Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (37735 Views)

Five Things GEJ Should Do To Win The Presidentail Election / Some Good Things GEJ Has Done In The Past 6 Years / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by denedene(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
funny post n ama wait for a counter thread.....loool so wahs gon b d excuse by the apc lemme think... 1) buhari is not an extremist, 2) buhari cleared our debt profile? 3) we need Change. 4) corruption never existed in hos regime. 5) we want to remove d cabals in govt... my question is, if buhari does win, will he ever prosecute tinubu for corruption? your ans is as good mine

P.S I don't support anybody but we've to be rational wen dealing wit sensitive issues

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by garsul: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

This is the one that annoys and scare me the most. If some people vow to make the country ungoverbable for him if he wins in 2015, it means we will live under security siege and bombing for another 4 years until BH takes over the whole country

25 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Sweetlemon(f): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
garsul:
. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

This is the one that annoys and scare me the most. If some people vow to make the country ungoverbable for him if he wins in 2015, it means we will live under security siege and bombing for another 4 years until BH takes over the whole country

yes oo! And according to them we must endure no matter what just so that he can "complete his term"

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
be careful before trailer will crush you to pieces. You are about crossing apapa-oshodi express high on 80percent alcohol.

Werey!!
ahhahaa,been a while,suzzie....u promised my freestyle da other day....how'bout da 69...nothing better than da 69,ya know...but hey,u gotta do something'bout that baldhead n moustache,biitch...haha....

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by iconize(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
Mr. Stalker,now you can get lost and stop derailing this thread. I have given you the attention you have been craving for all these while.

What an irritating f..aggot!!

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sweetlemon:

why are you still replying them?

I raised an important issue here. Are you aware that janja.weed has been censored to APC supporter?

Ha! That's a mega serious issue oooo. NL has most definitely been bought by PDP or TAN or whatever
My sister no vex jare. So many pests to be exterminated on politics section. Sorry for derailing. grin

Yes it was censored to stop the silly utterances by pdp rats. I guess it didn't work out cos they still use the word and they avoid the censorship.
If you don't know by now that NL belongs to PDP,you have been missing a lot then.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by jaymichael(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
JonaTAN is a FAILURE. Anyone that cannot see that will not not see the UBA building at Marina even if they are standing in front of it.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Sweetlemon(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
berem:
My sister no vex jare. So many pests to be exterminated on politics section. Sorry for derailing. grin

Yes it was censored to stop the silly utterances by pdp rats. I guess it didn't work out cos they still use the word and they avoid the censorship.
If you don't know by now that NL belongs to PDP,you have been missing a lot then.

I figured. But still, it seems weird. Seun should have found another name o phrase to use instead of APC supporter. It's still an indirect insult. It's just like censoring Sweetlemon with ashawo. Abi nau

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Lordlexyy: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
I asked my dad the other day why he prefered Gej to Buhari, he said and i quote, ' he looks humble and he is a Christian'. I looked at him with pity. Immediately, i could perceived the simplicity and ill exposure of the TAN gansters who littered every thread defending their principal out of pity, emotions, clannishness and other unconceivable reasons far removed from facts and truth. Op, i must say big up for capturing the essence of the collective mentality of these people. I won't be surprise if in the near future i suddenly realise that these people are some Igbo sales boy (apology) managing kiosks while taken up time posting rhetoric craps. Cos, no intelligent being no matter how tribalistic could be this blind to make such suggestations posted by op. It's too damn local and unrefined. It gives an image of poorly breed people void of touch with the real world.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by shizzleStar: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lordlexyy:
I asked my dad the other day why he prefered Gej to Buhari, he said and i quote, ' he looks humble and he is a Christian'. I looked at him with pity. Immediately, i could perceived the simplicity and ill exposure of the TAN gansters who littered every thread defending their principal out of pity, emotions, clannishness and other unconceivable reasons far removed from facts and truth. Op, i must say big up for capturing the essence of the collective mentality of these people. I won't be surprise if in the near future i suddenly realise that these people are some Igbo sales boy (appology) managing kiosks while whiling away time posting rhetoric craps. Cos, no intelligent being no matter how tribalistic could be this blind to make such suggestations posted by op. It's too damn local and unrefine. It gives an image of poorly breed people void of touch with the real world.
FOOL
You couldnt resist the urge to take a swipe on igbos because only them support Jonathan right?

You will also suddenly realise that your dad is a blind tribalistic igbo sales boy. Useless frustrated IDDIOTT

19 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Lordlexyy: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
We all know how it works. One thing TANoid can't withstand is intelligent arguement. Anyone wonder why the two rabid dogs were after berem and the op? Your guess is as good as mine.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Inside Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Kidnapped 110 Girls (Photos) / FG Mulls New Tax On Coke, Bigi, Other Soft Drinks / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.