Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help (5970 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=184979.msg2960746#msg2960746

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=184979.msg2960791#msg2960791

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=186098.msg2973774#msg2973774

Don't say I told you o, but she even saw a naked picture of another girl on the dude's phone plus pictures of other girl in the phone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no mind chika wey d monicaa dey deceive,she no fit decieve us naaa iyalode grin ,na d same guy abeg,like hotness said "that fast"

na today

them don tell me to walk out of dis thread again grin

@osisi
dis one pass ogbanje,na marine spirit be dis one
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by tope2000(f): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

na ogbanje the worry the monica girl.
I don diagnose am
make somebodi begin treatment.
stupid girl

Lmao
The girl needs help no be small grin

@jenny
u don kill am
marine spirit ke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

I am a matured lady, no he isn't the first n wouldnt be the last. I'm done. Don't need more on this particular post.

Yeah, till next week abi grin grin grin Let me hazard a guess what next week's topic would be "[size=14pt]I know I was wrong to look in his phone behind his back, but how long will it take him to forgive me for questionning the picture of the naked girl in his phone[/size]"
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

no mind chika wey d monicaa dey deceive,she no fit decieve us naaa iyalode grin ,na d same guy abeg,like hotness said "that fast"

na today

them don tell me to walk out of this thread again grin

@osisi
this one pass ogbanje,na marine spirit be this one

Darling. . I don dey find you since. Did monicaa tell you to walk out of her thread??
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa:

I am a matured lady, no he isn't the first n wouldnt be the last. I'm done. Don't need more on this particular post.

Pay no attention to these ladies.
Many of them take more BS from their partners.
Hold on to your man TIGHTLY.
Good men are HARD to find.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

LMAO! Dude you are having a laugh right?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

I rebuke you! grin
what makes this man she described a good man?
a manwhore,you call a good man shocked shocked shocked shocked
This one you don begin "understand"
you'll soon be the topic of her next thread
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

sauron for real,no be dis kain advise u suppose give,haba dis man has cheated on her times wtout no,and actually told her dat d feelings he has for her has faded,so which man is she holding on to?pls advise her beta abeg.stop giving her hope b4 she ends up old and single

chika98:

Darling. . I don dey find you since. Did monicaa tell you to walk out of her thread??

my dear poster say make i walk out,so i walk out go attend to important issue abeg,but i don walk in again

iyalode take ya time diaaaaa angry na me u dey carry do yeye,na u she say make u walk out no be me grin grin grin cheesy
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by HRhotness(f): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

thats ur def of a good man right? how sad, i feel so sorry for ur girlfriend  sad
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2008
don't mind hannibal aka sauron
the poster is better off with tumfulu the nairaland idiot than that her man
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by tope2000(f): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2008
Monicaa where art thou jare tongue
show ur face o n come tell us what he said 2 u on the phone this time grin

bad tope

*osisi:

grin grin grin grin grin
and tumfulu will love her o grin
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2008
chika98:

LMAO! Dude you are having a laugh right?

I am serious.

*osisi:

I rebuke you! grin
what makes this man she described a good man?
a manwhore,you call a good man shocked shocked shocked shocked
This one you don begin "understand"
you'll soon be the topic of her next thread

A manwhore?? Just because she found naked pics on the lad's fone??
Men are known to be playful with such images.
The lewd images coulda been sent by his buddies. Until he catches him red handed PANTS DOWN, he is innocent until proven. . . . .

whatever90:

sauron for real,no be this kain advise u suppose give,haba this man has cheated on her times wtout no,and actually told her that d feelings he has for her has faded,so which man is she holding on to?please advise her beta abeg.stop giving her hope before she ends up old and single

I haven't seen her other threads. . . . . .Just advising on what i have read here so far.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2008
Sauron: I shake my head.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

Yeah, till next week abi grin grin grin Let me hazard a guess what next week's topic would be "[size=14pt]I know I was wrong to look in his phone behind his back, but how long will it take him to forgive me for questionning the picture of the naked girl in his phone[/size]"

hahahahahahahahaha iyalode don kill me ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
chika98:

Sauron: I shake my head.

Shake it gently before u go giddy. grin

*osisi:

ROFL!!!

HR.hotness:

thats ur def of a good man right? how sad, i feel so sorry for ur girlfriend  sad

Feel sorry for yourself, abeg!!!
Whatz with all these knee-jerk reactions??
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by HRhotness(f): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Feel sorry for yourself, abeg!!!

PMS sad tongue
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

a.k.a TONDO
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
HR.hotness:

PMS sad tongue

Ahaa haaaa. . . . . .I see.
Now i understand why u have been throwing tantrums.
Ma advice: Get few bottles of Alize and knock yourself out. grin
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by HRhotness(f): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Ahaa haaaa. . . . . .I see.
Now i understand why u have been throwing tantrums.
Ma advice: Get few bottles of Alize and knock yourself out. grin

tantrums? me? . . . u must be mistaken dude smiley
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

I haven't seen her other threads. . . . . .Just advising on what i have read here so far.

Monicaa:

Hi, everyone. New to this and need hellppp or else i'll soon commit suicide.  

My boyfriend and I been going out for a year now and we had our problems just like in every relationship. There was a time he distanced himself from me only to find out he had cheated and i forgave him but couldn't still understand why. So while he was trying to make up, i still let my mind take over. [b]I went to his phone after giving hima sweet massage and he fell asleep and saw text messages from other girls, about how he was to take them out, and a picture of a girl's privates if u know what i mean and also a picture of a girl whereas where is my own pic?

So i confronted him and he begged and begged that he was sorry, that they don't mean anything to him and so on, i yelled, then he begged, that we would see the next day. Next day came, we made up a bit though i wasnt abgle to say my mind and ask to kinow the reason if he claimed he loved me and was ready to die for me. He kept telling me it's ok, then it was time for him to go and that was where i Took over. I started yelling again and cursed him to get the f*** out from my house, that he's lying to me, and still wouldnt spend that much time with me. He tried begging me, i pushed him and yelloed, then he decided to leave, I now ran out to beg him to come in, that i overreacted but it was already too late.

We were like two mad people on the streets, he was running and in chased after him to beg him to come back inside and so on, finally he came in and i apologised. Thenh when he left, i called him and it was then he told me the love he had for me has faded, that we could be friends but nothing sexual, that i disrespected him, maybe he would reconsider with time. Please what do i do, it's been a week and i haven't heard from him. Please help me, i love this guy so much, my first love and only one I've laid with, we even planned on marrying. I am like a zombie. I want things to work out. I'm at a point i don't think i can go on. Do u think he would come back or should i keep begging or what please? My heart is bleeding.

This was the first thread Did I mention that she asked Danke to walk out seven times grin
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

This was the first thread Did I mention that she asked Danke to walk out seven times grin

Bia. , you don dey find trouble abi?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by HRhotness(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

This was the first thread Did I mention that she asked Danke to walk out seven times  grin

u carry monicaa matter for head oh. . . u b real busy body oh. . . lol
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't give up. . . . . Ask him what he wants, abeg!!!

Monicaa:

. . . he told me the love he had for me has faded, that we could be friends but nothing sexual, that i disrespected him, maybe he would reconsider with time.

Sharon, what does a guy mean when he says this undecided

Monicaa:

@ Busy_Body

we have already broken up and yes the next question is how to move on. And what to do with my shattered pride. Infact already I've met a lot of guys but i don't know what to feel towards them especially one of them being a guy i used to have crush on, finally asked me out but in him, i still see my ex or maybe because it's still fresh.

Now she come open thread this week for her soon to be ex

~Sauron~:

These knee-jerk reaction you see, is us ladies flexing our muscles and practising the kicks we are going to deliver up Monicaa's backside grin cheesy cheesy
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

Sharon, what does a guy mean when he says this undecided

People say terrible things out of anger.
We are all guilty of such outrageous statements.

Now she come open thread this week for her soon to be ex

She is in LOVE with her dude.

These knee-jerk reaction you see, is us ladies flexing our muscles and practising the kicks we are going to deliver up Monicaa's backside grin cheesy cheesy

U wanna kick her backside for loving his dude endlessly.
Wetin be your own na??

Busy_body:

Cheese n Rice!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, she has a forgiving spirit.
Ladies should follow her footsteps.
One mistake does not mean u should send your man packing.
Besides, the geezer "begged" and "apologised" according to Monicaa.

NEXT??
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2008
As if men know the first thing about forgiveness. Once you cheat they kick you to the curb. Dude get real!
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, she has a forgiving spirit.
Ladies should follow her footsteps.
[b]One mistake [/b]does not mean u should send your man packing.
Besides, the geezer "begged" and "apologised" according to Monicaa.

NEXT??

chaii sauron u fall my hand,u say one mistake?wat of 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 mistakes nko?pls dis guy has disgraced,embarassed,told her its over a hundred times and u call dat mistake?

for real why waste my time on a mere boyfriend,wen d real man is out there waiting to take her down d aisle?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Busybody2(f): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

iyalode take ya time diaaaaa angry na me u dey carry do yeye,na u she say make u walk out no be me grin grin grin cheesy

Na ya own dey first page as usual, mine was a misprint, she meant to address it to Chika98 cheesy cheesy cheesy and Chika98 has already accepted cool

In case you have forgotten your own, here's the reminder below;

Monicaa:

@Whatever90
If this is what u came here to add, please leave, I'm not ready for all these. Where did I mention I went back to the same guy??
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by chika98: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

Na ya own dey first page as usual, mine was a misprint, she meant to address it to Chika98 cheesy cheesy cheesy and Chika98 has already accepted cool

Busy body too dey worry you.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2008
chika98:

As if men know the first thing about forgiveness. Once you cheat they kick you to the curb. Dude get real!

I agree. . . . . .U can't blame men for kicking a woman to the curb. . . .Blame the socierty.
Monicaa's dude grew up watching men polying up and down the streets. One man, many wives(It is acceptable).
Have u ever seen one woman, 2 husbands?? cheesy grin

whatever90:

chaii sauron u fall my hand,u say one mistake?what of 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 mistakes nko?please this guy has disgraced,embarassed,told her its over a hundred times and u call that mistake?

Maybe they were destined to be with each other.
No amount of cheating can seperate em.

for real why waste my time on a mere boyfriend,when d real man is out there waiting to take her down d aisle?

It's a huge risk. . . . . . .Monicaa is being cautious.
The devil u know so well is BETTER than the angel u don't know, innit?
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by osisi6(f): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hi, everyone. New to this and need hellppp or else i'll soon commit suicide.

My boyfriend and I been going out for a year now and we had our problems just like in every relationship. There was a time he distanced himself from me only to find out he had cheated and i forgave him but couldn't still understand why. So while he was trying to make up, i still let my mind take over. [b]I went to his phone after giving hima sweet massage and he fell asleep and saw text messages from other girls, about how he was to take them out, and a picture of a girl's privates if u know what i mean and also a picture of a girl whereas where is my own pic

The girl is also suicidal
that one na ala ,ara,loco ,madness.
The one Yorubas call were.
Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by whatever90(f): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2008
Busy_body:

well dis one is also urs cool

Monicaa:

I don tire,  Busy_Body, ok now what undecided same guy or not?

Newayz like i said, if u don't have anything reasonable 2 say, then vanish! as simple as that. N i'm good. Would handle the situation myself. It will be well smiley

Re: So Confused About My Boyfriend- Pls Help by Sauron1: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
*osisi:

The girl is also suicidal
that one na ala ,ara,loco ,madness.
The one Yorubas call were.

Naija babes are not "suicidal"
They all possess shock absorbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Woman With TWO Vaginas / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Why Penis Is A Coward!!! My Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.