Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,659 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! (54748 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Fulaman198(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol how very noble of you. That's a great idea smiley

Lol thanks

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
There are only 53 African countries so even if all them had white wife theynare a drop in the ocean

+ wade is a dog , and a puppet

Make up your mind Cameroon, you said AA who marry IR are high profile and the Africans who marry IR are like scum, I gave you an example of an African who is very high profile that is married to a white but now you want to change the game because you consider him a dog and puppet, which is beside the point because he is still a HIGH PROFILE AFRICAN.
Hmmmm! is IMAN considered a HIGH PROFILE AFRICAN?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

Make up your mind Cameroon, you said AA who marry IR are high profile and the Africans who marry IR are like scum, I gave you an example of an African who is very high profile that is married to a white but now want to change the game because you consider him a dog and puppet, which is beside the point because he is still a HIGH PROFILE AFRICAN.

It's still one person or two + watara

There are still more BA high profiles engaging themselves In such a disgusting act

Nah iman is a trash
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

Make up your mind Cameroon, you said AA who marry IR are high profile and the Africans who marry IR are like scum, I gave you an example of an African who is very high profile that is married to a white but now want to change the game because you consider him a dog and puppet, which is beside the point because he is still a HIGH PROFILE AFRICAN.

My name is master not Cameroon at least for u smiley wink
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Bunchersstab(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

lol grin Daddy it's so good to hear from you. When I saw this post I laughed so hard. grin grin grin
Baby, dnt make me fall any of dis boys trying to dine with King.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

My name is master not Cameroon at least for u smiley wink

Cameroon please do not confuse me with your Cameroonian women. grin grin grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Btw Africa is not diverse and we dont have different races, that's another western propaganda, Arabs in the north have a place of origin, their invasions are well documented

White in the south have their place of origins , in fact most still have British nationality so how exactly are we diverse ? undecided
!
Stop feeding your brain with oneness bs, Europe belongs to European despite the huge non European population there , same with Asia ,but when comes Africa we are diverse blah blah with different races .crap

Throughout human history people move from one place to another in search of better opportunity. Arab occupation of North Africa may be called invasion but I call it social diffusion. Arabs are Africa because some arabized people and Arab settlers reside in Africa.

Africa is a continent that belongs to all her inhabitants be it white, yellow, black, arab, Zulus etc. Though I'm not in support in racist behaviour of light skin Africans or the favouratism
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Throughout human history people move from one place to another in search of better opportunity. Arab occupation of North Africa may be called invasion but I call it social diffusion. Arabs are Africa because some arabized people and Arab settlers reside in Africa.

Africa is a continent that belongs to all her inhabitants be it white, yellow, black, arab, Zulus etc. Though I'm In support racist behaviour of light skin Africans or the favouratism

You are dangerous for Africa
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:06am On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

Cameroon please do not confuse me with your Cameroonian women. grin grin grin

They call me sir

I picked master for your personally , you see how special you are ?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You are dangerous for Africa

I mean, I am not in support of white Africans racist behaviour towards dark skin people.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Bunchersstab:
I missed u wifey, infact everything abt u.
Ur smiles,ur angelic tourch,the scent of ur perfumes,ur cooking,ur hairy/bearded chest,ur KISS,i missed all ur wahala as well.
Baby, come closer to daddy.

LMAO grin grin grin
You saw that post. I was feeling silly. I'm glad you love my beard and my hairy chest. I have it nicely braided for you and I added more beads. grin
It is so hard to stay out of trouble when you aren't around.
Cameroon always brings out the evil in me. grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I mean, I am not in support of white Africans racist behaviour towards dark skin people.
white African? Whats that? A new specie?
There is no such thing as white African, white are genetically and socially racist, to balance the trend Africans need to join the train and bring war to their lands ...have u seen how our countries are bombed ? we need economic, and technological power...in fact I wouldnt mind enslaving them, that is coming, with their economies crumbling ..the more we gain our freedom and true independence ,the more we see the real third world nations, potuguese and Spanish packing themselves on boats for Angola ,mozambique and morocco , french will follow soon, the problem with your type is when we get the upper hand u will sabotage us ....white r not ur people their death or sufferings shouldn't affect u...and yeah as we can see they bring racism wherever they are
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2014
CFCfan:

Hmm

What's up CFCfan? cheesy
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Bunchersstab(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin
You saw that post. I was feeling silly. I'm glad you love my beard and my hairy chest. I have it nicely braided for you and I added more beads. grin
It is so hard to stay out of trouble when you aren't around.
Cameroon always brings out the evil in me. grin
You are capable of handling all of them, that i know for sure.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2014
Bunchersstab:
You are capable of handling all of them, that i know for sure.

I love you honey. smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

I love you honey. smiley

Go to bed

Anyway good night
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

They call me sir

I picked master for your personally , you see how special you are ?

Since you are also special to me, my pet name for you will be..................
LITTLE BLACK BUCK grin grin grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Go to bed

Anyway good night

Goodnite Little Black Buck grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

U want me to call u little black buck ?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Bunchersstab(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2014
kiss
khiaa:

I love you honey. smiley
i luv u more kiss
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
white African? Whats that? A new specie?
There is no such thing as white African, white are genetically and socially racist, to balance the trend Africans need to join the train and bring war to their lands ...have u seen how our countries are bombed ? we need economic, and technological power...in fact I wouldnt mind enslaving them, that is coming, with their economies crumbling ..the more we gain our freedom and true independence ,the more we see the real third world nations, potuguese and Spanish packing themselves on boats for Angola ,mozambique and morocco , french will follow soon, the problem with your type is when we get the upper hand u will sabotage us ....white r not ur people their death or sufferings shouldn't affect u...and yeah as we can see they bring racism wherever they are

u don't like white people but I am not comfortable with your racist and myopic view of things. reversed racism is very dangerous to the wellbeing of humanity.

I want Nigeria to be a better country. A nation capable of building technologies that will bring uninterrupted electricity, water, well planned cities, advanced transportation networks, industrialization and very large scale GDP. All these are needed only to lift people out of poverty and build a sustainable society that I will be proud of and my children will will also be proud of. Not to build a society where we will become bullies and aggressive people to others.

Slavery, colonization and neocolonization may be product of western and so called white people handwork but labelling all white people racist is bad and aggressive. instead of preaching war, try to get information from them to developed those infrastructures needed to developed.

South east Asia is my reference point. countries like that japan, south korea, singapore, taiwan and Hong Kong had successfully borrowed western technologies and improved on them why can't we do thesame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by GuyFawkes: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2014
@ Fulaman is Isha Sesay (Aisha Cisse) of CNN fulani? A fulani guy told me her roots are definitely from Fouta djallon, and he spelt her name as it is in bracket.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 10:31am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Wrong and wrong

Jeez ...the kind of africans u hang out with are weird
u have been saying rubbish since grin

BA women dont date out
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by ArtanK(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

The aliens occupying the horn ofmour beautiful continent are of unknown origins

At least we know where the invaders up north and south are from

Dude what is your problem?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by abdulwastecx(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Fulaman198:

Me and the Fulani clan were just talking about how race is a very improper social construct in the language learning page.

great bro
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by KingTom(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Thats even besides the point, they just shagging the whores ..who wants to marry a wrinkled pig
grin grin grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

What's up CFCfan? cheesy
Nothing much, dear. Na schooling things.

BTW, I be leg man cheesy
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
GuyFawkes:
@ Fulaman is Isha Sesay (Aisha Cisse) of CNN fulani? A fulani guy told me her roots are definitely from Fouta djallon, and he spelt her name as it is in bracket.

Isha is from the Temne tribe.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
onila:
I think black American men are the hottest black men and men in the world

esp those NBA players smiley I just watch NBA for eye candy not that I really enjoy the game that much

agree or disagree?

o.nila i dey Bench 4 my cluB 4 europe like micheal oBi dey Bench 4 chelsea.
.i dey get crush on u ooo and i wan marry u cool
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
lefulefu:

o.nila i dey Bench 4 my cluB 4 europe like micheal oBi dey Bench 4 chelsea.
.i dey get crush on u ooo and i wan marry u cool
smiley nice to see you mention my name lefu

U always ignore me
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by chucky234(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

lil black buck? Hmmm kind of disgusting.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by chucky234(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
onila:
smiley nice to see you mention my name lefu

U always ignore me
Dont dare me ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Which One Destroys Man Faster? / Back To Back Wedding Invitation Card(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.