Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help (5969 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by martho(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2008
Monicaa:

Sorry I meant for real I'm hurt to make this bold decision.
very good,best decision,cry no more ,u will survive,do things with wisdom,in long run u will get the man of ur dream,dont give up.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by LilJ1: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
Monicaa:

For real, i wont lie, I'm not hurt for me to make this bold decision but I know in Time, it would be better or the best. I believe I was too good for him n he couldn't find any fault despite our ups n downs, that's y he called me 2days ago n started accusing me of having company n other men, that he came to my house n pressed d bell, I didnt answer n so on, But I've made my decision n deserve to be treated right. God help me to pull through because i know most guys appear so loving @ first but with time, they treat u like s, ! n i don't know why.

kini eyen wa ko wa? oshisko of a story teller, na ur type sabi shed crocodile tears, infact! who's ur father, i think we gaz report ur unbecoming attitude to him, so na boyfriend be ur problem. O pe ko to break heart e!
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osadudu(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2008
a guy that behaves like an asshole most likely is.when a guy stars acting shady,he\s stylishly telling you he is getting bored.just wait a little and he will come out sraight and tell u its over btw you two,pls be prepared
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by MrCrackles(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
this one na u and ur boyfriend wahala

make una go settle am

peace
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2008
MrCrackles:

this one na u and ur boyfriend wahala

make una go settle am

peace

Settle wetin?? No be the bobo dump am?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2008
bettes:

@Busy-body and Monicaa:i wasnt refering to this thread.

Sorry loff kiss Was just using scope to call her thead annoying cheesy
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Monicaa: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
some of u amaze me with ur answers
@Lil J- abeg wat does ur post mean? lipsrsealed read the posts prior 2 urs

Mr crackles, im speechless

@chik98- he didnt dump me
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2008
Sorry if i got it wrong miss. Either way you are better off
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by amyliajane(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
springss, dont know if u're male or female but ur response so far is about the best av read. people come to the forum with problems to share and with the hope of getting good responses but sometimes or most often than not end of getting something different.
@poster
just like what springs said, sometimes its difficult to let go becos of so much emotions. We most times luv with all our heart and refuse to see the signals with our eyes when they start coming and we therefeore dont use our brains thinking its one of those normal phases that occur in a relationship. Sincerely its like pouring water into a basket, it wont hold,if u've been the one making all the efforts, trying to make it work then maybe u should just forget it cause it clearly shows the guy is no longer interested, he has someone else whom he's mad abt, he not just into u. If a guy cares abt u n wants u, u need no soothsayer to tell u, its quite painful to luv n not be reciprocated, u might think he's the best thing for u now but i tell u there are a lot of good guys out there and only time can heal u. Involve urself with things that would make u happy, visit friends, watch movies, go out n i tell u sooner than u xpect his thought would clear from ur mind.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Youngpo413: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
~Sauron~:

Be patient and stop assuming your MAN is seeing someone else.
If u want to be certain, ASK HIM what he wants from the relationship.
His answer should direct you if he is REAL or just phucking with your mind.

.....and pussssy as well
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Youngpo413: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
~Sauron~:

Don't under-estimate the power of SEX!!!!

Yeah,good sex
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Youngpo413: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Sisi Jinx:

Oh nothing. . . just the things a woman is expected to have, do and pray for. Be forgiving, they say, be tolerant, be patient, be this, be that yet no one mentions anything about the guy changing or even stopping those things the woman has to be forgiving of, be patient for and be tolerant of. He's expected to just go off gallivanting all over the place doing things and she has to pray for the spirit to accommodate them.

Truthfully, speaking does that sound fair to you?  cry

I think so too and NO he won't be asking the guy to be tolerant or patient, instead he'll be impatient with the guy for not kicking her to the curb fast enough. So unfair. sad

Its a mans world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Lady Immediately After Having Sex? / My Wife Complains That My Maid Only Ties Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.