Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,753 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help (5971 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by SisiJinx: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Anyways, she has a forgiving spirit.
Ladies should follow her footsteps.

One mistake does not mean u should send your man packing.
Besides, the geezer "begged" and "apologised" according to Monicaa.

NEXT??

Unbelievable
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Maybe they were destined to be with each other.
No amount of cheating can seperate em.

destiny?ok let me tell u how destiny works

if they were destined to be togeda,then let her let go,d man will surely come back,since its destiny, u cant take ur destiny into ur own hands

~Sauron~:

It's a huge risk. . . . . . .Monicaa is being cautious.
The devil u know so well is BETTER than the angel u don't know, innit?
men r cheats,but my dear,d last thing any sane woman(be u married or single) will do is stick herself by force to a man who does not appreciate,love,care and respect her as a woman,a man who chases after everything on skirts and trousers,suche women that stay wt them r desperados
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Unbelievable

SisiCapone?? Whatz unbelievable?

whatever90:

destiny?ok let me tell u how destiny works
if they were destined to be togeda,then let her let go,d man will surely come back,since its destiny, u can't take ur destiny into ur own hands

She should let her man go?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

men r cheats,but my dear,d last thing any sane woman(be u married or single) will do is stick herself by force to a man who does not appreciate,love,care and respect her as a woman,a man who chases after everything on skirts and trousers,suche women that stay wt them r desperados

Why can't u women be tolerant??
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by KarmaMod(f): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
I take it you must play the devil's advocate in every thread

wonder if you'd be yarning such dust if your girl had a pic of some random dude's penIs on her phone
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

yes,destiny will surely bring them back,if there were really meant to be

~Sauron~:

yesterday u said u wouldnt take in a cheating girl on one thread about abortion,don't tell me its abortion,since d girl has apologised and begged,u still should let her back in to ur life,no be first time u dey talk say u wont take in a cheating lover,now u r telling us to be tolerant?for real sauron ,wats ur point?no really?d man has said hes no longer interested,hes found someone else,d feelings he has for her has faded,watelse should she do?hold him tight?the love is no longer there

na by force
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by springss: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
Ladies please share with me why a woman would refuse to quit a relationship that does her no good in the long run? What makes a woman so attached to a guy that she would almost take anything from him to prevent a breakup?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

u carry monicaa matter for head oh. . . u b real busy body oh. . . lol

When she first posted her story, Danke and co were flaming her, I was the one holding her hands, and tried to reason with her that the guy wanted out. Can you imagine the guy telling her he has forgiven her shocked What did she do wrong again undecided But every week she opens a new thread, instead of throwing herself into her work or studies or the numerous other guys at her feet undecided
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

yes,destiny will surely bring them back,if there were really meant to be

It seems u are an expert on this matter.
I hope Monicaa heeds ya advice.

yesterday u said u wouldnt take in a cheating girl on one thread about abortion,don't tell me its abortion,since d girl has apologised and begged,u still should let her back in to ur life,no be first time u dey talk say u wont take in a cheating lover,now u r telling us to be tolerant?for real sauron ,wats ur point?no really?d man has said hes no longer interested,hes found someone else,d feelings he has for her has faded,watelse should she do?hold him tight?the love is no longer there

The law that applies to men is different to the one with women.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

. . . d man has said hes no longer interested,hes found someone else,d feelings he has for her has faded,watelse should she do?hold him tight?the love is no longer there

na by force

She says she suspects that the guy has another girl, and I have even suggested she goes to the guys house unannounced, she has nothing to lose as long as she can keep her composure if she sees the other girl. And then hopefully she will get the closure that she needs.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
Naija girls can be suicidal. Didn't a chic recently jump out of a moving car because her bf told her it isn't working out.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by SisiJinx: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Oh nothing. . . just the things a woman is expected to have, do and pray for. Be forgiving, they say, be tolerant, be patient, be this, be that yet no one mentions anything about the guy changing or even stopping those things the woman has to be forgiving of, be patient for and be tolerant of. He's expected to just go off gallivanting all over the place doing things and she has to pray for the spirit to accommodate them.

Truthfully, speaking does that sound fair to you?  cry

KarmaMod:

I take it you must play the devil's advocate in every thread

wonder if you'd be yarning such dust if your girl had a pic of some random dude's privates on her phone
I think so too and NO he won't be asking the guy to be tolerant or patient, instead he'll be impatient with the guy for not kicking her to the curb fast enough. So unfair. sad
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

It seems u are an expert on this matter.
I hope Monicaa heeds ya advice.

The law that applies to men is different to the one with women.

sauron u get two mouths,i remember in dat sistawomans amebo thread where she was calling sm girls to leave her male friends alone,i was against it,but u supported it,then we started arguing,it was u,dis same sauron dat told us dat women dont have shame,and why women wont let go when d signs r there for them to go,and now dat d sign is there for monicaa ,u r telling her to stay

karma and sistawoman will remember that thread very well
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

She says she suspects that the guy has another girl, and I have even suggested she goes to the guys house unannounced, she has nothing to lose as long as she can keep her composure if she sees the other girl. And then hopefully she will get the closure that she needs.

d very first day i read her first post ,na so i shepe for d babe,because reading all that ,i tot it was only men that fall mugu for women,how can a man cheat on u,make love to diff women,store his girlfriends naked pics on his phone,tell u hes no longer interested,and then she asked him abt d pics,d thing d foolish man said was "ive forgiven u" forgiven what?who is supposed to forgive who?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Oh nothing. . . just the things a woman is expected to have, do and pray for. Be forgiving, they say, be tolerant, be patient, be this, be that yet no one mentions anything about the guy changing or even stopping those things the woman has to be forgiving of, be patient for and be tolerant of. He's expected to just go off gallivanting all over the place doing things and she has to pray for the spirit to accommodate them.

Truthfully, speaking does that sound fair to you?  cry

Of course, it's not fair.
Life itself is unfair. . . . . .We can only strive to tolerate the curved balls it throws.

I think so too and NO he won't be asking the guy to be tolerant or patient, instead he'll be impatient with the guy for not kicking her to the curb fast enough. So unfair. sad

It takes a lot for a woman to cheat. . . . .It doesn't take that much for a man to. . . .
Blame the hormones. grin

whatever90:

sauron u get two mouths,i remember in that sistawomans amebo thread where she was calling sm girls to leave her male friends alone,i was against it,but u supported it,then we started arguing,it was u,this same sauron that told us that women don't have shame,and why women wont let go when d signs r there for them to go,and now that d sign is there for monicaa ,u r telling her to stay

Monicaa's case is a special case. . . . . . .She has tried countless times to leave him alone but she just couldn't go through it.
Some women are like that. Easy for em to tell a man to buzz off but the aftermath ain't EASY.
After 24 hours, they start missing the cheating man. Call her stupid, fool, slowpoke or whatever. . .
She can't fight the momentum to be without him.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Monicaa's case is a special case. . . . . . .She has tried countless times to leave him alone but she just couldn't go through it.
Some women are like that. Easy for em to tell a man to buzz off but the aftermath ain't EASY.
After 24 hours, they start missing the cheating man. Call her stupid, fool, slowpoke or whatever. . .
She can't fight the momentum to be without him.

its not different,sauron,atall,that same ssitawomans thread(where is karma sef)i remember this women loves this men like only gawd knows what,they call the men a million times per hour wtout the men picking up d call,u r d same person that said sm women r cheap,and should be smart enoff to go wne the red light is there,infact monicaaa case is more clear,cos dis girls on sistawomans have not seen d men wt women,but monicaa has,d man said him no want again,shes seen alot of evidence dat the man is cheating,his girlfriends pics r on his fone

why r u telling monicaa to stay sauron,why?or u think people like me don't remember ur posts?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

why r u telling monicaa to stay sauron,why?or u think people like me don't remember ur posts?

I don't want to destroy a happy home. grin cheesy
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by snazzy82(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
ko
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by bettes(f): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2008
@Sauron:would you advise your own sis,to make a fool of herself over a man that has lost total interest in her as the case is with Monica.I also remember your contributions to sistawoman's thread,so your contributions here are a bit hyprocritical.

@Monica:i dont think anybody is being harsh to you here they are just telling you the gospel truth,if you were my younger sister(thank God you are not)i'd hit some sense into you.Why do you want to kill yourself over a guy that has told you his love for you is fading and you should remain friends?a guy you call your boyfriend you are afraid to go to his house uninvited?No wonder you cant ask your friends for advise cos you just dont like hearing the truth,i'm sure they've given up on you.
You claim that your friends are envious of your beauty,.As you now know beauty isnt what makes a relationship successful and forcing yourself on this guy makes you seem desperado.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by DADON(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2008
hi, lady i don't how much u 2truly love your man, but what i know and what i believe just let him now his mistake and your reasons, then give him sometime to think over it, and if no changes then let him be!!! cos as they say
You might not no what you have, until you loose it, it now depend on how special you are to him smiley
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Monicaa: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
Thanks guys, sincerely n truthfully, no matter how it hurts, I've decided to move on, I made up my mind 2days ago. Yeah he called me 2days ago n started talking trash, that I'm doing men he's doing him, that he came to my house n knows that I had company n so on but u know wat, I just answered him no I didnt n hung up. I've deleted his number n actually feel a lil better only that it hurts to lose one u love but hurts more what I went through For him, n he treated me this way.

Bottom line, I have decided to move on.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2008
Knowing you are not alone will help the healing process and propel you to move onward and upward smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-199288.0.html#msg3128548
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2008
bettes:

@Sauron:would you advise your own sis,to make a fool of herself over a man that has lost total interest in her as the case is with Monica.I also remember your contributions to sistawoman's thread,so your contributions here are a bit hyprocritical.

oh so u also remember that thread abi?no mind hannibobo grin

bettes:

@Monica:i don't think anybody is being harsh to you here they are just telling you the gospel truth,if you were my younger sister(thank God you are not)i'd hit some sense into UWhy do you want to kill yourself over a guy that has told you his love for you is fading and you should remain friends?a guy you call your boyfriend you are afraid to go to his house uninvited?No wonder you can't ask your friends for advise because you just don't like hearing the truth,i'm sure they've given up on you.
You claim that your friends are envious of your beauty,.As you now know beauty isnt what makes a relationship successful and forcing yourself on this guy makes you seem desperado.

well said

Monicaa:

Thanks guys, sincerely n truthfully, no matter how it hurts, I've decided to move on, I made up my mind 2days ago. Yeah he called me 2days ago n started talking trash, that I'm doing men he's doing him, that he came to my house n knows that I had company n so on but u know what, I just answered him no I didnt n hung up. I've deleted his number n actually feel a little better only that it hurts to lose one u love but hurts more what I went through For him, n he treated me this way.

Bottom line, I have decided to move on.

for real sweetheart move on,u have a good heart and that is why d guy is playing on u like a ball,u deserve better,u deserve to be happy,u need a real man,one that will appreciate u,take care of u,respect u,make u his number one,but u have to let go of this childish guy of urs for d real one to show up,stop holding yourself back
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Monicaa: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2008
For real, i wont lie, I'm not hurt for me to make this bold decision but I know in Time, it would be better or the best. I believe I was too good for him n he couldn't find any fault despite our ups n downs, that's y he called me 2days ago n started accusing me of having company n other men, that he came to my house n pressed d bell, I didnt answer n so on, But I've made my decision n deserve to be treated right. God help me to pull through cos i know most guys appear so loving @ first but with time, they treat u like s, ! n i dont know why.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Monicaa: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
Sorry I meant for real I'm hurt to make this bold decision.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by bettes(f): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Whatever90:i remember it ,very irritating thread.

@Monicaa:I hope this time you'll move on for real,and you wont post new threads threatening to off jump third mainland because of a man,nobody is saying it will be easy but you have to let this guy that is treating you like sh, t go, go hang out with your friends,party,focus more on work or something,these will make you spend less time thinking of him.
Then time will heal the pain.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2008
bettes:

@Whatever90:i remember it ,very irritating thread.

Bettes, it was not an irritating thead, annoying maybe grin Love makes people do irrational things and she was just lost and confused and scared and did not know what the future held and was grieving cry This was the guy she planned on spending the rest of her lives with, so her erratic behaviour was normal, if you can call it that wink
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Monicaa: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Bettes so u r saying my thread was irritating??

@whatever90, my feeling was more like feeling betrayed n wasted for things I did for this guy n he knows I loved him.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2008
Monicaa: Glad you have decided to move on. It is for your own good.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Monicaa: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Chika98

Thanks dear, It was hard but at the same time not so hard just hurts.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2008
Monicaa:

@Bettes so u r saying my thread was irritating??

no ,not ur thread,its some other thread

Monicaa:

@whatever90, my feeling was more like feeling betrayed n wasted for things I did for this guy n he knows I loved him.
its painful i know,giving out ur best for a relationship to work out well and then seeing it going down d drain,but its for d best,its not every love that is meant to be,smtimes we try to walk faster than our shadows,we wann.a do things our own way even when God does not want it so

we all make mistakes,ive made mistakes too inlife,so many but the thing there is not making d mistakes,but learning from them

monicaa,d best people in this world r those that have made mistakes and learnt from it,now show me smone that has never made a mistake in life and i will confidently tell u that this person will never rise if he/she falls
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2008
Too much busy bodies and aprokos for this thread undecided tongue

But this Monica sef, your own don tire me for this NL sef angry
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by bettes(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Busy-body and Monicaa:i wasnt refering to this thread.

Monicaa your next thread to be how you found the man of your dreams. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help, Am Still A Virgin At 23 / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? / Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.