Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) (39843 Views)

Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2014
humpito:
Fashola is the most overrated leader in the world. Truth be told, he is a massive failure when u consider the resources at his disposal. But he has mastered the act of propaganda, hence many small minds have been swayed to his side. White elephant projects are the order of the day in my state- Lagos. If you desperately need a hero, please look elsewhere, because there is none in Lagos for now. This post deserves front page, please.
We know them when we see them! PDP goons! U can choose to call the whole world blind for seeing Fashola as a performer, its ur call. The truth is 70% of the WHOLE WORLD knows Fash has done well. A thousand posts like the above won't change that.. God forbid a man in the mould of PDP's Gbenga Daniel takes over Lagos. Eko o ni baje ooo!

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Ilaje44(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2014
Onegai:

He's done nothing. Take it from someone who worked in his government. Everything this man wrote is true. Do you know how much my allowances were, and I know how low my grade was. I know how much those higher than me took home from LASG as "allowances". Even my mum who's seen Corruption upclose was horrified. Imagine giving Meeting allowance because Lagos state govt parastatals were going for a day's meeting to another LASG parastatal. Every meeting, they would demand to be fed, only for us to not achieve anything. Every launching, they would select pretty women from LASG and share free ankara and call them "hostesses" for the ceremony (Lord knows the ladies did nothing). How they would insist on govt car (and be parking their own private cars down the street, pretending not to have any) and got them. How they jump queue at GH and refuse to pay for drugs (then the hospital staff will start telling poor parents that the so-called "free" malaria meds for kids provided for by LASG has finished, they should buy it). The number of foreign trips for "training" abroad and led to nothing. The sheer wastefulness...

Do you know how many excellent Business proposals and companies have been killed, just so they (LASG) can award it to their people, who proceeded to do a shoddy job? The number of jobs lost is astronomical. I know of at least 2, which would have made Nigeria PROUD and hired Engineers, Scientists and Technicians and trained them for 25 years. I didn't know the people behind them but I almost cried when I saw what they were going through at the hands of my bosses (LASG).

Lagosians are clapping after eating sand because they are used to eating mud as Nigerians.

The problem you just narrated has no bearing on Fashola actually. If anything, it shows that the systems and society is infinitely corrupt. If you have any evidence of corruption, the right thing to dowould be to report it to the press or the police, but I bet you would be endangering your life if you do. It's the decay we want addressed, but the current set up of Nigeria would not allow for a general overhauling of the system.

Anyway, you have totally negated your accusation that Fashola did nothing by saying that Lagosians as Nigerians are used to eating mud, but have now through Fashola atleast upgraded to eating sand.
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Onegai:

He's done nothing. Take it from someone who worked in his government. Everything this man wrote is true. Do you know how much my allowances were, and I know how low my grade was. I know how much those higher than me took home from LASG as "allowances". Even my mum who's seen Corruption upclose was horrified. Imagine giving Meeting allowance because Lagos state govt parastatals were going for a day's meeting to another LASG parastatal. Every meeting, they would demand to be fed, only for us to not achieve anything. Every launching, they would select pretty women from LASG and share free ankara and call them "hostesses" for the ceremony (Lord knows the ladies did nothing). How they would insist on govt car (and be parking their own private cars down the street, pretending not to have any) and got them. How they jump queue at GH and refuse to pay for drugs (then the hospital staff will start telling poor parents that the so-called "free" malaria meds for kids provided for by LASG has finished, they should buy it). The number of foreign trips for "training" abroad and led to nothing. The sheer wastefulness...

Do you know how many excellent Business proposals and companies have been killed, just so they (LASG) can award it to their people, who proceeded to do a shoddy job? The number of jobs lost is astronomical. I know of at least 2, which would have made Nigeria PROUD and hired Engineers, Scientists and Technicians and trained them for 25 years. I didn't know the people behind them but I almost cried when I saw what they were going through at the hands of my bosses (LASG).

Lagosians are clapping after eating sand because they are used to eating mud as Nigerians.
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by naijadata: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2014
I don't see Fashola as a propagandist. He is a pragmatic governor. It is the popularity of Lagos state and the zealous performance of the governor that are attracting attention to Lagos.

Take the EBOLA case for instance, you realized how swift the governor and his team reacted to the situation. Go to some states, you will hardly hear any other news than the mention of 'our governor'.

I have met d guy inspecting a lot of ongoing projects himself. He monitors contracts and makes sure d contractors don't abandon projects. Go to ikorodu road (which is a Federalgovt abandoned road).

Before you accuse Fashola, I want you to point at federal govt projects in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by naijadata: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2014
a
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 10:49am On Nov 10, 2014
Ilaje44:

The problem you just narrated has no bearing on Fashola actually. If anything, it shows that the systems and society is infinitely corrupt. If you have any evidence of corruption, the right thing to dowould be to report it to the press or the police, but I bet you would be endangering your life if you do. It's the decay we want addressed, but the current set up of Nigeria would not allow for a general overhauling of the system.

Anyway, you have totally negated your accusation that Fashola did nothing by saying that Lagosians as Nigerians are used to eating mud, but have now through Fashola atleast upgraded to eating sand.

Egbon mi. E sir e so otito ni be ye

Is it is who's fault ? His boss tinubu ?

After all they are the only 2 that have ruled Lagos in this dispensation .

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by seanet02: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2014
Send your petition to EFCC
aljharem:

Egbon mi. E sir e so otito ni be ye

Is it is who's fault ? His boss tinubu ?

After all they are the only 2 that have ruled Lagos in this dispensation .
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Guk: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2014
I am pretty sure that after so many pages, this issue will have been thoroughly thrashed but here are my 2 cents to the writer.

(1) About IGR vis a vis borrowing. Funds needed for Capital projects are needed in bulk whilst IGR comes in bits and pieces, therefore you borrow based on your anticpated income and you use the income as they come in to offset the borrowing. The writer failed in pointing out track record. Its a great risk to a lender to keep borrowing to a chronic defaulter. LASG has shown itself as good loanee. It is on record that Lagos state clears its debt appropraitely. Now, for a simple street analogy, if the writer owned a Barbing Salon, can he use his daily earnings to pay for his annual rent or even to replace a broken chair or even to expand?? Capital No!!! He will borrow within his limit and pay back as and when due.

(2) Comparison with Dubai: Unfortunately, a comparative analysis was not done by the Writer. Dubai is simply where it is today because it copied a Biblical principle in 2 Chronicles 1: 14-17. It turned itself in to a Hub. Traders bring from the Far East; India etc and you from Africa and other locations need not make the long journey to the far East, so they brought buyers and sellers to a marketplace and they benefitted from that convergence. Also, the Europeans saw it as a liberal part of Middle East where they could run away from home during winter for the Sunshine as they consume their beer which they cant do in other sunny parts of Middle East.
Most importanly, every Business you see in Dubai is owned by the Emiratis (the Omo Onile; the natives). I repeat every business is OWNED by by the Emiratis. They only allow you the foreigner to use their Business Certificate to operate, so, you bring your own money; your own personnel and set up the business and they get a token for you using their Business Certificate to operate, so everything remains there with them after you leave and lastly, YOU CANNOT NATURALISE WHETHER BY BIRTH OR BY MARRAIGE OR LENGHT OF STAY!!!! Now, can you practise the Dubai model in Lagos under a Federation?? No!!!, so, LAgos has to find another way to develop.

(3) LASU fees: The greatest losers i still insist are the students. Anybody who gets trained on less than 100pounds a year and feels he can compete in the marketplace/employment space with better educated uni graduates is fooling him/herself. (Remember, its my opinion which i am entitled to)

(4) Water Supply:Though lacking, i myself keep wondering how LASG copes with daily influx of thousnads of other Nigerians daily. No infrastructure can be expanded as fast as migration. None! but is LASG striving? Yes, we see water projects been embarked upon by govt

(5) IGR: Is it enough? NO!!!!! For every 1 that pays Tax, 99 do not pay, therefore the IGR is insufficient. Look around your neighbourhood, how many people pay tax there? the bread seller; the maiguard; the barber; the sweet seller and so on. You that pay Tax is the one sustaining the other 99 that dont pay and they keep coming. I have seen hundreds that ran away from North East just hanging around Obalende and parts of Surulere doing nothing but put pressure on existing infrastructure

(6) FOI: This is a much misrepresented and misintepreted statement from Fashola. He only stated the letter of the law which exposed a flaw in it and moreso, its an overhyped document which has yeilded less than 0.1% of its efficacy. How should Fashola's statement have been viewed? House of Reps should go back to the drawing board and use Fashola's discovery to tighten the loopholes of FOI, but remember, the Reps are also wary of the FOI bn used against them. Most importantly though, LASG publishes on a quarterly basis the same pieces of info you are using FOI to harrass about but majority of Nigerians are too lazy to research, they would rather make noise and sensationalise. Go here to see how LASG collected and spent your money.
http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/DMO_LAW.pdf

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/debt_profile_lagosstate.pdf

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/mepb/LAGOS_Y2014_Q2_Budget%20Appraisal.pdf

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/Y2014Q1Budget%20Appraisal.pdf

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/images/pageimages/downloadfiles/docs/Y2013%20HALF%20YEAR%20Appraisal%20MEPB.pdf

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/images/pageimages/downloadfiles/docs/Y2014%20BUDGET%20ANALYSIS.pdf

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/images/pageimages/downloadfiles/docs/Y2013%20HALF%20YEAR%20Appraisal.pdf

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/images/pageimages/downloadfiles/docs/monthly.pdf[b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by charlesashilo: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2014
berem:
Fashola for Nigeria's Vice President 2015!
We in Lagos appreciate his good works so far. He has done marvellously well.

Eko no go spoil o!!

My dear lets forget partisan and call a spade what it is.
Did u read the amount at his disposal to compare what you claim he has marvelously done.

It will be unfair to compare him with Enugu state governor.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by iykofias(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2014
Some valid point were raised but d op still remains a big ediot
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by yudee233: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2014
Arch1:
Okay we'v heard you. Now show us the projects in Taraba state and Kebbi state. Both are PDP states, show us what their PDP governors are doing.

The media attention and criticism on Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Edo and other APC state is getting too much and boring. Tell us about PDP states too. Lets know whats up in Bauchi, Bauchi state is also a PDP state

We need to compare apple to apple and change our menatlity to have a better Nigeria. So many PDP contorolled states are write offs. But we should not fail to hold our politicians accountable. I could recalled the effective days of efcc, all the arrested polithiefians were saying while only me
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by ekolina(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
I can see u are not in lagos. FYI all roads in apapa have terribly gone bad.
blym4real:

What if the projects are still standing firm after three years and more, will you come back to apologize here?

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by ekolina(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
FYI, there are more new roads in kebbi than in Lagos. Dakingarri has done very well in Kebbi. He was able to construct airport.
Arch1:
Okay we'v heard you. Now show us the projects in Taraba state and Kebbi state. Both are PDP states, show us what their PDP governors are doing.

The media attention and criticism on Lagos, Imo, Rivers, Edo and other APC state is getting too much and boring. Tell us about PDP states too. Lets know whats up in Bauchi, Bauchi state is also a PDP state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by blym4real: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
ekolina:
I can see u are not in lagos. FYI all roads in apapa have terribly gone bad.
I only asked a simple question, please respond to the question first.
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
ekolina:
FYI, there are more new roads in kebbi than in Lagos. Dakingarri has done very well in Kebbi. He was able to construct airport.

And many more. No more propaganda! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aljharem(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
This thread never got to the front page. Na wa for Senu. Nairaland is so biased towards APC. About 6 threads never made front page but all it takes is show pictures of vi and ikoyi and it gets to FP. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
[s]
poiZon:

whr fashola dey keep state revenue?
[/s]

Under his bed...

They must have programmed you ignorant and unintelligent DROIDS with cheap and corrupt chinko software...
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
charlesashilo:

My dear lets forget partisan and call a spade what it is.
Did u read the amount at his disposal to compare what you claim he has marvelously done.

It will be unfair to compare him with Enugu state governor.

Why? den no dey collect taxes and allocation in Enugu ni?
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by ak47mann(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
Onegai:

This is the height of it,incompetency cheaters and lairs cool
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
Aloralord1:

We know them when we see them! PDP goons! U can choose to call the whole world blind for seeing Fashola as a performer, its ur call. The truth is 70% of the WHOLE WORLD knows Fash has done well. A thousand posts like the above won't change that.. God forbid a man in the mould of PDP's Gbenga Daniel takes over Lagos. Eko o ni baje ooo!

Look at the threads below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1987523/fashola-inspects-combined-high-magistrate/3

^^^^

Fashola's record.

I started this thread detailing Fashola's record and of the village PDP goons lampooned Fashola saying he's overrated while at the same time in the same post claimed his own village governor is a better achiever and he started the thread below to prove it.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1989141/achievements-cross-river-state-governor

^^^^...But all the PDP came up with was a few village roads and 1 uncomplicated building.

So he said his village governor building village road is a good thing and he's an achiever..

The implication according to these corrupt and unintelligent village clowns is when Fashola build roads, bridges, hospitals, schools and all the things their village governors can not do and never do, he is overrated, but when their village governors build some yeye village road, he's an achiever....

You see how these chinko programmed brain villagers think...lmao. You just got to laugh at their crookedness and idiocy... grin
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by poiZon: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

Under his bed...

They must have programmed you ignorant and unintelligent DROIDS with cheap and corrupt chinko software...

eko ile ke toh isale.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by maestroferddi: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
aresa:

Of what use is our discussion especially about our own country if all we do is spew baseless utterances with no truth or facts to back it up with.

Fashola is my Governor and I back up everything I say about him with facts and even pictures.

Tell me one thing about him you think he's not doing and I'll prove you wrong with facts and even pictures..

We don't get on the internet like other folks and spew what we can not back up with facts...

I'm a Nigerian and I know what every state governor is doing and not doing and even sef, they all have whatever projects they have going on on their websites, it's in their budgets and allocations so you can not lie to us or try to pull a fast one.

Just like akpabio, with all his largest budget in Nigeria, all he has to show for it is one completed football pitch and the few toads in Uyo and I dare you or any of his supporters to prove me wrong.

Apabio budgets money for Ibaka seaport every year, but the project to this very second is not in the FG's gazette, it's not on record anywhere and even the road leading to the site is still thick bush, even fence sef no dey.

Please tell us who is pocketing the billions he budgets every year for the still invisible seaport.

Amaechi next door has less money than Akwa Ibom, but Amaechi not only built a stadium, he actually built a sports complex with 10,000 more seats than the football pitch in Akwa Ibom.

Amacehi built bridges, roads, some of the best hospitals in Nigeria, some of the best schools in Nigeria.

But Akwa Ibom with mote resources did not built one single classroom, not one single hospital, the nursing school in Akwa Ibom was shut down because of poor and unfounded facilities.

Akwa Ibom today is completely broke and can not pay state workers.

After 8 years in office with the largest state budget in Nigeria, only one completed stadium and a few roads in Uyo/One single location and the state is completely broke?

You got to be shitting me...

Btw, the man lied, theY passed budget was not N400 billion, it was N469 billion with the usual backdoor supplemental addition which this year's was extra N25 billion = N469 + N25 billion = N494 billion. Still the largest state budget in Nigeria..

In 2012, Akwa Ibom passed N397 billion + N125 billion supplementary budget = N522 billion, still the largest budget in Nigeria..

...but today, Akwa Ibom is broke.

Again, governors with far less resources built roads, bridges and even sports complex and still managed to build tens of hospitals, schools and many many more.

You can spew all the ignorant rubbish because of your tribal and political nonsense, but you can not spew away facts and figures...
You need help badly!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
maestroferddi:
You need help badly!

I need help because I'm smarter and more knowledgeable than you ignorant and unintelligent villagers abi?

You people no dey fear God ni grin
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by maestroferddi: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
aresa:

I need help because I'm smarter and more knowledgeable than you ignorant and unintelligent villagers abi?

You people no dey fear God ni grin
If my memory serves me right - and it invariably does - I left you with a bloody nose the last time we crossed swords.

I am warning you beforehand to resist the pull of bravado in starting a conflagration that has the propensity to ultimately engulf you.

I don't like wasting my bullets/gunpowder but that does make me willing to suffer fools gladly.

To be forewarned...

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
[s]
maestroferddi:
If my memory serves me right - and it invariably does - I left you with a bloody nose the last time we crossed swords.

I am warning you beforehand to resist the pull of bravado in starting a conflagration that has the propensity to ultimately engulf you.

I don't like wasting my bullets/gunpowder but that does make me willing to suffer fools gladly.

To be forewarned...
[/s]

lol @ village bingo feeling funkky... Shut your damn mouth you gutter piece of shitttt..
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
aresa:

Look at the threads below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1987523/fashola-inspects-combined-high-magistrate/3

^^^^

Fashola's record.

I started this thread detailing Fashola's record and of the village PDP goons lampooned Fashola saying he's overrated while at the same time in the same post claimed his own village governor is a better achiever and he started the thread below to prove it.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1989141/achievements-cross-river-state-governor

^^^^...But all the PDP came up with was a few village roads and 1 uncomplicated building.

So he said his village governor building village road is a good thing and he's an achiever..

The implication according to these corrupt and unintelligent village clowns is when Fashola build roads, bridges, hospitals, schools and all the things their village governors can not do and never do, he is overrated, but when their village governors build some yeye village road, he's an achiever....

You see how these chinko programmed brain villagers think...lmao. You just got to laugh at their crookedness and idiocy... grin

God bless u!
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by maestroferddi: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

lol @ village bingo feeling funkky... Shut your damn mouth you gutter piece of shitttt..
Your situation is rather pitiable.

I was summoning resources to deliver the coup de grace and put you out of your misery, but having seen the enormity of shellacking you have received herein from discernible and objective people I think it would be an overkill to further administer you with further punishment.

I am certain that next time you would devise a better disingenious way to propagandise your snake oil because on the evidence of what transpired in this thread, you have unwittingly given yourself off as such a poor salesman not deserving of his hire.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by beey2(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
I want to appreciate all 4 both constructive n irrelevant criticisms. This has ultimately shown how popular this governor is just like d op has successfully enumerated. Peace out.

Summary
The fear of Fashola n APC but until we begin to have others with better anticedent for comparison he remains Nigeria best for now even our GEJ as the president of Nigeria couldn't match BRF.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by aresa: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
[s]
maestroferddi:
Your situation is rather pitiable.

I was summoning resources to deliver the coup de grace and put you out of your misery, but having seen the enormity of shellacking you have received herein from discernible and objective people I think it would be an overkill to further administer you with further punishment.

I am certain that next time you would devise a better disingenious way to propagandise your snake oil because on the evidence of what transpired in this thread, you have unwittingly given yourself off as such a poor salesman not deserving of his hire.
[/s]

When Fashola build roads, bridges, schools, hospitals and all the things your worthless villagers haven't and wont do after 16 years in office, you call it propaganda, but when your village leaders build their crappy village roads, you call them performers and achievers... How idiotic, crooked and pathetic can you clowns be?

On the other hand, if you have anything to question my facts with, bring it on, I'll debate you with your own sets of facts, but if trolling as usual is all you have, I'll clown and troll you accordingly because you worthless losers mean nothing to me anyways...

In fact, when was the last time your village governor built a single classroom or commissioned any project? I'm 100% sure it was in the 1st republic...
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by maestroferddi: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

When Fashola build roads, bridges, schools, hospitals and all the things your worthless villagers haven't and wont do after 16 years in office, you call it propaganda, but when your village leaders build their crappy village roads, you call them performers and achievers... How idiotic, crooked and pathetic can you clowns be?

On the other hand, if you have anything to question my facts with, bring it on, I'll debate you with your own sets of facts, but if trolling as usual is all you have, I'll clown and troll you accordingly because you worthless losers mean nothing to me anyways...

In fact, when was the last time your village governor built a single classroom or commissioned any project? I'm 100% sure it was in the 1st republic...
I won't allow you waste my time any further.
Re: Seven Years Of Fashola: My Take Away (1) by UyiIredia(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is to a lesser extent what I tried to pass across in my 'Fashola is not a good as you think' thread. I still believe that Fashola is over hyped and there are hidden demons the APC isn't working on. The spate of building collapses is one part of the failure of govt though to their credit I see them at times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / How Buhari’s Indecision Caused Confusion In APC / Peter Obi Dragged To Court For "Violation Of Chid Rights"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.