Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi (84229 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by manutdadex(m): 3:39am On Nov 08, 2014
shigoslim:
Hnmm O MA GAOOOO

Only GOD can judge. My question is why only North? Can conspiracy work in north without the awareness of northern leaders? What are the likes of sultan, Babaginda, Atiku, Buhari, Gowon, e.t.c doing to put and end to dz evil act. Sum ppl still believe that the president is behind barbaric attitude of the sect, and you expect the Arewa to keep silent and watch outsider to destroy their future. I think they ware okay with the event, only time will tell when it will consume them.
u are very correct my broda...a yoruba adage a fa ori leyin olori..dat means u can't shave d head of someone behind him..

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by kazzbab(m): 3:56am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=berem post=27816577]Chai! See as person leg scatter o! I hope I can sleep this night.

Ohun ti oun pa oloko lekun.......
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by JayJustus(m): 4:04am On Nov 08, 2014
LET THE NORTHERN FUCKTARDS GET AWAY FROM NIGERIA!!! Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria...(let the stupid people keep on killing themselves...I don't facking give a two shit flying Bleep...let the damn North GOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Atmmachine(m): 4:21am On Nov 08, 2014
# Islam is Evil

6 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by kmzee(m): 4:22am On Nov 08, 2014
May their souls RIP Amen. For the perpetrators
your souls will surely rot in hell. Only mentally
retarded animals in human skin take pleasure
in causing pains and agony in the lives of peaceful citizens. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE SEND
DOWN HELP.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Atmmachine(m): 4:26am On Nov 08, 2014
Muslims should kill all the Northerners.
I don't give a flying & swimming fuucck.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Bibol(f): 4:31am On Nov 08, 2014
Good God Almighty! God please put an end to this madness
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by InvertedHammer: 4:32am On Nov 08, 2014
/
What a gory sight!?

This is what I keep saying...we see evil and we keep quiet as long as e no concern us.

Well, sooner than later, the hunter go become the hunted.

When Allah boys were decimating everything Southerners in the early 80s and 90s, dem mallams cheered them on.

After all, Southerners are infidels.

Now dem boys no see any more Southerners to maim, they have turned the bombs on their cheerleaders.

No Emir is spared,
No woman is sacred,
and kids are scared.

Welcome to utopia! The world muslim leaders in the North gave tacit approval to all those years.

Una never see!

No jubilation yet o!
As the North is being wiped out, Southerners are saying "wetin concern us"

Well, as target finish for North, guess where they are coming?

Una go run tire!

\

8 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by koikoi2(m): 4:36am On Nov 08, 2014
God when will all these senseless killings come to an end? Forgive us especially d northerners of their sins and let peace reign again ijn.

RIP to d departed
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by PStacks(m): 4:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, should pls for the love of this country step down.

It is not shameful, it is honourable.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 08, 2014
For those of u that are in lov with picshure or u know ther rest. There u goes
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Lightening: 5:00am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:
I remember a bomb hit Boston and killed 2 Americans who participated in the Boston Marathon. The whole media was awash with the news. CNN and other mainstream media gave us minute-by-minute update on how the two suspects were being tracked. Nigerians got so interested and emotional about people they knew very little about. The Nigerian social media space trended with things like "Pray for Boston", "America we are with you," Even the Federal Government of Nigeria extended their sympathy to the people of the United States. While the hollywood-like search for the two suspects went on, there was at least 7 bomb blasts in Nigeria that killed scores of people, yet the same Nigerian's that were all over social media "praying" for Americans moved on and kept mute like nothing happened. What did the GEJ do? He went on a campaign rally dancing behind a twerking woman, whose picture was circulated by my friend and brother Nasir El-Rufai.

Fast forward till today, in less than two weeks we have had over 100 people killed by the Haramites using bombs! Upper and lower limbs littered all over the place, innocent blood soaking and drenching our land; Cities captured and renamed, and a whole lot of atrocities. Yet, our media has focused on Tambuwal. Other new media such as Linda Ikeji and Nairaland preferred to turn their focus on big booties. And what did our president do? He jetted out to Burkina Faso to broker a change in power, while his people and his country are under siege by the haramites. No presidential statement have been made about the captured Nigerian territories. No presidential statement on the bombed people of Gombe and Bauchi people, and the list goes on and on.

Are we as Nigerians and our government now thick-skinned to the loss of Nigerian lives? Does Jonathan even deserve to be called the President of Nigeria. Why do people living south, make such outrageous statements as "Let them keep killing themselves?" Is this now the level of Nigerian humanity?

I have said this and I will say it again, If this haramite madness continues, we must be prepared to kiss Nigeria goodbye come 2015. There is imminent war and violence brewing in all parts of Nigeria, except the South West and North-West. This war and violence will definitely consume Nigeria, and Jonathan will be our last president if he attempts to rig. Again, if this incompetent and wicked leader rigs this elections, then I can tell you with all sincerity, we must kiss Nigeria good bye. History is a good teacher, and we cannot ignore the American Intelligence report on the existence of Nigeria beyond 2015. As for me. I have refurnished my house Iowa, United States ready to be occupied if GEJ presses that botton. Unfortunately not all Nigerians can escape a burning country. For this reason, we must fight this government out of power for the survival of Nigeria.

It is not all gloomy. We have a chance to change the status quo. We have a chance to change the rot of corruption in Nigeria and allow Nigeria exist beyond 2015. We have that chance in General Mohammadu Buhari. I can tell you, the people's General will certainly make politics unattractive to looters, once they have been locked up in jail and the keys thrown away.

A word is enough for the wise!

-CramJones

Please a chill pill. Has Boko Haram ceased to be freedom and injustice fighters? Some of your esteened leaders branded them such when they were bombing only churches. Others kept mute and were silently celebrating the annihilation of the infidels. Now the hunter is now the hunted.
While I sympathise with the North for this self inflicted calamity, you people do not deserve any sympathy.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by wolflair: 5:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Am looking at this gory pictures and I really feel sick to my stomach. This the hour to know where all our "security vote" and defence buget is going to. I 'm really short of words. And I am worried about some comments made here by some people. Its sad at a situation like this people have turned it into a campaign,"why do the yorubas want to vote for these abokis?" And so on,that's funny,who was Shagari's vice? Who was Alhaji Tofa's running mate in 1993 elections? Who was Buharis running mate in the 2003 elections? Is it that the norther muslims if they lose this coming election will never rule Nigeria again? A bomb exploded in bauchi and all this recentment for northerns?what's the connection? Please people let's be civil,let bury these unfortunate souls,take care of the wounded and pray for Nigeria. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 08, 2014
God this too much,help you children#innocent souls
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 08, 2014
God this too much,help you children#innocent souls*rip to the dead
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by joseph1832(m): 5:16am On Nov 08, 2014
Karl Marx was right "religion is the opiate of the masses". Nothing whatsoever can justify this. Only madmen who are intoxicated with religion can do such.

Its a pity we've allowed ourselves fall into this path.

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by AdeniyiA(m): 5:17am On Nov 08, 2014
Very sad indeed,
we should however know that this flesh of ours can experience any form of death, but their souls and spirits remain intact.

considering the number of people who die on our bad roads, ill-equiped hospitals, etc every time, i think the Nigerian governments
through their vision less, selfish, ineffective, and corrupt leadership are killing people more than Boko haram.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by debssycharles(f): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2014
What!!! This is too much. Is it a crime to get cash Frm atm.
God in heaven pls put an end to this ooo.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by BlackPeni5: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2014
Wonder why Muslims in the North will not stand up together against this monster. They are the biggest casualties here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by bimbor(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2014
cramjones:

Be careful, IPs are traceable. There are limits to internet freedom, don't overstep that limit!

-CramJones

IPs are traceable? So you mean to say the man does not have freedom of expression just like you do? Are you in any way more human than him? Do you have two heads? This your statement makes me sick! And so this 'Crap jones' is the same entity that is preaching APC leadership? You want us to vote for a leader that will withold our fundamental human rights just like you are doing here?
I think you need to have your head examined because you are worse off than the PDP you are trying to crucify. Why must you jump to use every available opportunity to criticise GEJ? I think I can authoritatively say you APC Killers are the brains behind this Senseless blood shed across Northern Nigeria all in a bid to bring down Jonathan's administration.

IP traceable my foot! Rubbish. Oya come and trace my IP na. Mscheew!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:37am On Nov 08, 2014
ggrin:
Me and my family
NL family
Friends
And
Well wishers are covered by the blood of jesuscry
Yes of course! covered by the blood of jesus just like the mangled bodies of TB Joshua's synagogue!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by cole265(m): 5:39am On Nov 08, 2014
wolflair:
Am looking at this gory pictures and I really feel sick to my stomach. This the hour to know where all our "security vote" and defence buget is going to. I 'm really short of words. And I am worried about some comments made here by some people. Its sad at a situation like this people have turned it into a campaign,"why do the yorubas want to vote for these abokis?" And so on,that's funny,who was Shagari's vice? Who was Alhaji Tofa's running mate in 1993 elections? Who was Buharis running mate in the 2003 elections? Is it that the norther muslims if they lose this coming election will never rule Nigeria again? A bomb exploded in bauchi and all this recentment for northerns?what's the connection? Please people let's be civil,let bury these unfortunate souls,take care of the wounded and pray for Nigeria. Thank you.

Don't mind this ibos. Good thoughts bro.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by born2boink(m): 5:40am On Nov 08, 2014
I will rather prefer Nigeria without a president than let Aboki rule us. I get frustrated when people even called the like of them becoming president, why? Why Aboki people? What is tinubi even doing with them in first place? Why tinubu wan to bring curse to our land. Aboki will always be a Aboki. If you feed Aboki for 20 yrs, shelter him for 20 yrs and cloth him for 20 yrs, they won't because of this pity you in the name of their useless religion

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by born2boink(m): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2014
These Aboki people are real cow! Walahi

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2014
bimbor:

IPs are traceable? So you mean to say the man does not have freedom of expression just like you do? Are you in any way more human than him? Do you have two heads? This your statement makes me sick! And so this 'Crap jones' is the same entity that is preaching APC leadership? You want us to vote for a leader that will withold our fundamental human rights just like you are doing here?
I think you need to have your head examined because you are worse off than the PDP you are trying to crucify. Why must you jump to use every available opportunity to criticise GEJ? I think I can authoritatively say you APC Killers are the brains behind this Senseless blood shed across Northern Nigeria all in a bid to bring down Jonathan's administration.

IP traceable my foot! Rubbish. Oya come and trace my IP na. Mscheew!!

Are you ranting at me? Why are you throwing tantrums? I will initiate a trace if you don't back down...I hope I am clear...Now bugger off!

-CramJones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.