Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! (54734 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by chucky234(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin
You saw that post. I was feeling silly. I'm glad you love my beard and my hairy chest. I have it nicely braided for you and I added more beads. grin
It is so hard to stay out of trouble when you aren't around.
Cameroon always brings out the evil in me. grin
Can I see the pics ?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by chucky234(m): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

*My body is sweltering from one touch of your hand*. Hold me daddy and don't let go. smiley
I'm sure going to strangle Bunchersstab one of these days.....
**just joking**
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Omarbah: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well Halle berry is both black and white so she is not really black even though she is considered as a black woman. Come up with another example
I wonder then how many Black Americans should be classified as black considering they have mixed a lot with whites.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Omarbah: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Nope, I am all for the advancement of the human race. If they love each other then skin color doesn't matter.

I know fulanis don't like to mix with other Africans let alone whites. The only thing I find a lil disturbing is the amount of African women getting married to whites not that is anything wrong with it but too many these days.
Lmbo only a Black person would say such thing, the advancement of the human race lol, this had me dying man. There is no such thing as human race. Funny thing is, black people are the most hated folks on the planet but we preach love more than anyone. This is why they dislike us even more, because we appear weak and desperate for attention from others. Goodness.

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
onila:
smiley nice to see you mention my name lefu

U always ignore me
i no ignore u ooo.i just dey admire u secretly 4 my corner cheesy.anyway no worry about the haters coz i dey ur side gdigba grin
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Omarbah: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

The continent. AFRICA
The word Europemcame from the Phoenicians, the word Asia came from the Greek. The word Peul used to describe Fulanis came from the Wolof, the word Yankee originated from the English and it used to an insult to Americans. I can go on and on but the point is, the name of continents and ethnic groups usually come from others.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Bunchersstab(m): 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
chucky234:
I'm sure going to strangle Bunchersstab one of these days.....
**just joking**
freecocoa must see this, my e-life is in deep wahala
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
ArtanK:

OK Axum, you've convinced me enough now.

WOW, that îdiot sure left his mark on you, poor thing.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by chucky234(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bunchersstab:
freecocoa must see this, my e-life is in deep wahala
LMAO
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
Omarbah:

The word Europemcame from the Phoenicians, the word Asia came from the Greek. The word Peul used to describe Fulanis came from the Wolof, the word Yankee originated from the English and it used to an insult to Americans. I can go on and on but the point is, the name of continents and ethnic groups usually come from others.

The word Yankee was supposed to insult northern Americans just like rednecks is to insult southern Americans. What is the point of your post to me? You should have made this post to the poster who is in denile, which is Cameroon pride.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Omarbah: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

The word Yankee was supposed to insult northern Americans just like rednecks is to insult southern Americans. What is the point of your post to me? You should have made this post to the poster who is in denile, which is Cameroon pride.
I think you made a post asking Africans if they are proud of being called Africans, a name given by Europeans.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Omarbah: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

Africans were named by the white man, is that what you are proud of?
This is the comment I referred to.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
dude I'm talking about towns/cities not states

Dude those are cities he named, and he forgot Los Angeles..
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Omarbah:

This is the comment I referred to.

Why don't you go back and read why I said that. It is a true fact.
Cameroon was running his/her mouth as usual saying blacks in the diaspora are not Africans, we have no identity, and we are slaves of the white man with no identity and they are Africans. So I said Africa was named by a white man is that what you are proud of?
I get so tired of Africans saying our ancestors were slaves, well guess what your ancestors were slaves also because we share the same ancestors. Don't forget that your ancestors in Africa were sold off into slavery to the Americas. It could have been your great great grandma/grandpa, uncles, aunts, cousins and so on.
Stop the madness.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
khiaa:

Cameroon was running his/her mouth as usual saying blacks in the diaspora are not Africans, we have no identity, and we are slaves of the white man with no identity and they are Africans. So I said Africa was named by a white man is that what you are proud of?
I get so tired of Africans saying our ancestors were slaves, well guess what your ancestors were slaves also because we share the same ancestors. Don't forget that your ancestors in Africa were sold off into slavery to the Americas. It could have been your great great grandma/grandpa, uncles, aunts, cousins and so on.
Stop the madness.

Excellent point

A million likes

1 Like

Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 12:20am On Nov 12, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Excellent point

A million likes

Thanks Jiggaman. How are you today? smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by onila(f): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2014
khiaa:

Stop the madness.
dont mind that, dummy cameroonpride
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Omarbah:

I think you made a post asking Africans if they are proud of being called Africans, a name given by Europeans.

PS.......I didn't ask Africans anything, I was talking solely to Cameroon. smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 12:48am On Nov 12, 2014
khiaa:

Thanks Jiggaman. How are you today? smiley

I am good, Studying for a calculus test. How about yourself?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I am good, Studying for a calculus test. How about yourself?

I'm good. Today was a free day for me. I needed the break.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Omarbah: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2014
khiaa:

Stop the madness.
Ohhh it had something to do with slavery. Well you guys live in the richest country on the planet, I don't get why you would be mad at what Africans say. This saddens me man. There are very few black Americans like you that are interested in Africa. They do face these issues which is unfortunate. But the vast majority of blacks in the diaspora do not want in any way to be associated with Africa so I understand Cam's position. I can't tell the hell Africans had to go through in my high school. From getting jumped after class by a group ,to being bullied for being dark skinned.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Omarbah: 1:35am On Nov 12, 2014
khiaa:

PS.......I didn't ask Africans anything, I was talking solely to Cameroon. smiley
It's a forum ....
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 1:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Omarbah:

It's a forum ....

Well if you would have read my posts you would have known that I put out a warning stating that what I was saying applies to Cameroon only and had no reflections on anyone else, so as not to offend anyone.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Omarbah: 1:43am On Nov 12, 2014
khiaa:

Well if you would have read my posts you would have known that I put out a warning stating that what I was saying applies to Cameroon only and had no reflections on anyone else, so as not to offend anyone.
Then that's my bad., smiley
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 12, 2014
ArtanK:

Dude what is your problem?

Heh. 'Unknown origins' meaning we're simply out of this world. Aliens tongue Kaas wa yaab asi, and it's always one theory or another so might as well embrace it lipsrsealed laugh, and smh at it.

Personally, I think a bad*** space-jet would've been the perfect compliment, but nooo angry
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by GoodFaith: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
khiaa:

So you have been to jail to know this, that says alot about you. You went to all the Universities in the US and counted how many black men were in the classroom?
lol grin people and their insecurity.
Base on your above comment, I guess u are thousand mile away from the facts
Sorry, I have not be to jail but know people that work in jail across the country
I didn't attend all the universities but I attended two universities and the third school in a different country
There are still few black boys in school
If u live in California and u have attended a university or college
Please tell me the number of black boy in your school?- UCLA
If u are a black America u are very unrealistic about the problems of few black boy are going to college
If u have 30 black girls in any universities, U will only have 5 black boys
This is a major problem for lot of fathers with daughters
Your daughter have this great education VERY FEW black men to choice from
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by ArtanK(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Heh. 'Unknown origins' meaning we're simply out of this world. Aliens tongue Kaas wa yaab asi, and it's always one theory or another so might as well embrace it lipsrsealed laugh, and smh at it.

Personally, I think a bad*** space-jet would've been the perfect compliment, but nooo angry

Wa kalab xuun!

It's funny how he and his friends always cry about Ajuran's constant insults yet he's the one starting a commotion now.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 2:08am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=GoodFaith post=27948879]
Base on your above comment, I guess u are thousand mile away from the facts
Sorry, I have not be to jail but know people that work in jail across the country
I didn't attend all the universities but I attended two universities and the third school in a different country
There are still few black boys in school
If u live in California and u have attended a university or college
Please tell me the number of black boy in your school?- UCLA
If u are a black America u are very unrealistic about the problems of few black boy are going to college
If u have 30 black girls in any universities, U will only have 5 black boys
This is a major problem for lot of fathers with daughters
Your daughter have this great education VERY FEW black men to choice from [/quote
-----------------------------------------
It's id.ots like you that keep these lies going. You know nothing about the black communuity yet you feel it's your duty to continue spreading your false stats that you found online. You attended two universties of all of the many in America, see how stu.pid you are. I guess the whites and non-blacks are filling the black universities that blacks prefer to go to.
Insecurity is a bytch.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 4:18am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=khiaa post=27965736][/quote]

Why do u even bother with idiots such as him. There are lots of blacks in college. Did he try HBC schools and there are lots of blacks in trade school. Let him wallow in his ignorance because he knows nothing about the black community.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by khiaa(f): 4:51am On Nov 13, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Why do u even bother with idiots such as him. There are lots of blacks in college. Did he try HBC schools and there are lots of blacks in trade school. Let him wallow in his ignorance because he knows nothing about the black community.

lol grin grin Didn't I say all of this in my post?
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by JiggamanGh: 5:04am On Nov 13, 2014
khiaa:

lol grin grin Didn't I say all of this in my post?

Yeah, i guess you did. You gave him the braod picture.
Re: I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! by BlackKenichi(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
"I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World!"

You've got it wrong. Afram men have nothing on us Jamaicans! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280 / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.