Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (37731 Views)

Five Things GEJ Should Do To Win The Presidentail Election / Some Good Things GEJ Has Done In The Past 6 Years / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by jumu: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
if gej rig there will be parallel goverment.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by jumu: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
as Ă  Christian/youth/unemployed am disapointed gej
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by MeAboki(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!

@OP:
If only I could see you, I would have hugged you and planted you a big resounding kiss for this beautiful piece of intelligent write up; but alas, its not possible so I am gonna have to give you this e-one anyway!
Here: kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Eziachi: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

Stop being baffled and face reality. Some view Obasanjo differently now, thanks to Mr Jonathan. As he has successfully made a useless OBJ looking like Bill Clinton.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by bolabadmus: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
My take is that Our president should always have second thought about issues even after being advised...He disappointed many Nigerians honestly...He should listen to under-privilege people mostly...not those benefiting from his Government who will never say anything negative about him...All Nigerians wants is good Government not where the person comes from...

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by RxObiefule13(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin
Sweetlemon:

I figured. But still, it seems weird. Seun should have found another name o phrase to use instead of APC supporter. It's still an indirect insult. It's just like censoring Sweetlemon with ashawo. Abi nau
grin
Sweetlemon:

I figured. But still, it seems weird. Seun should have found another name o phrase to use instead of APC supporter. It's still an indirect insult. It's just like censoring Sweetlemon with ashawo. Abi nau
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by businesslawyer(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
I don't know how to appreciate you. But this is a wonderful write up. Am no politician at least not yet but thank you for the write up. I hope to meet u one day
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
thread of the year!! Jonathan don FAIL!!!!!
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Ngwakwe: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Eziachi:
Stop being baffled and face reality. Some view Obasanjo differently now, thanks to Mr Jonathan. As he has successfully made a useless OBJ looking like Bill Clinton.

What you read and heard are what you believed hence your submissions but the reality is far from what you think. Moreover, Olusegun Obasanjo shouldn't be mentioned in the same line with Goodluck Jonathan as it is an insult to sensible Nigerians.

You may believe $20b is missing and so many other ridiculous allegations that hold no water till date against Jonathan, yes it's your right to hold any opinion but believing lies, gossips and defamation will be shameful to say the least

Nigerians are now free and our voices are being heard as never before and with the fastest growing middle-class in Africa, Nigeria is evolving

I am a statesman who knows the past and very much in position to compare the present with other times..

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Slowvenom(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Thought this supporter of APC stuff has been censored. It still shows supporter of APC when I write it.

Edited: Oh, finally.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by jide53: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
GRAPHIC PIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend’s Throat, Had s*x With Her As She Bled To Death
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/726-graphic-pic-guy-slits-girlfriend-s-throat-had-s-x-with-her-as-she-bled-to-death

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.