Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence (37747 Views)

Five Things GEJ Should Do To Win The Presidentail Election / Some Good Things GEJ Has Done In The Past 6 Years / Why Is It That Every Topic That Insults Or Berates GEJ & PEJ Hits The Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by youngice(m): 12:09am On Nov 07, 2014
barcanista:
The PDP apologists are the most unpatriotic in the world. They flip flap when you bring issues to their end and use insults/abuses as a defense. Shamefully, they are backed by the Admin who promotes anything in their favor whether real or imagined.

Its a shame
What is a TANOID
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2014
berem:
You this drunk,if I slap you eh....your brain go reset!

Asinwin!!
U wan slap? I wish say u fit do am 4 real Nt nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by sadewun: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2014
Seun has been dissapointing me. Anyway you are in charge. He never for once display my write up. It is now i understand that he is sentimental. He is Apc supporter. EVEN if he allows some PDP Threads he does that because he can not help it. Ever since i joined he never made me enjoy Nairaland for once. I begi. I dont care if he fails to paste it as usual.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by maximilano: 12:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Nigeria, a nation with the wrong political class
A country where no one cares about developing or improving it, a nation of selfish, lawless & corrupt people.
Nigeria can only get better if we all change our orientation about life.
What are we all doing to make this nation a better one?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Abraham2013(m): 12:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!

Its a pity how u n ur likes brand GEJ a failure 4getting to add yourselves cos only failures vote dere fellow failures into office. So untill GEJ leaves office, u remain a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2014
And my comment has been hidden - bwahahaha! grin

Su.ck my d1ck if you hate the truth!
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Dexema(m): 12:55am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
They are all over the damn place. In our offices, in our neighborhoods, on social networks, everywhere! Torturing us with their low IQed defenses for the first couple and their allies. There are so many things they say in their desperation, or should I say docile-minded states, but the following ones make me want to cry in frustration or lock them up in a room and beat the living shii outta them until their IQs rise several notches up.

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! (in Giringori's voice and grammar) So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

It's high time these...... (I lack words to describe them) got it into their heads that Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

Mba o. I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!

First time I'm gonna quote,share and like one particular thread.
Thumbs up Op mediocrity has no excuse.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by ayukdaboss(m): 1:13am On Nov 07, 2014
I missed this interesting thread.
Phockphockman doesn't know what a trench coat is? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Tonylyte(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:
GEJ and PEJ is a family name and don't have anything to do with Nigerian Government.

If you have issues with President Jonathan and his Administration then address him as such. Patience Jonathan's problems are her husband's headache as she wasn't elected or is she seeking re-election.

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

The same people have gone to seek a failed PDP Administrator's approval and consent to support their attempt to grab power.

If you are not conversant with Nigerian Politics and just depended on social and electronic media for the past six months, you may think Goodluck is PDP and PDP is Jonathan since 1998.

What can I say more than to behold an unprecedented double standard in Nigeria politics.

I will always plead with and remind all open minded and independent Nigerians to avoid all those people trying to repackage a Coup plotter, Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser, a despot and an embodiment of zero experience in Democratic governance as a substitute and a messiah.

Goodluck Jonathan has his fault but not a failure rather he encourages Democracy, build institution and civil liberties, he doesn't favour one region at the expense of another in any shape or form. He believes in one Nigeria and the right of all to share from the national cake which Buhari in his life and next reincarnation won't adopt.

Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency but won't be intimidated to settle for less.
Uncle u nailed it. U couldnt have said it anyway better than this. Billyonaire, jamane, that dude that nailed barcanista's coffin ystday, rigarmotis, collynzo, phockphockman, bafranqueen, and all the freshair crew, more bullets to your guns. We can not be intimidated to settle for less.

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Tonylyte(m): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Hey! I'm not APC per say. I'm for change, something different. If APC can present that, why not give them the chance?

FYI, there are only a few APC guys I care about : Fashola, Okorocha, Oshiomole, Aregbesola, Ngigie, Amaechi, Tambuwal, kwankwaso, and maybe Buhari. I couldn't possibly care any less about the rest.

Not everyone against GEJ is for APC. Get that into your heads.
Lol, u are a big joke. When u have finally listed the whole janjawweedians u here deceiving your gullible cohorts that u r not apc. U r for change, what type of change do u want from the dudes u listed above? Do u have any evidence to substantiate your claims on how the people you have listed above have done or would do better than this present administration?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by vigasimple(m): 1:22am On Nov 07, 2014
The OP is trying to make a rational argument in a comedy country.

Also, there are a lot of young and naive people on this thread otherwise they would see what obtained before GEJ and what will likely be 10 or 20 years after.

Religion and Tribalism are the two major problems confronting this country. And I dare say it starts and finish in the North West, particularly the sokoto caliphate and the born to rule.

For example, Yar Adua as good a person he may be, is not fit physically and mentally to have been the President before GEJ but because is a Northerern, a muslim and most importantly a FULANI man he was put in office as a proxy and the northern political elites control him remotely from Sokoto. The same with Tafawa Balewa and Sheu Shagari very many years before Yar Adua.

Instead of putting strong VP candidate, they choose a weak one in GEJ and by accident he became president and with all his full view to see weakness, he still a better candidate than those been paraded especially Bhuari and Atiku.

We need a genuine reform and good opposition but APC is just not anywhere near a truthful genuine opposition and by default GEJ will be re elected.

We need strong institutions and clear visionary leaders, we haven't got many at present that our brethrens in the North will allow to function because he has to be a muslim and possibly a FULANI man.

The military are still in the background overwhelming Northerners .

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Tonylyte(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
wait ooooooo Seun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janja.weed has been censored and replaced with "supporter of APC?"

oh my God! How much were you paid for this
Let me try it and see. supporter of APC
Hahahahahahhaha, and it worked. supporter of APC supporter of APC

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Trustyd1(m): 1:49am On Nov 07, 2014
6...someone that can wake up one morning and make rules...
I thought we're in democratic gvt where the law makers make law. The senate and national assembly pass bills. I never knew that we're in military dictatorship where the CnC make the rules all by himself. Idi Anim Dada of Uganda.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by BlueMagic2(m): 1:56am On Nov 07, 2014
This has got to be the best Political Forum i have ever encountered on Nairaland. The democrats were recently by republicans in America because American believed the democrats policies were now a detriment to the U.S and they no longer believed in the democrats policies. If only one day Nigerian politicians stop giving Nigerians Rice, palm oil and other stomach politics and present Nigerians with positive policies. Till then
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by kay29000(m): 2:44am On Nov 07, 2014
garsul:
. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

This is the one that annoys and scare me the most. If some people vow to make the country ungoverbable for him if he wins in 2015, it means we will live under security siege and bombing for another 4 years until BH takes over the whole country

This is so true.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 07, 2014
supporter of APC
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by gowaga68: 2:58am On Nov 07, 2014
JEITO:

So much words, so few sense in the post!

It is a free world, if you can't take it, relocate.; after all, there are so many countries out there dying for an increase in population.
I now get you guys, is that why Goodluck Jonathan never mind to address Boko Haram issues with Iron hands and left the masses of the affected states to run to Cameroun and other countries
Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP here? Pls say amen to this prayers A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to type" Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult. Let's see how many we can get.

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Dreyl(m): 3:16am On Nov 07, 2014
Sweetlemon:
wait ooooooo Seun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janja.weed has been censored and replaced with "supporter of APC?"

oh my God! How much were you paid for this
hmmm
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Dreyl(m): 3:17am On Nov 07, 2014
CFCfan:
supporter of APC
jànjaweed
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by secnelly: 3:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Mr Seun is really running his business full time.

Oga Seun keep your business booming joor. We will share the APC supporters money during GEJ's second tenure.
Meanwhile,if your bank account is filled,I can donate mine to accomodate,the excesses.
Meanwhile, our newly employed Super Mods (in quote) are doing good job with the FP topics.

Even if it warrants designing an e-presidential sit for GMB, I concur,provided we gather every dime from all APC supporters.

Meanwhile, we know whom to vote.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by secnelly: 3:59am On Nov 07, 2014
secnelly:
Mr Seun is really running his business full time.

Oga Seun keep your business booming joor. We will share the APC supporters money during GEJ's second tenure.
Meanwhile,if your bank account is filled,I can donate mine to accomodate,the excesses.
Meanwhile, our newly employed Super Mods (in quote) are doing good job with the FP topics.

Even if it warrants designing an e-presidential sit for CPA/BMG, I concur,provided we gather every dime from all APC supporters.

Meanwhile, we know whom to vote.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:19am On Nov 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:
GEJ and PEJ is a family name and don't have anything to do with Nigerian Government.

If you have issues with President Jonathan and his Administration then address him as such. Patience Jonathan's problems are her husband's headache as she wasn't elected or is she seeking re-election.

What baffles me most is that the same people shouting Jonathan failed policies and PDP's sixteen years of bad governance are beginning to praise Obasanjo and have gone further to start repackaging him as a great revolutionary and a patriot.

The same people have gone to seek a failed PDP Administrator's approval and consent to support their attempt to grab power.

If you are not conversant with Nigerian Politics and just depended on social and electronic media for the past six months, you may think Goodluck is PDP and PDP is Jonathan since 1998.

What can I say more than to behold an unprecedented double standard in Nigeria politics.

I will always plead with and remind all open minded and independent Nigerians to avoid all those people trying to repackage a Coup plotter, Sharia Advocate, Human Right abuser, a despot and an embodiment of zero experience in Democratic governance as a substitute and a messiah.

Goodluck Jonathan has his fault but not a failure rather he encourages Democracy, build institution and civil liberties, he doesn't favour one region at the expense of another in any shape or form. He believes in one Nigeria and the right of all to share from the national cake which Buhari in his life and next reincarnation won't adopt.

Nigerians deserve better than Goodluck Jonathan's presidency but won't be intimidated to settle for less.
(((((TROLL ALERT))))!!!

-'GEJ and PEJ is a FAMILY NAME and has nothing to do with Nigerian Government'...WTF are saying??. How can you say that two separate entities are both a family name @ the same time?? This is what happen when they send you from your coven unprepared to come lay his defence. By the way, GEJ is a very STRONG variable in PDP's government; disqualify him first from contesting and see what happens! As for PEJ, how can a woman without any official portfolio in the country summon 'service chiefs' and head crucial committees, yet you still say that she has no affiliation with the PDP?? My guy, she is a PDP member by Marriage to Jona..it's either the liquid content in your brain is made up of SHEKPE or ORIJIN.

-'Nigerians DESERVE BETTER THAN GOODLUCK JONATHAN'S PRESIDENCY, but won't be intimidated to settle for less'...My Gosh! Fellow NL Progressives, let's take a minute to laugh at Hon. Ngwakwe..(Hahahahahahaha...). To think that you 'actually' read the OP's masterpiece and yet commits the blunder, somes up that she was write after all and that the Opinions of the Progressives against that of PDP is valid! You're as daft and clueless as the person you are defending, if not 'dafter'..

-'He ENCOURAGES DEMOCRACY, BUILDS INSTITUTIONS and CIVIL LIBERTIES...' *yawns*..Like the case of using millitary ops to harass civilian govs., the Ag. IGP(then) suleiman Abba asking Tambuwal to vacate office, the senate canceling the probe to the failed arm deal, the embarassment suffered by Madam Oby Ezekwesili et al before the DSS and police ops, the cluelessness of our millitary service chiefs and most recently, fayose's show of shame when his thugs lynched on a sitting judge..is that your definition for the quoted. It's either your brain was hacked before replying the OP or your acct.

And to think that these your trash attracted you '107 likes and 9shares' means that those ones and anybody whose gonna like it in the nearest future aren't left out of this rebutal! Birds of a 'broken' feather! *Now Zoom off Troll*!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by sayso: 4:31am On Nov 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Your comments are ok, but Nigeria needs more than that.
Can't PDP provide us with a better candidate better than the purported APC messiah? He is not a leader in any sense for now. Please the presidency should not be a platform for trainees, we may wake up and their won't be anything left for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by White007(m): 4:36am On Nov 07, 2014

-Ngwakwe
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by chamboy(m): 4:45am On Nov 07, 2014
I love dis "presidency should not be a platform for trainees"
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Btruth: 5:01am On Nov 07, 2014
Na wa ooo, so Jonathan, Patience & PDP are even worse than what I thought. Please we need more awareness to kick this leeches out of office come February 2015.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by vision2050: 5:13am On Nov 07, 2014
Happy birthday to my humble self. add a year today

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Yeske2(m): 5:22am On Nov 07, 2014
Who the hell goes on deleting my posts on this thread?
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 07, 2014
JEITO:

So much words, so few sense in the post!

It is a free world, if you can't take it, relocate.; after all, there are so many countries out there dying for an increase in population.
you got less than 20likes and she got400+ and you still believe the post is empty with no sense,brain check.
Re: Annoying Things GEJ/PEJ Apologists Say In Their Defence by Ifebazz(m): 5:33am On Nov 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The supporters of Jonathan always present him and his wife as people that should be pitied. I don't know when these people would realize that Nigeria has been lagging behind and needs a total "overhauling."
So Buhari is the mechanism for the overhauling? undecided
Some children have been so subliminally miseducated especially in the so-called more liberal South. 85% of those clamouring for Buhari don't know what he is capable of but the silly ideology sold to them by APC who being opposition, appeal to pity only just to grab power. Nothing more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Earns N980bn From Taxes In Three Months / Governor Aregbesola Asked People To Fast In Osun & Was Mocked / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.