Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi (84230 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2014
Oh Goodness, How can people be this wicked for Christ sake!!!!!!!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by balladin: 5:50am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=shigoslim post=27818661]Hnmm O MA GAOOOO

Only GOD can judge. My question is why only North? Can conspiracy work in north without the awareness of northern leaders? What are the likes of sultan, Babaginda, Atiku, Buhari, Gowon, e.t.c doing to put and end to dz evil act. Sum ppl still believe that the president is behind barbaric attitude of the sect, and you expect the Arewa to keep silent and watch outsider to destroy their future. I think they ware okay with the event, only time will tell when it will consume them. [/quot
My thoughts exactly. Boko haram wouldn't succeed in a region without some high level sympathies. Believe it or not, some northern elites are providing cover for these guys yet some folks are here who blame the Head of state for these despicable acts.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2014
And yet coward Nigerian soldiers are burning state owned public transportation vehicles in Lagos and maiming civilians.

Nigeria, which way forward? When?

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by AnanseK(m): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2014
Lightening:

Please a chill pill. Has Boko Haram ceased to be freedom and injustice fighters? Some of your esteened leaders branded them such when they were bombing only churches. Others kept mute and were silently celebrating the annihilation of the infidels. Now the hunter is now the hunted.
While I sympathise with the North for this self inflicted calamity, you people do not deserve any sympathy.

And you think you are human.

I hope and pray that our retaarded President does provide some leadership and this is the last bomb.
If there are more bombs , I hope you or your mum are in the next one.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by mrramadan(m): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2014
Kenneth205:
A bomb explosion rocked Azare town of Bauchi State
today, killing scores of bank customers withdrawing
money from an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) of the First Bank Nigeria PLC.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-epc_dwuFGj4/VF0HEbTaS4I/AAAAAAABQtw/zTSDQqOeT2E/s1600/first%2Bbank%2Bbomb%2Bblast.jpg[/img]

According to eyewitnesses, the blast occurred around
10:30am after an Improvised Explosive Devices (IED)
was sneaked into the bank premises and kept close to
the major ATM machine. A medical officer working
with the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) in Azare, told
Channels Television that 18 bodies were brought to the mortuary while the 35 capacity female ward of the hospital was allocated to those brought with various degrees of injuries.

According to the Force Public Relations Officer,
Emmanuel Ojukwu, detectives have begun investigation into the incident, with five suspects
already arrested. The identities of the suspects were
however not disclosed.

Azare town have had its fair share of terrorists attack
since the commencement of the Boko Haram
insurgency as last three weeks, an explosion at the
Yankari Motor Park of the town went-off killing 13
people while over 20 others sustained injuries.

Graphic photos of the dead at the bomb blast continue after the cut. VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

[img]http://2.bp..com/-E7W3Sae9SOc/VF0I85Bde5I/AAAAAAABQt8/YbGIPZpQyDk/s1600/B113tVFCcAA-CKL.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-5gfN88kiIXs/VF0JF35qvqI/AAAAAAABQuQ/2H3C_4WRJSU/s1600/a.PNG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-4wOFaEMuWZk/VF0JFe5g06I/AAAAAAABQuM/n2dFceUDQlE/s1600/B113U2_IMAEA3x3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-7YlcIwckB3Q/VF0I9Au_GnI/AAAAAAABQuA/_3WixhDmIjw/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-PBRBqhtookY/VF0JGZXGFUI/AAAAAAABQuY/pBKzxO2xul8/s1600/B113U3lIQAAH8M6.jpg[/img]

http://.net/2014/11/07/very-graphic-see-photos-from-the-first-bank-bomb-blast-in-azare-bauchi/

I am highly against the broadcasting and sharing of such pictures / videos on the internet. We are only helping them to show the world their handiwork and making them more proud and bold...

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by osangaope: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2014
God will save us.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Rexyl(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Is this how boko haram guys going to use the dynamites stolen from Asaka Cenent Factories to destroy lives of the innocent?

When terrorism started in the North as a Child play the sponsors then didn't know it will take a very dangerous dimension being witnessed today. Then they targeted certain people and centers, and as they were having the upper hand their sponsors and sympathisers had field days to showcase the murderous champions. Now they have crossed the boundary with their attacks on just anyone, including those who have celebrated them before.

In a sane society anything that is a threat to the lives of people, even the enemies shouldn't be allowed to find its way through in the first instance. All people can see the beginning of a war but no one can determine the extent of its devastation. Therefore love and embrace peace. Don't support crime in any form.

Anytime I see wickedness in the North I weep for the future of the region.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by ayukdaboss(m): 6:04am On Nov 08, 2014
Seun, Obinoscopy please embed "Viewers Discretion" on this Front Page Topic. Thank you
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by walexGodson(m): 6:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Which way nigeria?this is too much na(RIP to the victims)
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by swezenberg(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2014
When will the Northerners not rule again? This hatred shown by a tribe we all know so well will not do them any good because if they should seize power, some people will not know what hit them. The truth is that the south can not rule forever and it is very difficult to divide the entity called Nigeria.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by wuffdedonji: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2014
They say that the fire wood u fetch during the dry season you will use in the rainy season ,also he who went and fetch ant fire wood will have lizard as a visitor, also he who fells to search his black goat in the afternood will find it difficult to search for it in the night. The northners deserve it ,Imagen a young president like GEJ taming an old former presido who surpose act like a father ,GEJ caution them on how to use wards ,this old fools called northern elders used their mouth to blow the firewood now the fire has just started.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by benuejosh: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2014
PDP government playing politics with peoples lifes. very soon they will tell you how they are gaining victory over bokoharam sect, there will be calm everywhere before you know it the bokoharam will start again strongly. now the soldiers are all quiet saying or doing nothing not as if they dont have what it takes to tackle them they are allowing them to carry out their activities pending when jonathan will tell them oya make them silent again. then you will start hearing how they captured this one and that one. thatz how the trend is going to continue till next year before general elections, you will hear that nigerian soldiers have overcome bokoharam and captured sambisa forest and those girls have being released, all in other to get the favour of the masses. please PDP stop using peoples live to play politics.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by wuffdedonji: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2014
wuffdedonji:
They say that the fire wood u fetch during the dry season you will use in the rainy season ,also he who went and fetch ant fire wood will have lizard as a visitor, also he who fells to search his black goat in the afternood will find it difficult to search for it in the night. The northners deserve it ,Imagen a young president like GEJ taming an old former presido who surpose act like a father ,GEJ caution them on how to use wards ,this old fools called northern elders used their mouth to blow the firewood now the fire has just started.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by pfrank: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2014
From thisday I cause this group of people dat call their selves boko haram, and I declare all women national wide to comeout nake midnight to rain causes on these people that call there selves boko haram. A enugh is enugh, bomb blast and d killing are too much.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by balladin: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Lifebender:

abi just as Ojukwu led u to ur death during Biafra war.
The bad news we share today was the same reason Ojukwu fought the war. Sadly in war, people die, but the war remains a scar in our history that should point our people to sanity. Unfortunately the same reasons Ojukwu fought the war are littered all over the Nigerian space. Sooner or later we shall know that the northern elites are the reason Nigeria has not known peace.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by OLADD: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2014
shigoslim:
Hnmm O MA GAOOOO

Only GOD can judge. My question is why only North? Can conspiracy work in north without the awareness of northern leaders? What are the likes of sultan, Babaginda, Atiku, Buhari, Gowon, e.t.c doing to put and end to dz evil act. Sum ppl still believe that the president is behind barbaric attitude of the sect, and you expect the Arewa to keep silent and watch outsider to destroy their future. I think they ware okay with the event, only time will tell when it will consume them.
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Rexyl(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2014
balladin:

Yorubas be wise, this fraternity with the north in the name of politics will not do you any good.

hmmm. The people have probably suffered a lot to terrorism in the North. My own relations suffered a lot in the North... lives and properties.

Ore ti aja n ba ekun se! What a friendhip btw Dog and Lion!

We have tried to live together for long but the future is always bleak. When the belief and ideology can't be blended, danger is ever latent and the bursting can be anytime.

Tinubu and others should be very careful oh

1 Like

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by gratiaeo(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2014
The beast has risen from the north

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by OLADD: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2014
shigoslim:
Hnmm O MA GAOOOO

Only GOD can judge. My question is why only North? Can conspiracy work in north without the awareness of northern leaders? What are the likes of sultan, Babaginda, Atiku, Buhari, Gowon, e.t.c doing to put and end to dz evil act. Sum ppl still believe that the president is behind barbaric attitude of the sect, and you expect the Arewa to keep silent and watch outsider to destroy their future. I think they ware okay with the event, only time will tell when it will consume them.
[color=#006600][/color

]You talked as if you knew little about the selfish north. Those people you mentioned and others are duly part of the rot. It's an agenda to return power back to their fold even if half of their kinsmen are sent to the grave. History tells us that the born to rule northern leaders can do anything for power.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Balkan:
God why did you create me with this Abbokis in the this country.
what will now happen if this animals become president of this country?
yorubas think! think!! think!

I know yorubas to be smart. please think deeper
Do not make this a tribal issue nor a religious one , vote for the right person regardless of faith or tribe
Re: Graphic: See Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2014
I just wonder how we all got to this stage.religion or politics,I really do not know which is our enemy.when we had military presidents and administrators,no one ever talked about religion this way.does it mean politics is turning us against one another in the name of religion?We do not value himan life anymore, back then we never had differences but we resolve whatever it is without it generating into a massacre!which way Nigeria!!!Once upon a time,we all lived as one!!!hausa,ibo,Yoruba!!Think,what does the future hold?we already have a waisted generation of youths,are we also going to watch till we have wasted generations of adults?What are you going to tell your kids you stood for?PDP?APC?ISLAM?XTIAN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / 10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.