows it wink

Yeah you spoil your women alright, right into the arms of other races of men, with your overbearing, aggressive behavior. If African men are the best in the world I guess someone forgot to send me the memo. grin

African American Men Are The Best grin

Cameroon Men (not so bright or sexy) What's a girl to do, you can't tolerate them but you can't off them either. sad sad sad

WARNING TO ALL THE MEN ON THIS FORUM

Don't take what I say to Cameroon No pride personally, it is meant for him only it has no reflections of you. grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm not upset, Jig. I saw your comment, found it disturbing, and I said as much. I don't normally stick around for the e-fights you guys seem to like engage in; it seems like it's always the same people on the same subject. Soon Ax.um will come, and it'll be party all over again. I get that a lot of you enjoy this reoccurring affair, and it's all good. Whatever floats, I guess.

Have fun smiley

I really do enjoy the e-fights. I am glad that you are not upset, I will be more cautious of some of my comment especially when it involves kids.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=onila post=27848176] kiss[/quote

grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2014
As usual, my fellow sub saharan Africans are easily butthurt, Sorry guys, but deep inside in our black African hearts we all know we are the ugliest race/people in the world.

EnlightenedSoul.

I have a question that needs to be answered.

Are you Somali ethnic? if you are really Somali woman then why are you degrading yourself? what are you doing this forum?

Somali women don't like west African.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I couldn't have said it better. cheesy
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 09, 2014
KenyanLady:
As usual, my fellow sub saharan Africans are easily butthurt, Sorry guys, but deep inside in our black African hearts we all know we are the ugliest race/people in the world.

EnlightenedSoul.

I have a question that needs to be answered.

Are you Somali ethnic? if you are really Somali woman then why are you degrading yourself? what are you doing this forum?

Somali women don't like west African.

Smdh, I'm sure you're not ok! There's no way I'm getting sucked into this. Have fun with your likes.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 1:31am On Nov 09, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Fulaman said it all. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo) / Which One Destroys Man Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.