Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You (24870 Views)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / What Can Make A Happily Married Woman Sleep With Another Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by RoyalRoy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
crackhaus:

Party pooper angry grin

But did someone just report, cos it's been more than 24hrs since my last post on this thread na.. undecided

I read through every thread sir!!

wink
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by An0nimus: 12:10am On Nov 09, 2014
Dasall?
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by onegig(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2014
Taking notes. cool

1 Like

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by pickabeau1: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2014
^^^ grin grin...

Happy seeker of man

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by RoyalRoy(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2014
pickabeau1:
^^^ grin grin...

Happy seeker of man

grin grin grin
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by smokescreen4: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
kendrababyice:
7ffaf13e
who sent you? You want to come and spoil happy married men's home? kai the devil is a bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by cutiesoglam(f): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
God. Bless those dt r contributing to dis thread. V learnt a lot.may God bless ur home more.
My question is 1. As d man of the family, do u make all decisions abt family issues and money being spent solely, without ur wife because u laboured 4 it..?
And wat advice do u v to men dt dose dt?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by iykedare(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
tales by moonlight stories

God is watching you all.

I have a question for the women on this thread. Since you all are happily married, Why do you need someone else to tell you What they do to make their home happy?

6 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by jadelyn007(f): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2014
Why r some people on this thread disbelieving. Is it that the word happy is elusive in nigerian homes?

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by babygirlfl: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2014
jadelyn007:
Why r some people on this thread disbelieving. Is it that the word happy is elusive in nigerian homes?

My dear it's because misery loves company.

5 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by 5minsmadness: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
And I'm finally here!!!!! cheesy
See girls opening thread for happily married men after driving all the real men away grin
You girls better create another thread for 'happily single but searching' men and make sure not to gang up on them with your acidic tongues grin. all these men with 'lovely' comments are already taken cheesy

Matthew Briggs I hail boss
Pickabeau1 how far, they don't want their thread derailed but are quick to derail other people's thread grin

Learning a lot here. Good work guys.

5 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by pickabeau1: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
grin grin grin

5minsmadness
How u dey

Meanwhile how far with your zombie story na
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by crackhaus: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
iykedare:
tales by moonlight stories

God is watching you all.

I have a question for the women on this thread. Since you all are happily married, Why do you need someone else to tell you What they do to make their home happy?
cheesycheesy

The topic was created for a purpose, search within and ask for the guidance of the Holy Spirit - it will be revealed to you momentarily. grin

4 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by jadelyn007(f): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
babygirlfl:

My dear it's because misery loves company.
for real, if a man comes here to tell us how he slapped the hell out of his wife for serving him cold food, none of these doubting thomas will disbelieve his story. Infact some will even cheer him on for being a boss n in control
But someone comes to tell us he has never beat his wife n he is enjoying his marriage and they r calling him a liar
BLOODY SADOMASOCHISTS!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by 5minsmadness: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin

5minsmadness
How u dey

Meanwhile how far with your zombie story na
Will update in the early hours of tomorrow.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by pickabeau1: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
5minsmadness:

Will update in the early hours of tomorrow.

Nice one"!
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Wendy80(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
smokescreen4:
who sent you? You want to come and spoil happy married men's home? kai the devil is a bastard.

grin
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by babygirlfl: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
MarvellousGod:
such a lovely thread....

I have no doubt my fiance will say even better stuffs when we finally tie the knot smiley smiley smiley

Wish all of ya more happiness in ya various homes.

I remember smiling when you wrote this. Wish you a happy married life as you get married today.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by bukatyne(f): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Had to go through this thread again

Unfortunately, the objectives of this thread has not been met angry
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by pickabeau1: 4:31am On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

On the contrary I think there was no objective
happily married women of NL don't need any help.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by babygirlfl: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Bukky dear, I think it did. I see a few of the happily married men who contributed on this thread comment in this section. Most importantly, this thread highlights what they did and still do to make a happy marriage. They told us how they do things in their home. Reading through this thread will remind women that there are good men. Obviously some people are not happy because these happily married men did not come here to tell them what they want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by bukatyne(f): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
babygirlfl:

Bukky dear, I think it did. I see a few of the happily married men who contributed on this thread comment in this section. Most importantly, this thread highlights what they did and still do to make a happy marriage. They told us how they do things in their home. Reading through this thread will remind women that there are good men. Obviously some people are not happy because these happily married men did not come here to tell them what they want to hear.

Lol

It will surely get better.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Emaprince: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2015
When women are in today's marriage to shatter a man's life, why will they be happy? And mind you, being happy does not mean being good. It means marrying a good woman!
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by oluwaseunla(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Emaprince:
When women are in today's marriage to shatter a man's life, why will they be happy? And mind you, being happy does not mean being good. It means marrying a good woman!

Funny, I'm trying to think if someone can get married for the sole purpose of frustrating his/her partner. Is that even possible? Maybe something went wrong along the line. Most happenings have some reason of sort.

About being happy, I think it's a combination of the two things you wrote: being good and getting married to a compatible person.

A good partner is relative because, who is good to me may be bad to you. And even if you are blessed with a good partner and you refuse to work on yourself, your angel may just become the devil. Remember we are humans and we all have our limits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Emaprince:

or the right woman
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Present Twice!
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by MrsAnyanwu(f): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Woowww, very very nice...
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please guys, I need ur financial assistance. I just secured a Merchandiser job and my wife is in her 3rd trimester of her pregnancy meaning she will soon put to bed by His grace, I need some cash to procure some baby things and all that. My little salary has been going on the clinic and drug stuffs. Please no amount is small, i will surely appreciate it. May God reward you as you do.
Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by jadelyn007(f): 6:50am On May 07, 2015
oluwaseunla:

Funny, I'm trying to think if someone can get married for the sole purpose of frustrating his/her partner. Is that even possible? Maybe something went wrong along the line. Most happenings have some reason of sort.

About being happy, I think it's a combination of the two things you wrote: being good and getting married to a compatible person.

A good partner is relative because, who is good to me may be bad to you. And even if you are blessed with a good partner and you refuse to work on yourself, your angel may just become the devil. Remember we are humans and we all have our limits.
thanks for educating his mind, we need a lot more saner individuals like you on this section.

A vast majority of these unmarried nairaland boys have been taught they can be the nastiest of individuals and still get the best of women.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Nobody: 9:54am On May 07, 2015
babygirlfl:

I remember smiling when you wrote this. Wish you a happy married life as you get married today.
Ohhh, just seeing this now.... Much appreciation smiley smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You by Kellygold(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
God will help us achieve happy homes. Please baby Joseph Osemudiame Okoh get education grant. Please click on this link to vote for him.
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/700

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.