Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,976 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help (5972 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by sillyboy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
Nobody should beg any one for relationship. . . . or attention. Man or woman, whenever you beg or act "wussy" will only make the person you are begging dislike you some more.

It's even mor pathetic if it's even more pathetic if it happens to be a guy.

Whenever you realise that the "hand writing is getting clearer". . . . then just move on. . . .damn

Dont you ever act like your happiness depends on someone. . . go around , enjoy yourself, flirt with a brother that has got the time. Life is to short to hang it on someone's shoulder. undecided
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by tope2000(f): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa, you have went back to the same yeye guy again? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by springss: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

@Springss

Thanks a lot dear, U just concluded it all. It's hard for me to believe that most of these people that post rubbish or just like yabbing n running their mouths are matured. People have feelings. Of cause I've got zillions of friends, family, admirers, guys at my feet at this very moment, God especially n so on but when it comes to matters of the heart, most times u want to keep to yourself or see if u could get an insight. I'm Nigerian so sharing point of views with other Nigerians isn't bad but most of you are, can't even say the word

Simple, if u have no reasonable thing to say, then don't post. It isn't by force. There are still some reasonable people to give advice on here, even if it's just one person, a word is enough for the wise. I'm not the kind of person to be exchanging words esp wit people I ain't seeing undecided

Springss, once again, thanks for ur maturity, only those that are n have been there can really tell how it feels.

It takes a lot of courage, persistence and God’s grace to end even a bad relationship. Sometimes, you feel relieved that it's all over. Other times you can't help reminiscing the good times. Bottom line is that you will end up wasting your time until you become too old or lose complete confidence in yourself. The most effective way is to cut off all contact. Change your e-mail, phone number, etc. Do whatever you have to do to avoid contact with this guy. Do not take his call, reply his e-mail, or even contact him.  Of course it’s easier said than done. Sometimes you will fumble and sometimes you won’t. Look forward and avoid the temptation of looking back. Goodluck!
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

I'm not holding on to the guy. It's just not a good thing to feel when u part with someone for reasons u couldnt see n so on. But it's good. It will be well n I'm good. I'll handle it myself n thanks for the good contributions.

Bless you.
It ain't worth it
hold your head up high,delete his number from your phone and keep on walking.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by HRhotness(f): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

It's the same guy, she just has a problem of letting go which is understandable wink

I don't see anything that understandable in this matter

she came crying to us twice befor and many people were sayin d same thing. . . "leave him!" but sheno hear. . . now she has yet another complain about d guy we all assumed she was done with!

abeg monicaa we r sick and tired of hearing of ur relationship issues. . . u obviously hav no respect for yourself or u wldnt be allowing some man to be giving u hypertension and making act like u hav no sense.

whats d point of askin for advice if u hav no use for it?  angry

tope2000:

Monicaa, you have went back to the same yeye guy again? shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol
ask am oh
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

Thank you! She needs to just move the heck on. It was cute at first but now it isn't anymore.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

@Springss

Thanks a lot dear, U just concluded it all. It's hard for me to believe that most of these people that post rubbish or just like yabbing n running their mouths are matured. People have feelings. Of cause I've got zillions of friends, family, admirers, guys at my feet at this very moment, God especially n so on but when it comes to matters of the heart, most times u want to keep to yourself or see if u could get an insight. I'm Nigerian so sharing point of views with other Nigerians isn't bad but most of you are, can't even say the word

Simple, if u have no reasonable thing to say, then don't post. It isn't by force. There are still some reasonable people to give advice on here, even if it's just one person, a word is enough for the wise. I'm not the kind of person to be exchanging words esp wit people I ain't seeing undecided

Springss, once again, thanks for ur maturity, only those that are n have been there can really tell how it feels.

Monicaa, I was one of those holding your hands when you initially stated your problem on Nairaland, where we left things off was that you were going to talk to the guy, whereby I listed all the possible outcome of the communication, what happened . . .

What you are craving for right now is people with positive feelgood words which would only temporarily make you feel good about yourself, but what you need is people who are going to keep it real with you, it might hurt to hear the harsh words from them initially, but it would help you in the long run. The earlier you realise that the guy is playing with your feelings, the better.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

she came crying to us twice befor and many people were sayin d same thing. . . "leave him!" but sheno hear. . . now she has yet another complain about d guy we all assumed she was done with!

abeg monicaa we r sick and tired of hearing of ur relationship issues. . . u obviously hav no respect for yourself or u wldnt be allowing some man to be giving u hypertension and making act like u hav no sense.

whats d point of askin for advice if u hav no use for it?  angry

lol
ask am oh

ewooooooo
she's had similar threads before ?
then why am I wasting my precious pieces of advice?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

What is the best thing one can do in this situation. I had an argument with my boyfriend due to his lack of understanding and distance. Making me feel too left out n we are still together especially when u call just to know how he's doing once in a while. I even asked him if the best thing was to have a break so my mind would be clear n he said no. Well after the argument, I didnt speak to him for like a week, then called him and his phone was switched off. 2days later I got him, and asked him, he sounded differently, like we weren't even fighting. So I asked him why his phone was off, if he was ok, n he said he just needed time to himself, we talked for a few mins. Then I called him that noght n his phone was off again, then tried it this morning with blocked id and it was on.

What do I do because I don't even know if this is a relationship anymore, I'm tired of being the one trying to make it work. I have a feeling that he has another woman maybe even living with him n I can't just go to his house as a surprise before i find out something else n don't want to act too desperate. I want to call him this morning but want to say the right thing.

Do I invite him over for a talk even though i know he moght not show up, or ask him over the phone or what? It's getting to a new year. I'm already hurt and would be hurt but I just want to know what's going on or where I stand. please what is the best I can do?

Be patient and stop assuming your MAN is seeing someone else.
If u want to be certain, ASK HIM what he wants from the relationship.
His answer should direct you if he is REAL or just phucking with your mind.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

ewooooooo

Because you are trying to help a sista in need??

Where is Danke?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by tope2000(f): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

lol
ask am oh

Excatly, there has to be a time where you have to say enuff is enuff
I wonder when she wud have enuff undecided
Monicaa, is the SEX that GOOD
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
tope2000:

She hasn't answered me too. I asked her the same thing.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by HRhotness(f): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

ewooooooo

i was wonderin at what point u became d understanding agony aunt  grin grin grin
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
tope2000:

undecided

Nonsense grin
which sex?
is he the only man with "abunna" that  she can fornicate with?
the man is treating her like garbage
his bed skills should be the least thing on her mind.

tell me his secretions are diamonds and other precious stones then I'll say she should go and bow down before him grin
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by HRhotness(f): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
tope2000:

Excatly, there has to be a time where you have to say enough is enough
I wonder when she would have enough undecided

if na only becos of sex, then she really needs to get out more
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

I don tire, Busy_Body, ok now what undecided same guy or not?
Newayz like i said, if u don't have anything reasonable 2 say, then vanish! as simple as that. N i'm good. Would handle the situation myself. It will be well smiley

@ Chika98
I can end this post. I'm not holding on to the guy. It's just not a good thing to feel when u part with someone for reasons u couldnt see n so on. But it's good. It will be well n I'm good. I'll handle it myself n thanks for the good contributions.

Shuo shocked Ineme shocked me I should leave shocked I reject it in Jisos' name shocked Are you sure you are not mistaking me for Danke, I have never been asked to leave a thread before grin Sorry Jenny cheesy

Okay I know you are tired and I am sure what you addressed to me was meant for Chika98 tongue and vice versa cool I have corrected it, see below cheesy

Monicaa:

I don tire, Chika98, ok now what undecided same guy or not?
Newayz like i said, if u don't have anything reasonable 2 say, then vanish! as simple as that. N i'm good. Would handle the situation myself. It will be well smiley

@ Busy_Body
I can end this post. I'm not holding on to the guy. It's just not a good thing to feel when u part with someone for reasons u couldnt see n so on. But it's good. It will be well n I'm good. I'll handle it myself n thanks for the good contributions.

That's better cool
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

if na only because of sex, then she really needs to get out more

lol @ get out more.

Busy_body:

Shuo shocked Ineme shocked me I should leave shocked I reject it in Jisos' name shocked Are you sure you are not mistaking me for Danke, I have never been asked to leave a thread before grin Sorry Jenny cheesy

Okay I know you are tired and I am sure what you addressed to me was meant for Chika98 tongue and vice versa cool I have corrected it, see below cheesy

That's better cool

You no well at all. kai
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by tope2000(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

Nonsense grin
which sex?

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
or maybe she worwor and the dude is like denzel  undecided
or maybe he is one of those yahoo boys
I cannot think of any reasons why sum1 will not let go esp if the bobo is ignoring you and treatin u like sh.it

Monicaa u tire me undecided
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

Nonsense grin
which sex?

tell me his secretions are diamonds and other precious stones then I'll say she should go and bow down before him grin

Don't under-estimate the power of SEX!!!!
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

if na only because of sex, then she really needs to get out more

more sex?

tope2000:

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
or maybe she worwor and the dude is like denzel  undecided
or maybe he is one of those yahoo boys
I cannot think of any reasons why someone will not let go esp if the bobo is ignoring you and treatin u like sh.it

Monicaa u tire me undecided

that is eh!
To him the whole thing is over
how much more plain could the man be?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

more sex?

that is eh!
To him the whole thing is over
how much more plain could the man be?

The only thing left to say is SOD OFF!
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't under-estimate the power of SEX!!!!

The whole thing is over rated jo.
Nigeria is a country of over 100 million people perhaps about 25 million young men.
There are millions that can do exactly what he does and millions that can do it better with better apparatus sef.
I say she should move on
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

ewooooooo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=184979.msg2960746#msg2960746

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=184979.msg2960791#msg2960791

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=186098.msg2973774#msg2973774

Don't say I told you o, but she even saw a naked picture of another girl on the dude's phone plus pictures of other girl in the phone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Monicaa: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
There is  no day that I don't go out, I dont meet guys, men. Even an ex is aking me back at this period so men are not difficult for me @ all. Even my friends get pissed most times that I'm too beautiful for such n some are even like they wish they were me, so guys, relationships aren't my problem. @ least this man of mine or i meant soon to be ex man hasn't for a fact concluded n still tells me he loves me which i dont buy of cause. I just guess when u r being too good to some1, u tend to be taken for granted until u decide to leave, then the other party's eyes open. We don't know what we have until it's gone. So people I'm not crying here, trust me, but it's the situation I was trying to find insight but it's all good! smiley

Also this is a forum, where people come to share their feelings n so on, so people with negative attitudes esp when it's not called for, i think we should respect that though there r exceptions, not everyone on here which i also agree make reasonable posts n that could be annoying. Thanks y'all!

@ Chika98
Yes the sex was good grin, though I dont emphasize on the sex cos if it was, man! would i be everywhere with the amount of guys or admirers i have now. N of cause my ex trying to work things.

Tope2000
Yes ooo n this would be the end.

@ Sauron
Yeah that's just what i want, to ask him but I'll just forget bout that n do me. I tried at least.

Trust me guys, i'm not crying, ok I'll stop. End Of Post!
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by tope2000(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2008
@chika
SOD  OFF
Monicaa will never understand that word undecided

@monicaa
I suggest u go see a shrink on this case o, cuz sumthing is wrong sumwhere lipsrsealed
is he ur first bf?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

@ Chika98
Yes the sex was good grin, though I don't emphasize on the sex because if it was, man! would i be everywhere with the amount of guys or admirers i have now. N of cause my ex trying to work things.

Now this is the koko of the matter. I understand how you feel but nne. . you will meet someone who is waaay better and the O's will keeping rolling endlessly.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Monicaa: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2008
I am a matured lady, no he isn't the first n wouldnt be the last. I'm done. Don't need more on this particular post.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by HRhotness(f): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

more sex?

nah. . . i meant if its becos of d sex she is still hanging on, then she shd go out and meet more pple, good sex isnt hard to find

*osisi:

Nigeria is a country of over 100 million people perhaps about 25 million young men.
There are millions that can do exactly what he does and millions that can do it better with better apparatus sef.
I say she should move on

my sentiments exactly
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by tope2000(f): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

I am a matured lady, no he isn't the first n wouldnt be the last. I'm done. Don't need more on this particular post.

Well i wish i cud blv but i don't because u said that last time too
but all the best sha wink
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 8:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

@ Sauron
Yeah that's just what i want, to ask him but I'll just forget bout that n do me. I tried at least.

Don't give up. . . . . Ask him what he wants, abeg!!!

*osisi:

I say she should move on

Sex is over-rated and no woman is willing to marry a dcikless man.
Please spare me!!!!
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=184979.msg2960746#msg2960746

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=184979.msg2960791#msg2960791

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=186098.msg2973774#msg2973774

Don't say I told you o, but she even saw a naked picture of another girl on the dude's phone plus pictures of other girl in the phone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na ogbanje DEY worry the monica girl.
I don diagnose am
make somebodi begin treatment.
stupid girl
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt / Girls On Low-cut Are The Finest / Naija Princess Scatters Instagram With TWERKING Video And Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.