Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge (5010 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by ArtanK(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Loll it's much much better, and now you'll get to be on the receiving end.

Hmm, it is better than Swedish massage?
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by ArtanK(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Artan you need to give it a try you non-foot lover angry

Hahah as long as those feet don't end up anywhere near my face grin

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

Hahah as long as those feet don't end up anywhere near my face grin

Hmmmmm I would be quite happy if they were near my face, as a matter of fact I would be quite happy if feet were anywhere on my body ROFLLL. Some women's feet are just too beautiful.

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

My grandma (ayeeyo in Somali) would tell me and my siblings to massage her back by stamping on her. I would be under so much stress when she used to say apply more pressure lol.

Ahhh I see very interesting
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by ERCROSS(m): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes Power to women, I belong underneath the soles of your feet.

Fixed.
angry
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
ERCROSS:

Fixed.
angry

ROFLLLLLL
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by LordReed(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

Is this you? tongue

My wife has done this for me before but I don't recommend this if the woman is above 70kg/overweight, it won't be pleasant.
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by zeb04(f): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

Is this you? tongue

the best part is when you allow me jump that way

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by ArtanK(m): 7:33am On Nov 09, 2014
LordReed:

My wife has done this for me before but I don't recommend this if the woman is above 70kg/overweight, it won't be pleasant.

Lol! Fulaman, do you see this? grin

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by ArtanK(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2014
zeb04:
the best part is when you allow me jump that way

lol highly unlikely, I wouldn't want to end up with broken ribs

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2014
LordReed:

Don't worry bro I have a strong back grin
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

Lol! Fulaman, do you see this? grin

Yes don't worry bro I have a strong back grin
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by ArtanK(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes don't worry bro I have a strong back grin

I've just realised that I've totally derailed your topic. Enough Ashiatsu for today.
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

I've just realised that I've totally derailed your topic. Enough Ashiatsu for today.

LOL brother you never have to worry about it you're cool

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by LordReed(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Don't worry bro I have a strong back grin

It is not your back you should be worried about but your front. If you can't breathe while she dances the fandango on your back what pleasure are you gonna have?

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

Hmm, it is better than Swedish massage?

Infinitely. And it's not about weight, it's about balance, and knowing when/where to apply the pressure. The lady that came through had me scared lol, but they have those bar thingys that they use to regulate how much weight they're applying to your person.

I'm a huge fan of massage cuz I get stressed out, and I get to get plenty of 'em cuz I have connections like that tongue
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes Power to women, we belong underneath the soles of your feet.

Fulaman, what sort of vacuous crap is this?
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2014
@topic Taking charge is relative. To cut the story short, I'd say it's important to know who you're with, and their views.

2 Likes

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by ArtanK(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Infinitely. And it's not about weight, it's about balance, and knowing when/where to apply the pressure. The lady that came through had me scared lol, but they have those bar thingys that they use to regulate how much weight they're applying to your person.

I'm a huge fan of massage cuz I get stressed out, and I get to get plenty of 'em cuz I have connections like that tongue

Lucky you. I'm gonna try it out one day since a massage-holic like you is recommending it tongue
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by pickabeau1: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes that is me though I'm a bit darker ROFLLLL

Lol

Fula....long time

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2014
ArtanK:

Lucky you. I'm gonna try it out one day since a massage-holic like you is recommending it tongue

Arright smiley
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:
That's all I have to say really.
You are right. When you allow us win we get confused. Then turnaround and ask you guys to take the lead.

Women sef.

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by AfricanApple(f): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
wharis dis, mods ban dis guy for space booking grin grin

@op, its not every time u back down and shut up sha
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

Lol

Fula....long time

Long time bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by abdulwastecx(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

There is much to achieve by letting her win, like a beautiful pair of feet on your face.

whats up with female feet?
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by abdulwastecx(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

You know me and the foot fetish, I wouldn't mind that, I would enjoy it (I mean truly walking on me).

don't do that with Nigerian ladies...most feed on strong carbohydrates like " fufu or garri".
You may end up with a broken spinal cord
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by abdulwastecx(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

You know me and the foot fetish, I wouldn't mind that, I would enjoy it (I mean truly walking on me).

don't do that with Nigerian ladies...most feed on strong carbohydrates like " fufu or garri".
You might end up with a broken spinal cord
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by lilmax(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Omarbah: 3:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Fulaman198:

Nothing wrong with giving into a woman. My fellow Nigerian brothers need to learn this quickly to improve their lives.
women in general hate a guy that gives in. If you do, they consider you a lesser man and will run to another. Chicks are weird bro,very weird. Like you can do something stupid and then say, I'm Sorry the next reply is "stop saying you are sorry, I hate weak men." It's a messed up logic but that's how it is.
So, I don't buy into this feminism, it's crap.

2 Likes

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 3:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Omarbah:

women in general hate a guy that gives in. If you do, they consider you a lesser man and will run to another. Chicks are weird bro,very weird. Like you can do something stupid and then say, I'm Sorry the next reply is "stop saying you are sorry, I hate weak men." It's a messed logic but that's how it is.
So, I don't buy into this feminism, it's crap.

Great advice bro, thank you
Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 11, 2014
Fulaman198:

U R A FOOL

WHY DON'T U PREFER BEING IN HER PUNNY INSTEAD? undecided

U AND U ALONE BELONG UNDER A WOMAN'S FEETangry

1 Like

Re: A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge by Fulaman198(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2014
sylvalord:
U R A FOOL

WHY DON'T U PREFER BEING IN HER PUNNY INSTEAD? undecided

U AND U ALONE BELONG UNDER A WOMAN'S FEETangry

ROFLLLLLL I had a good laugh at this statement cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Feel When Your Opposite Sex Touch Your P.part? / Question For The Ladies, Can You Date A Nairalander? / How To Know If She Is Ur Missing Rib.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.