Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (37748 Views)

Five Things GEJ Should Do To Win The Presidentail Election / Some Good Things GEJ Has Done In The Past 6 Years / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by JEITO: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2014
gowaga68:

I now get you guys, is that why Goodluck Jonathan never mind to address Boko Haram issues with Iron hands and left the masses of the affected states to run to Cameroun and other countries
Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP here? Pls say amen to this prayers A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to type" Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult. Let's see how many we can get.
. You are ignored!
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by StOla: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2014
I gave this post the 500th like and 76th share.

Sometimes I wonder if I had the same education, grew up in the same Nigeria or listen to the same news as the Jonathan supporters.

They argue with an IQ so low an elementary pupil would feel ashamed for them.

What I still can't wrap my head around is why so many people hate themselves so much to think Jonathan is what they most deserve?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by JEITO: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2014
fruqsy:

you got less than 20likes and she got400+ and you still believe the post is empty with no sense,brain check.
dis is wat we'll do: I'll pretend I didn't see this, while you should pretend you didn't write it... And dat Was the story.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by BraniacX(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2014
agabaI23:
My brother, I expected to see a strong rebuttal when I saw the title of the topic only to beconfronted with subjective reasoning that lacks merit on clicking the link. They should try harder.

Bros!! You can only give what you have, what they don't have is a strong defence against a good argument and that's exactly what they can't give.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Sermwell(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2014
supporter of APC!! Its really funny how I typed janja.weed and it was censored to supporter of APC. I tink I like that cheesy
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2014
excellentmomma:

So all of a sudden Tamumuwal has become a saint. Lolz! I'm not surprised anyways, all decampees suddenly turn saints to these supporters of APC. Shopping for followership at all cost. As for Gej no loud mouth will take God's favour from you. Who Jah don bless, no one fit curse!
BEHOLD OUR TREASURY LOOTERS !!!
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2014
kilimanjaro:

Thank you
supporter of APC
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
JEITO:
. You are ignored!

Are you admitting that the PDP has not performed well. Because if it has...you would be saying Amen to the prayer....and not ignoring it.

My friend....you are aware that there is room for improvement in your party. But you are too scared to admit it. So...why don't you do your bit as a citizen....and force your party to improve. It does not take much, you know.

Whoever is in charge....our job as citizens does not end at the ballot box. It is an ongoing process. Best you take part in it...so that when someone utters the prayer you responded to....you will be able to say...AMEN and AMEN.

Citizen....over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Another oft bandied lie of these Buharistans is that Buhari Ekwueme was jailed for corruption. Ekwueme was the first politician to be picked up by Buhai boys on the day of the Buhari coup-31 Dec 1983. Nothing incriminating was found on the guy. So, to incriminate him, Buhari sold a lie to Nigerians that $56,000 was found in Ekwueme's house. Till today, nobody apart from Buhari and perhaps, Idiagbon, his 2iC, saw that money. Other accused politicians were tried in the military tribunal and jailed. But Ekwueme was neither taken to a tribunal nor a court--not even a kangaroo one. For 20 months the man was jailed without trial. Later, a panel set up by IBB headed by Justice Uwaifo investigated Ekwueme and returned a verdict that politics made Ekwueme even poorer. He praised Ekwueme for his forthrightness. Till today, Ekwueme has never been found guilty of any crime in his days as Vice President.

Yet, these Buharistans keep passing off this gross abuse of fundamental human rights as an achievement. Too bad!

They say Buhari can never allow corruption to fester. Now, I grew up in the old Imo State. I was small chap when Buhari came on board. Before Buhari's coup, Sam Mbakwe was the governor of the (old) Imo State, comprising present day Imo and Abia as well as the Afikpo axis of Ebonyi. Mbakwe was everything any state would desire as a governor. He set out to industrialize Imo. The infrastructure his government built in the old Imo has yet to be rivaled. He established Imo State University immediately he became governor. The university, along with the then Bendel State University (now Ambrose Alli University) and Lagos State university were the first set of state universities in Nigeria. They were all established in the same year. So, Mbakwe did well by all standards.

Buhari's government appointed Ike Nwachukwu the military governor of Imo State. Ike Nwachukwu (meanwhile Nwachukwu's mother comes from Buhari's Kastina State), under Buhari, set Imo State back just like Buhari set Nigeria back. It was as if he was out to undo all that Mbakwe did. He appointed his cronies the heads of the industries Mbakwe built or maintained. Thence commenced the gradual degeneration of Imo. Worse still, Nwachukwu's government forced civil servants, teachers, students and pupils in the state to pay what was called SURVIVAL LEVY. I was in primary three then and I remember I paid N12. Yes, N12. It was a relatively big money then. Remember, in all the great things Mbakwe did in Imo, the people were never levied. That money was looted as till today, nobody can point to what Ike Nwachukwu's government did with that survival levy. Yet, Buhari did not see that as corruption. But his followers tell us that he loathes corruption.

That is why you can never win me over with Buhari will fight corruption bla bla bla. What is even corruption? Corruption, according to the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary is "dishonest or illegal behavior, especially by people in authority". This shows that corruption goes beyond looting of government treasury or embezzlement of public funds. It includes any illegal behaviour. Going by this definition, coup plotting is a crime by Nigerian law. Thus, it is an illegal act. It is corruption and nothing more pretentious. Thus, Buhari, a confirmed coup plotter and human rights abuser, the man who promulgated the decrees 2 and 4 of 1984 to jail journalists who report the corrupt activities of his regime, is CORRUPT. Enough of Buhari's hypocrisy.

Fellow Nigerians, corruption cannot fight corruption.
Thank you for trying to give corruption another definition....but I'd rather stick to the definition by d presi...dat Corruption is perceptive and not real. Afterall,its Ordinary stealing. Buhari has nothing to do with Ike Nwachukwu's sins... Shagari/Ekwueme's govt and GEJ/Sambo are identical. Infact Siamese twins. GEJ=Shagari. Sambo=Ekwueme. Umaru Dikko= Deziani Madueke etc. Pls don't refer to Buhari Supporters as BuharisTANS (ur first line). We are BuhaRIANS. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!

GEJ till nigeria split.
Wat option do we have inAPC? Simple maths you dont know.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Gloria3389(f): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2014
I don't support anyone Cos they are all thieves.... pots calling kettles black... that's wat dey are
but...

wait oooo... for the past 8years Jonathan has been in aso villa ....started as v.p then became the president ,re-elected as president again, still aspiring for the post again.....abeg shey na one person get naija......we seriously need change of power in this country else....OYO is our case
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Imoy(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2014
doffman:

Who is datole?
Dat copyright thief !
Datole we know, Barnicasta we know, who art thou?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by PhockPhockMan: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2014
Tonylyte:

Uncle u nailed it. U couldnt have said it anyway better than this. Billyonaire, jamane, that dude that nailed barcanista's coffin ystday, rigarmotis, collynzo, phockphockman, bafranqueen, and all the freshair crew, more bullets to your guns. We can not be intimidated to settle for less.
For your mind you've commented abi?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by komek(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:
GEJ and PEJ is a family name and don't have anything to do with Nigerian Government.

If you have issues with President Jonathan and his Administration then address him as such. Patience Jonathan's problems are her husband's headache as she wasn't elected or is she seeking re-election.

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

The same people have gone to seek a failed PDP Administrator's approval and consent to support their attempt to grab power.

If you are not conversant with Nigerian Politics and just depended on social and electronic media for the past six months, you may think Goodluck is PDP and PDP is Jonathan since 1998.

What can I say more than to behold an unprecedented double standard in Nigeria politics.

I will always plead with and remind all open minded and independent Nigerians to avoid all those people trying to repackage a Coup plotter, Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser, a despot and an embodiment of zero experience in Democratic governance as a substitute and a messiah.

Goodluck Jonathan has his fault but not a failure rather he encourages Democracy, build institution and civil liberties, he doesn't favour one region at the expense of another in any shape or form. He believes in one Nigeria and the right of all to share from the national cake which Buhari in his life and next reincarnation won't adopt.

Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency but won't be intimidated to settle for less.

U Just said my mind and u made it clear where I belong in the Nigerian politics. When a wise man with vision speaks, he inputs wisdom into the mind of those who are ready to learn.

Well said. Thank u
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by komek(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
Jonathan is a branded failure. It is quite unfotunate that he has used ethnic and religious sentiments to brainwash most gullible nigerians. Even some educated ones have been brainwashed just as we see on nairaland. I was chatting up with a friend why he wants to vote for Jonathan again and all he could tell me is that he is his brother. I asked him what his so called brother has done for him since he is still jobless,he didn't say anything.

Just like nonnybb said and I quote "I will rather remain poor supporting PDP than vote for APC".
kiss
berem:
Jonathan is a branded failure. It is quite unfotunate that he has used ethnic and religious sentiments to brainwash most gullible nigerians. Even some educated ones have been brainwashed just as we see on nairaland. I was chatting up with a friend why he wants to vote for Jonathan again and all he could tell me is that he is his brother. I asked him what his so called brother has done for him since he is still jobless,he didn't say anything.

Just like nonnybb said and I quote "I will rather remain poor supporting PDP than vote for APC".
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by gowaga68: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2014
JEITO:
. You are ignored!

Sure coz you all know how your so called Massiah acts .

If not just say AMEN to the prayers.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Yinkagbo(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2014
PassingShot:

Sorry for quoting this but the fact that it makes me burst into serious laughter is the reason. I really like the way you delivered the message.

The defenses used in supporting non-performance and mediocrity are really dumb and stupid that one begins to wonder if we have lost our sense of reasoning.

There is another one that goes like this:

Our teacher told us in primary school that we're the leaders of tomorrow and that was 20, 25 years ago. If Buhari and the other old men are still contesting to rule us, when will the tomorrow come?

Dumb, lame reasons they offer.

And who the hell hold u down not to go and join pdp and contest to be president.......politics is dirty game and u don't want get involve in the dirty game and u want to be leader,u can't be leader by sitting at home and hoping someone will just come and make u thr leader...work towards it bro.....#teamapchange#
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by PassingShot(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2014
Yinkagbo:

And who the hell hold u down not to go and join pdp and contest to be president.......politics is dirty game and u don't want get involve in the dirty game and u want to be leader,u can't be leader by sitting at home and hoping someone will just come and make u thr leader...work towards it bro.....#teamapchange#

? Did you comprehend my post?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2014
pressplay55:

na ur type nai wan advice president?
If he needs advice , he will go to professionals,
its baffles me how a saine human like you will ever dream of pdp giving power to apc guy! E no ft work. Bookmark this page cause i will remind you after the election?
You are an embodiment of the maladies of this non-functional 'pdp' democratic era. What do you mean by 'pdp giving power to apc guy! E no ft work'. ? What happens to the vote of the electorate, if it is the 'benevolence' of pdp dat determines who is in power?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by magijjourney: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2014
Hey
I found the best site for exploring PERSIA/IRAN
http://www.magij.co.uk/
Explore ancient PERSIA, Book Persia Tours travel packages Plan a tourism, travel to Iran and its various tourist attractions with Iran holiday packages. Explore exciting Persia Tourism with vacation packages.
Must visit this site once-http://www.magij.co.uk/
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2014
chaberry:
A week ago would you have add Tambuwal in that list? Now he is in APC he have suddenly turn to a saint.. thats my problem with this apc guys they keep praising the same people that ruin Nigeria since independence just because they have decamp to APC
You guys see everything from party angles. Tambuwal has an impeccable record in the HOR and commands overwhelming loyalty from the House members. Morever,he doesn't have ANY scandal or financial misappropriation allegations hanging over him. Pls, if there's any, let us know. MOST IMPORTANTLY, 'his body language does NOT support corruption' or impunity.He's a LEARNED gentleman. Pls save us the repeated and STALE lines about former pdp now turned saints in APC. Pdp is CORRUPTION-ISLAND. If sm1 doesn't feel comfortable there and wishes to join a better party, he/she should be patted on the back for choosing to be upright and responsible. BTW, how many ex-pdp are stakeholders in APC? Has Buhari ever been a Pdp member? What of Tinubu? Fashola? Oshiomole? Nda-Isaiah? Lai Mohammed? Soooo...What do you have to say abt ex-APC members, now in Pdp...Shekarau, Tom Ikimi, FFK, Ribadu? Abeg tell us another thing. Why not argue based on the PERFORMANCE credibility of your pdp masters?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by VAQAXY: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2014
If you are tired of being a Nigerian then relocate to Bokinafaso!

This is the best time to be a Nigerian if you are smart enough if not you will continue whining, crying and wasting away on the pages of Niaraland.. cool

GEJ till 2019..

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2014
chaberry:
It is called "dickhead" sister, you have really prove his claims right.. supporter of APC
its 'PROVEN'.....Cankerworm
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
emmalezy:

Yea i will also go wit nonnybb becoz if GMB ever enters then we all are doom for.. I see that we hav more APshit supporters here lolz..
The only way you will be doomed is if you have illegimately enriched yourself by tampering with the public treasury, but if you are clean, you should have no fears.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by VAQAXY: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan GCFR is the best thing to happen to Nigeria after the great Zik of Africa and first president of Nigeria the Rt. Hon. Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe..

GEJ till northern wings are clipped politically!

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by perfectgen(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Guy, I want to be objective with you. APC may not be the Messiah but what they have done in the states they manage calls for adulation, in light of the fact that some of these states were initially governed by PDP governors.
You mentioned Akwa Ibom and Delta State as being well handled by PDP governors, I seriously laugh at your inability to see beyond the present. For Akwa Ibom, I will give a pass mark but please don't mention Delta state, I stay there and I can tell you that they have nothing going well, the governor is not trying at all.
For Lagos, I believe there is more work to be done as we still have a long way to go but give kudos to those working.
I can veritably tell you that it is not a function of party but people so stop voting for parties but people with good plans for the future of Nigeria. I will never vote for someone who promises to offer what he can't deliver when given the chance; I will rather take my chances with a new person.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=ideology post=27795592][/quote] Sah, did you say DELTA STATE has any meaningful achievement? I forgive you. Go and sin no more.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by dmozart: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=ideology post=27795592][/quote] Sah, did you say DELTA STATE has any meaningful achievement? I forgive you. Go and sin no more. WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO PRAY FOR YOR IGNORANCE
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ideology(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Violence is their second name

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ideology(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2014

WHO ARE APC MEMBERS :
Up to 70% of their members were previously PDP members some for up to 8years or more. If PDP was an evil party as they are painting her today, why did they remain in PDP for those numbers years?
let's list some of their members;

(A)Atiku-
One of PDP founders, left for ANPP, returned to PDP after reconciling with OBJ, deflected again to APC because he is not really given some form of relevance in PDP polity.

(B)Rochas Okorocha; PDP member for OVER 8years even vied for office of president under PDP, contested for Governorship under APGA and won an Incumbent governor, its was not APGA that made him win, people voted for his personality. Later deflected to APC because APC appears stronger and will provide him succor in time of need. Forgetting that the power lies in the people, that the same people that staked their lives for him during elections without inciting them can stand up for him in times of trouble.

(C)Timi Sylvia: PDP member for 12years, governed for 4years with nothing to show, PDP NWC felt they would lose election if he runs for second term, decided to support another. Today, he is in APC, crying that he was victimized; the same person who didn't achieve anything as a Governor is today celebrated in APC and has even paid for Buhari's ticket.

(D)Oyinola: PDP for about 15Years, governed Osun state, insulted Tinubu in public, today is being celebrated by APC.

I can go on and on….
In fact, if you follow the trend, you will notice some are returning to PDP eg RIBADU, FALANA etc. Telling you that if PDP was that bad they won't return and if APC was better they would have remained there.

Don't forget the PDP governors that deflected, initially formed a newPDP but Because such name would not be recognized and that they need a stronger platform to give them back up they decided to join APC, not because APC was better

Tambuwal
just deflected to APC with the main aim of contesting for Governorship position in Sokoto, not because APC is a better party but Because APC is controlling the polity in the state.
Ask yourself someone that has been a REP for 16Years going for governorship position for another 8years is it the people he has at heart or selfish interest, Better still is he the only good man from SOKOTO?

APC IS NOT AN OPTION

https://www.nairaland.com/1982815/apc-not-opposition-nigeria-needs
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
kel4soft:
OP, am travelling to my home town tomorrow to get my PVC. Out of 23 LGAs in my State, INEC is telling us only 7 LGAs cards are ready for collections blaming technical issues while 16 other LGAs no date has be fixed. Yes, the state is Rivers State, are you surprise this nonsense is happening in Rivers? Funny enough, the LGAs they felt they have strong followerships thats where they are starting from, little did they know we are ready for them.

After collecting my card tomorrow, they will know exactly how angry am with them next year.

You are not the only one that is angry; every concerned Nigerian is. We can't continue this way.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
JEITO:
. You are ignored!

You can't ignore him ! Just say 'amen' to his prayer,sycophant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Edo Decides: Obaseki (APC) Won The Debates-Channels tv polls & nations Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.